The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm sorry, I realize that was a dick move but I wouldn't even let Tana join our three-ways when he and I were dating. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

It was, Jkiddy xD why not open up ANOTHER three way to have two three ways and more rps? o3o.

HereAndThere

...How many cocks could a cockblock block if a cocklock could block cocks.
Wow...
Just...
Wut?

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on December 13, 2011, 05:24:29 AM
It was, Jkiddy xD why not open up ANOTHER three way to have two three ways and more rps? o3o.
Because I don't know too many people who would deal with the types of RPs I do. On top of that it's not just something anyone can just jump into. There's a story 2-years in the making and it takes awhile to explain. That's why I never sent you the PM I was writing out. I can post what WAS written of it though, since everyone seems interested suddenly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

I feel like I'm going to faint...

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

HereAndThere

ShadaDX

TrueSilverWolf

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.