The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 13, 2011, 02:13:23 AM
Going to the emergency room due to serious dehydration.
BUT- I have to wait on my mum to take a shower and my stepdad to get home from where ever. That cool. I can chill and be dehydrated right hurr.
You should know to drink water for dehydration, at least until you can leave. All the hospital is going to do is pump water into you anyway. =\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 13, 2011, 10:42:28 AM
You should know to drink water for dehydration, at least until you can leave. All the hospital is going to do is pump water into you anyway. =\

Tis what I did. They also gave me pain meds and some nausea medicine through the IV. Thing is- my legs now hurting like a bitch AND I got sick in the car on the way home xD.

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 13, 2011, 12:55:58 PM
Tis what I did. They also gave me pain meds and some nausea medicine through the IV. Thing is- my legs now hurting like a bitch AND I got sick in the car on the way home xD.
They never did that to jkid...I just got injected and sent home to dehydrate again. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TailsLover2010

HAY GAIS GUESS WHAT MY LIFE SUCKS :DDDDDD
-No advertising in signature, please.

TheGameNinja

TailsLover2010

~Bubblicious~

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

TailsLover2010

~Bubblicious~

Penis jokes are no longer funny :I.