ChaosDazer

You say that about you mum?

I wouldn't have the courage to say that XD
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 10, 2009, 08:16:54 AM
You say that about you mum?

I wouldn't have the courage to say that XD
lol, this is a website ur parent's won't visit and explore, u can say what the fuck u like about them XD
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Dracoslythe

lmao fuck yes I do.

She knows I bitch about her.  lols

skyrus5150

Then ur damn courageous if u do that

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Snooky

That's not courageous D< Respekt yer eldars Draco >P

Dracoslythe

So yeah.
Today:

Biology:  boring as usual.  Time to blow it all out of fucking propotion.  So like Mr. Dinely got up and said "k mothafukas, time to take the fuckin test."  so we took the fuckin test.  I so totally owned it.  8D  No really.  K.

Band:  Yet another test.  Got totally raped by it.  I hate the C scale(Concert F).  But I also got a laugh at the dumbass who fell over backwards while playing his trumpet.  Amazing.

Advisory:  Ehh, not much here.  Some dumbass spilled coke all over my tablet though.  >____>  thankfully, it's still fully functional.  8D

Lunch:  Same as usual.  Making a fool of myself.   I went to tacklehug my friend(it's his birfday.  I think he's 17 today), and he fell, and I fell right on top of him and it was an awkard time that my ex happened to have been walking past rofl.  But the assistant principal was right there too.  >_>  But we didn't get in trouble since it was accidental, but I can't tacklehug him anymore.  D:
And my friend came up and said that some guy had fuckable hair.  8D
And we played with gobstoppers.  C:

Allied Heath:  Stupid acitivities.  Although I did get to cover myself with tape.  Actually, I still have it on.  xD  It was just tape with the different planes that separate the body, and the different directions.  Afterward, I got to talk to a friend I haven't spoken to in a while, though, that was nice.  I even got a hug from him.  (:  Late for my next class though rofl   I had a pass thankfully.

Civics:  eh, nothing really important.  Took yet ANOTHER test, and totally aced it.  98.  (:  and someone had to pay up like 5 bucks to the swear jar.  (it's a quarter for each curse word roflcakes)

Afterschool:  HOSA (Health occupations students of america)  Got nominated for historian and treasurer.  Wish me luck for elections next friday.  <333

Then we went to the bank.  this one's a riot now.
Dad was putting some money in, and something else to do with my grandma's account (I think it's mom's extra money account in my grandma's name rofl) but anyway the lady asked who Patricia Jeffers was, and she said "is she in the back seat?" I was the only one in the back seat. I know I look old, but dang, I'm not THAT old. xD
But afterward, the lady gave me a lollipop, and apologized.  after we pulled out, I decided to be an ass and say "but I have no teeth, I can't eat it."
Yeah.  I'm going to hell.

The...nothing interesting happened after that.  DDD:
work and pizza hut.  then here.  roflcakes
I did almost drop my phone in the toilet while working (I clean bathrooms on base.  Let me tell you.  I may just be the Camp Lejeune bunch, but those are some NASTY people.  SERIOUSLY.  >_>) and talking to Espi though.  xDDD
I'm such a klutz

Yeah.  That was my friday.  (:

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 04, 2009, 03:15:06 PM
So yeah.
Today:

Lunch:  Same as usual.  Making a fool of myself.

Yesh, that was me too today...that's me everyday! :D

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 04, 2009, 03:40:37 PM
Yesh, that was me too today...that's me everyday! :D
Rofl yeah.

Gotta love making a fool of yourself.  8D

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 04, 2009, 03:44:58 PM
Rofl yeah.

Gotta love making a fool of yourself.  8D

It keeps you from going stur-crazy...but I still go nuts all during the days! XD

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 04, 2009, 03:48:49 PM
It keeps you from going stur-crazy...but I still go nuts all during the days! XD
rofl, tbh, I'm hald behaved in class.  I just ask the teacher if I can stand when I get restless.
I have pills, but am not allowed to take them because of my blood sugar.  D:

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 04, 2009, 03:53:14 PM
rofl, tbh, I'm hald behaved in class.  I just ask the teacher if I can stand when I get restless.
I have pills, but am not allowed to take them because of my blood sugar.  D:

I dunno what tbh means...but people ask if I am on medication sometimes and I say...NO!
(or NO A-HOLE if the person is being REALLY stupid to me)

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 04, 2009, 04:01:50 PM
I dunno what tbh means...but people ask if I am on medication sometimes and I say...NO!
(or NO A-HOLE if the person is being REALLY stupid to me)

thb = to be honest

and rofl.
"NO ASSHOLE"
that made me lol for some strange reson.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 04, 2009, 04:05:12 PM
thb = to be honest

and rofl.
"NO ASSHOLE"
that made me lol for some strange reson.

Maybe it's because ass and hole together sound funny...but I should stop cursing, I think I exceeded my daily limit of cursing! LMFAO

Dracoslythe

rofl
asshole is fun to say.  8D

rofl cursing.  it's like cigarettes to me.

What the fuck is with these fucking kids these days?  Bastards can't go one damn sentence without using one damn curse word.  Little asses need to watch their damn mouths.  >:CC