The UN-Official SonicZONE.NET Wiki

Started by Supersonic196, October 01, 2011, 02:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 03, 2011, 08:46:44 AM
Oh, Dracoattacker is editing it as we speak, two people can't edit it at the same time.
Wish I would have known that. You might want to fix it though. His edit is all over the place.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 03, 2011, 09:32:21 AM
Wish I would have known that. You might want to fix it though. His edit is all over the place.
Righto

jkid101094

The wiki is screwing up for me. Occasionally I can get on and make an edit or two but that's it before the entire thing stops working right. I always get some error about the server not sending a signal or some shit and it's honestly frustrating me past my boiling point. I've scanned my comp with AVG and there seems to be no viruses so I'm at a loss here. No other site is doing this to me (except YouTube which will just completely stop loading mid video, but it's been doing that a long while).

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 03, 2011, 12:36:49 PM
I always get some error about the server not sending a signal or some shit
Perhaps it's your internet connection...

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 03, 2011, 02:05:02 PM
Perhaps it's your internet connection...
Quote from: jkid101094 on October 03, 2011, 12:36:49 PM
No other site is doing this to me (except YouTube which will just completely stop loading mid video, but it's been doing that a long while).

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 03, 2011, 02:13:20 PM

I know, but your internet may the problem as a slow connection would halt youtube, and any other page with a lot of data on it.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 03, 2011, 02:16:10 PM
I know, but your internet may the problem as a slow connection would halt youtube, and any other page with a lot of data on it.
OIC...I think?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 03, 2011, 02:21:09 PM
OIC...I think?
No, you don't I'm afraid Wikia as a whole is down. It should be resolved by tomorrow.

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 03, 2011, 03:00:47 PM
No, you don't I'm afraid Wikia as a whole is down. It should be resolved by tomorrow.
Works for me.

EchidnaPower

I finished my me article! Thanks 196 for doing the initial publishing. ^^

http://soniczonenet.wikia.com/wiki/EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Supersonic196

jkid101094

http://soniczonenet.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_SADX%3F

Someone needs to fix this who knows more about the subject than me. I think Dracoattacker did this.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dracoattacker

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 04, 2011, 06:30:55 AM
http://soniczonenet.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_SADX%3F

Someone needs to fix this who knows more about the subject than me. I think Dracoattacker did this.
I didn't add that page if you mean that? Neither did I edited it? I recently saw it when I was looking through the new topics.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

dracoattacker

Who is Rendal? And what did he edited then?