Jazz Nova

Quote from: Jeexx on June 17, 2012, 09:12:06 AM
No.
No religion or mind virus
Is there a hope that the facts will ever find us
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

HereAndThere

jkid101094

The next post will be reply 6000, however, this is this topic's 6000th post overall.

...Tits.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Salas is now Lilith.
She is the mother of many whores c: -shot-

xSalashawty

Quote from: Jeexx on June 17, 2012, 09:52:38 AM
Salas is now Lilith.
She is the mother of many whores c: -shot-
What a good 6K reply.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

TailsLover2010

-No advertising in signature, please.

Rockout909

Can someone explain why you need to play MP in mass effect 3 to get the good ending?

HereAndThere

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Rockout909 on June 24, 2012, 11:39:57 PM
Can someone explain why you need to play MP in mass effect 3 to get the good ending?

You don't NEED to. If you did well enough in both Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, then it is possible for you to qualify for the best ending. But I'm pretty sure that playing the MP is the only way to get your War Assets above 8370, which makes it impossible for you to not get a good ending.

But, and this is the kicker and supports the theory that not only is the ending of the game Shepard being indoctrinated but also the GAME INDOCTRINATING YOU, the Destroy ending which results in Shepard living is NOT the hardest ending to get, the Synthesis ending is. The Destroy ending can be obtained without multiplayer.

HereAndThere

BN3...
Y U So Stingy With HP Memories? >:c -shot-

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 25, 2012, 02:22:37 AM
You don't NEED to. If you did well enough in both Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, then it is possible for you to qualify for the best ending. But I'm pretty sure that playing the MP is the only way to get your War Assets above 8370, which makes it impossible for you to not get a good ending.

But, and this is the kicker and supports the theory that not only is the ending of the game Shepard being indoctrinated but also the GAME INDOCTRINATING YOU, the Destroy ending which results in Shepard living is NOT the hardest ending to get, the Synthesis ending is. The Destroy ending can be obtained without multiplayer.
I rented Mass Effect 2 for reasons I don't quite remember. Was that a smart move or should I have started from ME1?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.