The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2010, 05:32:45 AM
DID YOU KNOW THAT ADULT SWIM IS GONNA MAKE A THIRD SEASON TO BIG O?! THEY SAID THEY WOULD ONCE. THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD MAKE A THIRD SEASON OF BIG O RIGHT AFTER THEY AIR HENTAI. SO, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SNEAK INTO ADULT SWIM'S OFFICES AND SNEAK SOME HENTAI ONTO THE AIRWAVES. THEN WE GET SOME MORE BIG O. THEY SAID SO, I TELL YA. MY PLAN IS FLAWLESS!!!
Don't kill my hopes boy. >:U
Cause that ain't very nice. :l

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Super Sonic Boom

jkid101094

"Even without the events of 40 years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark. He doesn't face that fear, he averts his eyes from it and acts as if he doesn't have any memories of his past. But, 40 years is both a short time and yet, a long time. Man's fear has withered. And even time itself tries to wither the desire to know the truth. Is it a crime to try and learn the truth? Is it a sin to search for those things which you fear. My purpose in this world is knowledge, and the dissemination of it. And it is I who is to restore the fruits of my labor to the entire world. Fear... It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant man stop fearing is the instant the species reaches a dead end, only to sink to pitable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction. Humans who lose the ability to think become creatures whose existance has no value. Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge! Think, you humans who are split into two worlds, unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivian, you must think!

Signed, Schwarzwald."

*shot for quoting a show no one else on this forum likes*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 08, 2010, 05:49:31 PM
-words-

*shot for quoting a show no one else on this forum likes*
wut?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I like Big O. I just haven't seen it in forever.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2010, 06:33:01 PM
I like Big O. I just haven't seen it in forever.
I love it as of now. ^^
I remember watching it on Adult Swim at night. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 07, 2010, 10:30:00 PM
I finished season one...thirteen more episodes to go!

*goes to bed now* :P
Make that 4...god...I watched 9 in one night...sure kills my 3 per day plan. x3

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 08, 2010, 05:32:45 AM
DID YOU KNOW THAT ADULT SWIM IS GONNA MAKE A THIRD SEASON TO BIG O?! THEY SAID THEY WOULD ONCE. THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD MAKE A THIRD SEASON OF BIG O RIGHT AFTER THEY AIR HENTAI. SO, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SNEAK INTO ADULT SWIM'S OFFICES AND SNEAK SOME HENTAI ONTO THE AIRWAVES. THEN WE GET SOME MORE BIG O. THEY SAID SO, I TELL YA. MY PLAN IS FLAWLESS!!!
No, all we gotta do is pay em. They said it was canceled because CNN didn't want to pay for it. >:l
Now...I ask...does anyone but jkid want it?

Please Select Your Answer to Continue:

Yes
No

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.