The UN-Official SonicZONE.NET Wiki

Started by Supersonic196, October 01, 2011, 02:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Quote from: dracoattacker on October 04, 2011, 12:15:10 PM
Whoops, sorry. I think I got to much fun at making these pages that I made these pages even though they have nothing to do with SZ. XD Sorry guys.
Lol, no problem. Glad you're enjoying yourself!

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 04, 2011, 12:14:13 PM
I've already gotten rid of the stuff that shouldn't be there :p
Thankies. x3

As far as I'm concerned the only Sonic stuff that should be on that site are SADX and Sonic himself and neither one should really be about the actually subject in general but about what it has to do with SZ. Maybe Sonic Riders because of all the topics we have from kids who can't get it to work.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dracoattacker

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 04, 2011, 12:17:00 PM
Thankies. x3

As far as I'm concerned the only Sonic stuff that should be on that site are SADX and Sonic himself and neither one should really be about the actually subject in general but about what it has to do with SZ. Maybe Sonic Riders because of all the topics we have from kids who can't get it to work.

^ This

and another reason is because it's a popular topic among Sonci fans, and some people need help. Maybe we can make walkthrough pages and pages that describe certain levels and adventure fields?

EDIT: Forgot to give you +1 for this wikia. :D

Supersonic196

Quote from: dracoattacker on October 04, 2011, 12:19:24 PM
^ This

and another reason is because it's a popular topic among Sonci fans, and some people need help. Maybe we can make walkthrough pages and pages that describe certain levels and adventure fields?

EDIT: Forgot to give you +1 for this wikia. :D
Walkthroughs are a different site entirely. And if they wanted them they'd go to GameFAQS...

dracoattacker

Ok... And maybe if we write down something about the relation of these games with SZ?

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 04, 2011, 12:31:56 PM
Walkthroughs are a different site entirely. And if they wanted them they'd go to GameFAQS...
What's to stop us from expanding if we want to?

Supersonic196

Quote from: *Tana on October 04, 2011, 12:34:16 PM
What's to stop us from expanding if we want to?
Nothing, but I'm just considering our competition. :p

Tanassy

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 04, 2011, 12:37:49 PM
Nothing, but I'm just considering our competition. :p
We're doing this for our own fun, anyway. If we write articles and shit, it's just experience.

Supersonic196

Quote from: *Tana on October 04, 2011, 12:42:04 PM
We're doing this for our own fun, anyway. If we write articles and shit, it's just experience.
True.

dracoattacker

Just put a picture at the "User groups" page. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... Are we gonna do walkthroughs or not?  ???

EDIT: I will go further tomorrow, here it's around 01:58. Good night!

jkid101094

Quote from: dracoattacker on October 04, 2011, 12:57:12 PM
Just put a picture at the "User groups" page. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... Are we gonna do walkthroughs or not?  ???

EDIT: I will go further tomorrow, here it's around 01:58. Good night!
I'd prefer to limit to site to just SZ, KTNX.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quick question...

Are we supposed to write our own pages? If so, I'm screwed xD

silvershadow20

Quote from: Maddie8D on October 04, 2011, 01:18:00 PM
Quick question...

Are we supposed to write our own pages? If so, I'm screwed xD

No you don't have to write your own pages, someone else can do it.
And why?

TheGameNinja

I haven't had time to do much with this yet, but I'm going to get my hands dirty on it soon. My page is practically barren. XD

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: silvershadow20 on October 04, 2011, 01:30:33 PM
No you don't have to write your own pages, someone else can do it.
And why?
I cant write worth a shit about my self...and I get off topic when I write easy. xD
Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 04, 2011, 02:38:42 PM
I haven't had time to do much with this yet, but I'm going to get my hands dirty on it soon. My page is practically barren. XD
Lol TGN