The Last Person to Post Wins

Started by TheGameNinja, April 05, 2010, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

Ioshyriku

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Draco called me and my GF cute.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Well at least Draco is in arms reach...
But i still cant find windlessusher...

Ioshyriku

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 25, 2019, 04:29:23 AM
Draco called me and my GF cute.
Does that mean you got rid of that horrible anxiety issue you had?
Congratulations, I'm happy for you!
Quote from: SmashFinale on June 26, 2019, 02:13:37 AM
He's on steam, look for Hakudamashi. Although from what I've heard he doesn't want anything to do with this place. I've even tried sending him a friend request there and he declined it.
I hope he's ok.

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on June 26, 2019, 08:30:33 AM
Does that mean you got rid of that horrible anxiety issue you had?
Congratulations, I'm happy for you!
I wish. I'm getting better, though. I met her online and she's great.

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 26, 2019, 02:13:37 AM
Well at least Draco is in arms reach...
He goes by Hakudamashi now. I talk to him almost every day. Ishi is right about him not wanting to come back here, though. A lot of the older members just want to put this place behind them which is a real shame.

Really the only person that was big here that I don't really talk to anymore if Kyo. I never did manage to find out where he went.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

From what i remember he got into a fight with Tana and that made him leave the site. Tana is only active on his YouTube channel and i thought Hakudamashi would know where Kyo is

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 13, 2019, 04:44:16 AM
From what i remember he got into a fight with Tana and that made him leave the site. Tana is only active on his YouTube channel and i thought Hakudamashi would know where Kyo is
No, the final straw for Kyo was me telling him no one would care if he left which was admittedly a very stupid thing to do. I wasn't in the right mind at the time.

Like I said Haku has cut ties to basically everyone but me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tailsfan278

This is a throwback and a half.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Taz

Taz

let it be known that i still roleplay and my first ever roleplay posts are still here and it Fucking Haunts Me

Gilly

Quote from: Taz on July 27, 2019, 07:16:41 PM
let it be known that i still roleplay and my first ever roleplay posts are still here and it Fucking Haunts Me

That's pretty cool, actually.