The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

I think my computer's broken...The chatbox won't load for me anymore.
It's there in the tab I've had open for like, 4 hours now, but it won't load in any other tabs.

EpicDuck

Some guy who likes Sonic Games and Sonic ZONE. :P

Word(s) of the day, month, year, whatever, is Santa? No, how about Christmas Freaking Games!

SmashFinale

EpicDuck

I feel like I got this disease, It's... NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN, yes, the Nyan Cat disease. *vomits out rainbows*

Word(s) of the day, month, year, whatever, is Santa? No, how about Christmas Freaking Games!

TheGameNinja

EpicDuck

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 06, 2011, 08:40:32 AM

___
Great, now Rainbow Dash has the Nyan Cat disease. Here, take this pill. /    \
                                                                                                    |     |
                                                                                                    |N+ |
                                                                                                    |     |
                                                                                                    \___/
You need it more than me. *EpicDuck exhales poisonous gas* Oh Sh*t.

TheGameNinja

EpicDuck

Need, Newground +++ pill, now! *EpicDuck is now blind* Great, what's next, confusion. *barfs out rainbows*
Get, me, pill.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

EpicDuck

Need, Pill. *EpicDuck is now confused* NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN, Need, thing.

TheGameNinja

Could have sworn it was less posts left earlier... guess its really 237.

JetTheHawk

you know we should delete this topic and recreate it to boost the forum speed because the number of posts
NO SIGNATURE

TheGameNinja

Hmm, somehow, deleting the second (soon to be first >:3) most popular thread on the forum doesn't seem like the best idea.

How about deleting any ancient topics that no one ever responded to instead? :P

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 06, 2011, 01:26:08 PM
Hmm, somehow, deleting the second (soon to be first >:3) most popular thread on the forum doesn't seem like the best idea.

How about deleting any ancient topics that no one ever responded to instead? :P
How about we clear the help section of anything that's repetitive. Remember those SZin a xshell videos? Those were only possible because of the lulzy moments of yesteryear. Don't delete my precious memories. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere