Bored? Willing to Draw Me a Doodle?

Started by jkid101094, June 19, 2013, 04:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I recently joined an RP group called Let's Zexal the Deal on Tumblr. It's a Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal crack RP group where we just shoot the shit and occasionally kill each other.

...so like here, except on Tumblr and for Yu-Gi-Oh!. *shot*

Anyway, one of the more popular members is organizing an event (basically a big RP) based on Persona 4. Well I joined and was chosen to take Margaret's place in the Velvet Room. The member was hoping that I could have at least one reaction image of my character for the RP...but I can't draw so I came to you guys.

What I need is essentially my character (the one I signed up as) in Margaret's clothes. What you see below are the references:

The character I RP as; Magi Magi Magician Gal

and

Margaret from Persona 4.

What I'm looking for is just a rough sketch of Magi without her hat and in Margaret's attire. I want to fix it up and color it in Photoshop.

Edit: Whoops. Completely forgot to mention that I only need her from the waist up.

Anyone who could do this for me would get all of the huggles and kissies~

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

jkid101094

Well fuck you, then. I have Tobi, Maddie and Draco I can still ask and if they don't want to I can attempt it myself. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Who drew her and why isn't she your avi?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

She's a Yu-Gi-Oh character. Magi Magi Magician Gal.

Essentially what happened is that originally they created Dark Magician Girl to go along with Dark Magician, who was basically the Yu-Gi-Oh! equivalent to Pikachu back then.

Well, like me so many people liked her that after so many years of being asked for an update they created Magi Magician Girl and Gagaga Girl to get people to shut up.

That is Gagaga girl.

I would have been DMG or someone else but I had to be a Zexal character and Magi was the first that came to mind.

And she isn't my avi because I already have DMG for everything else and I had her for awhile on this site.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 19, 2013, 05:17:48 AM
Those names are retarded.
They are but blame Konami.

Also what did you edit?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

The image of lady Gaga wasn't showing, so I fixed it.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.