The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: GTCharizard on February 24, 2011, 03:02:29 AM
Ouch, Tana-Chan is furious. Hell Hath no fury like THAT betch scorne-shot-
ƒuck yeah.

jkid101094

So...I hear Guitar Hero is dying. That really sucks, even though I never played it. It was fun on the occasional try, though. Hard, but fun. But, hey. Even still there's always that other game...

...Oh wait...You thought I meant Rock Band? Silly you.  ::)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: Tana-Chan~ DFX on February 25, 2011, 12:51:13 AM
No, Guitar Hero is dead. Not dying.

My cousin would of loved that song...one of his favorite tunes rewritten to include one of his favorite games...*sniffle*

You sir win the internet.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Well Guitar Hero is dead.... for me thats great news because now i dont ƒucking have to go to a party and see people jumping up and down while decimating the song they are trying to sing

jkid101094

Wrong. There's still Rock Band, Dance Dance Revolution, Just Dance, DJ Hero, Frets on Fire and about 1000 more I can't remember.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 25, 2011, 08:30:21 PM
Wrong. There's still Rock Band, Dance Dance Revolution, Just Dance, DJ Hero, Frets on Fire and about 1000 more I can't remember.

Crap.. i forgot... and with DJ Hero all my black friends are gonna turned it up past 11 with shitty songz.... not good for me

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Good to see this forum game is still alive

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkyellowz

sonic mrga colletion is 2.03GB o3o'

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.