"Er, I'm not gay."
It's sort of an insider.  ^ - ^;;

CradledEggle

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 16, 2010, 11:52:35 AM
YES.
lol
"Er, I'm not gay."
It's sort of an insider.  ^ - ^;;
lol xD. You told me rofl. I feel bad for him, D8.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

EchidnaPower

We FINALLY have a pixel art of Myst. Thanks to SonicChao4life who recently re-joined our team.

I love Jesus! Do you?

seandkiller

I think I'd call him a little too edited =P I put a sonic sprite,a hohoh sprite and i forget the last one,but it's number 487 in the pokedex i think together.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

Dracoslythe

Quote from: seandkiller on February 16, 2010, 07:36:03 PM

I think I'd call him a little too edited =P I put a sonic sprite,a hohoh sprite and i forget the last one,but it's number 487 in the pokedex i think together.

Giratina, land forme, it looks like.
-glad her Pokenerdness paid off, she recognized it right away from the wing-

seandkiller

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 17, 2010, 09:18:45 AM
Giratina, land forme, it looks like.
-glad her Pokenerdness paid off, she recognized it right away from the wing-
Ah that's right
EDIT:more fan art of mine,from a character creator of course.
- Ash
- Jake

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

maikoka1

oh god I missed this topic xDD sadly I've drawing everything except sonic art x.x whiiiich pisses my idea-man off... badly... *gets smacked* see? xDD loljk
well anyways, some stuff coming up soo, like a ref picture of meh self char... >.> yes... I know... Jane used to be my self charrie, but I already had one before I made her, so I decided to take Mai back and "de-main character" Jane :'3 She's still the lucky character who gets most attention from me :I *kicked*
anyways... uhh... I got nothing else to say... I guess .w. yah...

btw, I'm feeling really happy right now, so... who wants a request from me? .w.' I'll take about 5 because I already have some to do for some dA friends and stuff |3

just show me the ref picture of your char or whoever you want me to draw and I'll do my best to draw what you want

CradledEggle

------

maikoka1

lmao
what ish that? xDD

Shadow26

Quote from: maikoka1 on March 10, 2010, 08:22:57 AM
oh god I missed this topic xDD sadly I've drawing everything except sonic art x.x whiiiich pisses my idea-man off... badly... *gets smacked* see? xDD loljk
well anyways, some stuff coming up soo, like a ref picture of meh self char... >.> yes... I know... Jane used to be my self charrie, but I already had one before I made her, so I decided to take Mai back and "de-main character" Jane :'3 She's still the lucky character who gets most attention from me :I *kicked*

btw, I'm feeling really happy right now, so... who wants a request from me? .w.' I'll take about 5 because I already have some to do for some dA friends and stuff |3

just show me the ref picture of your char or whoever you want me to draw and I'll do my best to draw what you want
I guess you can do Shade if you want      *PM's Maikoka

CradledEggle

------

Gamerdude

Quote from: maikoka1 on March 10, 2010, 08:22:57 AM

Can you do one for my char Alex?

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

maikoka1

Quote from: Shadow26 on March 10, 2010, 09:18:00 AM
I guess you can do Shade if you want      *PM's Maikoka

will do :3

Post Merge: March 11, 2010, 05:17:55 AM

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on March 10, 2010, 09:51:07 AM