jkid's JunkYard Logo Opinions

Started by jkid101094, January 03, 2013, 05:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I like my logo, but it needs more..."glitter". I need to want to look at it more. It's pretty but I want something girlier and prettier.

I was thinking of animating it to glimmer a bit or adding some brush effects but what do you guys think?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 03, 2013, 05:37:25 AM

I like my logo, but it needs more..."glitter". I need to want to look at it more. It's pretty but I want something girlier and prettier.

I was thinking of animating it to glimmer a bit or adding some brush effects but what do you guys think?

To be honest, I think the simplistic design you have now would work much better than throwing a load of effects at it.

And you don't want it to look tacky <.<>.>

jkid101094

Quote from: NiGHTS on January 03, 2013, 07:17:35 AM
To be honest, I think the simplistic design you have now would work much better than throwing a load of effects at it.

And you don't want it to look tacky <.<>.>
I do like how it looks like neon lights but I was thinking something more like the, "Ask jkid" logo.

However I kind of agree with you. It looks kind of plan to me but it doesn't need to be too insane either. :3

Thank you, Nights~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.