The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Should I be scared?
I'm talking marriage with my bf.  Within like...3 years...  o.O

Marcus says (3:25 AM):
*-snuggles- I have a question for you. A serious one.
Kay<3 says (3:25 AM):
*Okayss.
Marcus says (3:26 AM):
*And i know that im probably jumping the gun on it but i still wanna know what you think.
*When you graduate from highschool. What would you think of well...Tying the knot...
Kay<3 says (3:28 AM):
*Hmm...it actually doens't sound too bady, to be honest.  Everyone I hear of that did it said that they really loved it.  Of course, I can't just base my opinion on what others said.
Kay<3 says (3:29 AM):
*bad*
Marcus says (3:30 AM):
*Just so my mind is secure and that we are on the same page. Were talking about marrige right?
Kay<3 says (3:30 AM):
*Yes.  :3
Marcus says (3:30 AM):
*Alright. Just making sure. Would you wanna do some major celebration...Or just Courthouse paper it?
Kay<3 says (3:32 AM):
*Hm, either or.  :3  My family's never really been big on major celebrations (my mom's last marriage?  He was wearing a work uniform, she was in sweatpants, they got the courthouse paper.  xD)  I always thought it'd be cool to do the big celebration thing, but that seems like a pain in the ass.  x-x
Marcus says (3:32 AM):
*Well...What do you truly want to do?
Kay<3 says (3:33 AM):
*I always thought it'd be nice to go in between.  Do a nice celebration, but not too big.  :3  -shot for always trying to even things out-
Marcus says (3:33 AM):
*Lol, well we could try and do the papers and hold a big party with the people we want.
Marcus says (3:34 AM):
*But personally...I would want to do the papers a little bit before we have the party. And surprise everyone.
Kay<3 says (3:34 AM):
*x3  I like the way you think.
Marcus says (3:35 AM):
*Lol. Because i really dont want people to be like. Ohh your getting married! Omg we gotta do this do that buy this buy that.
Kay<3 says (3:35 AM):
*Ugh yeah.  ._.
Marcus says (3:35 AM):
*Lol.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 07, 2010, 08:36:03 PM
Should I be scared?
I'm talking marriage with my bf.  Within like...3 years...  o.O

Well, there goes my chance. >:I *shot to death by Zero*

I'm not planning on even getting a GF until I'm out of college, though. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 07, 2010, 08:39:24 PM
Well, there goes my chance. >:I *shot to death by Zero*

I'm not planning on even getting a GF until I'm out of college, though. :P
I wasn't planning to get married until I was out of college, but...
We're trying to go to the same college, so we aren't far apart.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 07, 2010, 08:41:22 PM
I wasn't planning to get married until I was out of college, but...
We're trying to go to the same college, so we aren't far apart.
Whatever floats your boat, Draci. x3

I JUST BETTER BE INVITED! >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 07, 2010, 08:42:54 PM
Whatever floats your boat, Draci. x3

I JUST BETTER BE INVITED! >:U
OF COURSE.  :3
YOU CAN BE THE MAID OF HONOR.

But in all seriousness...I'm honestly terrified.
Reality hit me, and I just realized I'm going to be out of high school in two years...and if things DO go like we want them to...
It's just scary to think about.  .___.

But I already vowed no kids till after I get a job and get established.  I don't wanna throw myself into financial troubles before I even get started on my own.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 07, 2010, 08:47:10 PM
OF COURSE.  :3
YOU CAN BE THE MAID OF HONOR.

But in all seriousness...I'm honestly terrified.
Reality hit me, and I just realized I'm going to be out of high school in two years...and if things DO go like we want them to...
It's just scary to think about.  .___.

But I already vowed no kids till after I get a job and get established.  I don't wanna throw myself into financial troubles before I even get started on my own.
I try not to think about reality. >.<

I can't really tell where you're coming from, though. I've never been in a real relationship. :\
All I can say is, don't end up like we have. Stay in school, get a good paying job, THEN worry about all that other stuff. That's my plan...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

OMFG 4:07 LMFAO

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|
|
|
|
|
Vthats what ID do. ._.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 07, 2010, 08:50:20 PM
I try not to think about reality. >.<

I can't really tell where you're coming from, though. I've never been in a real relationship. :\
All I can say is, don't end up like we have. Stay in school, get a good paying job, THEN worry about all that other stuff. That's my plan...
I have no choice.  I'm going to be a fucking JUNIOR.
I still fuck around and stuff, but it's time that I start throwing serious shit in, and get my ducks in a row.  It's time to put the adult hat on, and leave the teenager one in the corner to be used after I've done what I needed.

Well I plan on going to be a nurse.  Then I wanna take night classes to specialize in anesthetics.  It might take a long time, but if I can at least get a job after the initial two years and I'm an RN (I'll already be a nurses' assistant when I enter college, so that's a whole course I don't have to take, and having hat certification might give me a better chance to get into nursing school, since that's a very competitive occupation around here)  then I can worry about family stuff.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 07, 2010, 08:55:08 PM
I have no choice.  I'm going to be a fucking JUNIOR.
I still fuck around and stuff, but it's time that I start throwing serious shit in, and get my ducks in a row.  It's time to put the adult hat on, and leave the teenager one in the corner to be used after I've done what I needed.

Well I plan on going to be a nurse.  Then I wanna take night classes to specialize in anesthetics.  It might take a long time, but if I can at least get a job after the initial two years and I'm an RN (I'll already be a nurses' assistant when I enter college, so that's a whole course I don't have to take, and having hat certification might give me a better chance to get into nursing school, since that's a very competitive occupation around here)  then I can worry about family stuff.
As your friend, I completely support you in whatever it is you do. If you feel you need to step it up and focus on school, I'll do whatever I can to help you, Draci. Do what's best for the life YOU want.

Quote from: xSalashawty on August 07, 2010, 08:52:26 PM

OMFG 4:07 LMFAO

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|
|
|
|
|
Vthats what ID do. ._.

Alright, I'm gonna ask...

What's up with the arrows? xD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 07, 2010, 08:58:53 PM
As your friend, I completely support you in whatever it is you do. If you feel you need to step it up and focus on school, I'll do whatever I can to help you, Draci. Do what's best for the life YOU want.
-huggle-  The best thing you could do, is if I'm online, tell me to get off my ass and do my homework.  xD  Cause chances are, it probably isn't done.  xDDD
But thanks.  :3  -huggle again-

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 07, 2010, 09:00:31 PM
-huggle-  The best thing you could do, is if I'm online, tell me to get off my ass and do my homework.  xD  Cause chances are, it probably isn't done.  xDDD
But thanks.  :3  -huggle-
That's what I'm here for. I'll make sure it's done, I'll probably do mine when you do yours. x3
And, you're welcome. o3o *huggles back*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 07, 2010, 08:58:53 PM
Alright, I'm gonna ask...

What's up with the arrows? xD
I love arrows, and it means directed at.
thats nice of you jkid. i dont remember seeing you like that.*shot alot*
maybe I never even seen you.

Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on August 07, 2010, 09:34:55 PM
I love arrows, and it means directed at.
thats nice of you jkid. i dont remember seeing you like that.*shot alot*
maybe I never even seen you.
OIC. x3
And, ooooo! Mystery! 8D *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Click me.