Best School Memories?

Started by Link, October 21, 2013, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link

What were your best moments in School?

Princessofthechaosemerald

Well my friends this year do a bunch of crazy stuff. I think mine was when they took my guitar, taped a face too it, called it Matt, and held it to the window on the door to one of my classes. I was dying of laughter and no one knew why.

It was amazing.

Link

Quote from: Maddie8D on October 24, 2013, 07:58:30 AM
Well my friends this year do a bunch of crazy stuff. I think mine was when they took my guitar, taped a face too it, called it Matt, and held it to the window on the door to one of my classes. I was dying of laughter and no one knew why.

It was amazing.

Seems you know how to actually make friends, Unlike myself.

Can you teach me how to make some?

dreamcasthime

Last year me and my best friend went around to random classrooms while I had a Chucky mask on and I scared the shit out of a bunch of high school students. I am boss

xSalashawty

So much happened, where do I start...

Well the one I think stands out the most this year is that first, me and my friend were laying on our guy friend. I got out so my other friend could lay down in my spot. Another friend laid on her, then I proceeded to plank across everyone.
Someone took a picture of it. From left to right, my friend is in the corner with a hood on her face, my guy friend is smiling at the camera, the other two are smiling while laying down on him, and then there's me barely looking at the camera on top of everyone and smiling weirdly.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

sonicchriz

I have no fond of school memories though I have In real life friends but we never do anything really stupid though.