Main Menu

196 and Nazo.

Started by jkid101094, February 25, 2012, 11:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm in the process of moving my game (or at least seeing if I can) into RPGMaker VXAce. Of course, this means I've also figured out how to translate most of the project material (sadly not the help options) since I know 196 wanted more of the game translated I wanted to know if you two, or anyone else, would like me to upload the file (albeit the items and other things are suited to my needs already) since I have a good chuck of my game in English already. Once you can actually read most of the stuff changing the script to fit your needs should be no problem. I just want to know if anyone wants it before I decide to put it on Mediafire.

There is also a VX to VXAce converter being worked on here. If you guys are willing to wait until he is done you can move your projects over when he's finished or create entirely new ones in Ace.

I believe I got my full version here:

Of course, this is only if you're interested in either an early free version or can't wait the 18 days until US release. =P

Edit: I know you guys believe me and I know it was easy as hell to do but I'm going to flaunt it anyway because I'm proud of myself. =P

Edit:

Oh, the magic of fan translations.  ::)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.