The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

rockout909

Raepsex is not good! It gives people aids

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Pffft. You can't beat Airman? 8D
*shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

rockout909

No, i cant beat... bubbleman...

jkid101094

...Pfffffffffffffffffffffffftttttt...hahahahaha-*shot*

Isn't he weak to the metal blades?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

rockout909

I couldnt even GET to bubbleman.. (STUPID FALLING PLATFORMS AND LAGGY XBOX CONTROLLER)

jkid101094

Quote from: rockout909 on August 11, 2010, 03:25:28 PM
I couldnt even GET to bubbleman.. (STUPID FALLING PLATFORMS AND LAGGY XBOX CONTROLLER)
Oh well. 8D
*dls the rom*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

rockout909

I got to metalman though, but he chopped mah head off

jkid101094

Quote from: rockout909 on August 11, 2010, 03:35:40 PM
I got to metalman though, but he chopped mah head off
Don't you listen to Dwayne and Brando? You kick Metal Man's ass first. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

rockout909

Well i guess i need metalmans shit to kill woodman then go to bubbleman. then used leaf shield on airman... then metal blade flashman then use the air on crashman then go in for the kill on quickman, then backhand a bitch then sawblade the mecha dragon then quick boomerang the gutsdozer then use a metalblade on DR wilys ship then <Bubble> Him... ya not this year Bl

jkid101094

Quote from: rockout909 on August 11, 2010, 03:42:13 PM
Well i guess i need metalmans shit to kill woodman then go to bubbleman. then used leaf shield on airman... then metal blade flashman then use the air on crashman then go in for the kill on quickman, then backhand a bitch then sawblade the mecha dragon then quick boomerang the gutsdozer then use a metalblade on DR wilys ship then <Bubble> Him... ya not this year Bl
Well then...poor you. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.