Who do YOU think is the MOST POPULAR member on Sonic ROMs?

Started by Dracoslythe, October 16, 2008, 02:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Shadow26 on November 22, 2009, 08:41:30 AM
I'd like to be a mod....thats my dream...anyway,it was a jk(about me and draco)
Well y'know ppl don't always get what they want
"And its only a joke when its funny"
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

again

people are placing way too much importance on popularity

i say screw it stick with the friends ya got ok?

with all the billions of people in the World ya aint gonna be able to please them all

and also saying that people hate you and moaning about it will get you nowhere kthnx

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on November 22, 2009, 09:00:18 AM
again

people are placing way too much importance on popularity

i say screw it stick with the friends ya got ok?

with all the billions of people in the World ya aint gonna be able to please them all

and also saying that people hate you and moaning about it will get you nowhere kthnx
*copied,pasted and sent to Sonic Team*
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

chuchu182

Perfect. That is exactly what they need. Although they do seem to be listening with needlemouse
This my face! Don't go around stealin' it man! ROCK ON! \m/ (>_<)\m/

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Windlessusher on November 22, 2009, 08:40:02 AM
being a MOD doesn't make you popular
Well it really depends on how u define "popular"
You have to be POPULAR to be a mod.
O well, almost everybody popular turned to be a mod, wteva.

Gleech

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 23, 2009, 01:43:36 AM
You have to be POPULAR to be a mod.
O well, almost everybody popular turned to be a mod, wteva.
No, not really. No one cared for me when I became a mod. Only the 3 or 4 people in the roleplaying forum...

Lol, go into the member search and look at all the people that AREN'T, mods. Sure, they're inactive, but are they a member? Correct, are they a mod? No.

Not many people here like me for stupid reasons, (Mainly because I deleted their "[NAME]!" topics... *COUGHCOUGH*) but you see, I get over it, move on, and don't care. I attempt to make friends, and don't make "KEEP OUT" topics about them. I create friendships, and don't ruin them by calling a friend a (3 letter word starting with 'F' and ending in 'G'). And yes, these things have happened, to me. I've been called that word on this forum, people have made a "KEEP OUT, GLEECH" topic. I don't care. I have friends, and if you noobs are too blind to see that I'm not evil, then thats your problem.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on November 23, 2009, 03:23:21 AM
No, not really. No one cared for me when I became a mod. Only the 3 or 4 people in the roleplaying forum...

Lol, go into the member search and look at all the people that AREN'T, mods. Sure, they're inactive, but are they a member? Correct, are they a mod? No.

Not many people here like me for stupid reasons, (Mainly because I deleted their "[NAME]!" topics... *COUGHCOUGH*) but you see, I get over it, move on, and don't care. I attempt to make friends, and don't make "KEEP OUT" topics about them. I create friendships, and don't ruin them by calling a friend a (3 letter word starting with 'F' and ending in 'G'). And yes, these things have happened, to me. I've been called that word on this forum, people have made a "KEEP OUT, GLEECH" topic. I don't care. I have friends, and if you noobs are too blind to see that I'm not evil, then thats your problem.
Thats why your MY friend  :)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on November 23, 2009, 03:23:21 AM

What do you mean by care?And my definition of popular is "well-known" so that depends.

Gleech

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 23, 2009, 05:03:30 AM
What do you mean by care?And my definition of popular is "well-known" so that depends.
Care, as in "I dont mind"

chuchu182

Like how I don't really care what others think about me
This my face! Don't go around stealin' it man! ROCK ON! \m/ (>_<)\m/

Gleech

Quote from: chuchu182 on November 23, 2009, 03:39:03 PM
Like how I don't really care what others think about me
Exactly.

This topic is stupid, too... since it doesn't give many people a chance. Then the people come in here in denial that they aren't the most popular, and attempt to persuade people to believe they are, when they end up getting burned in the end.

Then the people who ARE popular, or even NOT popular, mock them to build themselves up.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Gleech on November 23, 2009, 04:12:25 PM
Exactly.

This topic is stupid, too... since it doesn't give many people a chance.

I totally agree, why make such threads like these when you look at it. It's only to boost up popular people's egos, and the rest just get left behind. It isn't fair and I haven't seen such things happen on other forums. It also makes newer members of the site feel so unwelcomed too. .-.

EchidnaPower

Well here's an obvious post. I am NOT the most popular.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 23, 2009, 04:26:50 PM
Well here's an obvious post. I am NOT the most popular.
You might not be popular, but neither am I but it's not the popularity that counts, it's how friendly you are so I have given you a +1 karma. ;)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 23, 2009, 04:25:59 PM
I totally agree, why make such threads like these when you look at it. It's only to boost up popular people's egos, and the rest just get left behind. It isn't fair and I haven't seen such things happen on other forums. It also makes newer members of the site feel so unwelcomed too. .-.
I disagree.
New members are new and they should be learning the forum rules and such and be enjoying themselves instead of thinking about himself is being popular or not.