Have you changed in the past Years?

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 05, 2010, 08:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Hmmm... now that I think about it lets see...

I SAY LOTS OF MATURITY.

I used to be careless back then on my 13 year old life, always shy to share opinions and always want to make new friends. I used to be creative and stuff and not lazy back then so thats why GHC was complete and my comics used to be updated. xD

But look at me now, after every experience I have in life it really changed me a lot, it made me realize that people don't change a person, experience does. I'm now freaking lazy and freaking totally conscious of myself, I always look in the mirror and I use tons of fake smiles in reality just to show people that I'm a carefree person with no problems which I'm not. I really care about people these days and always think about what I'm supposed to say before I act just so I can make sure that no one will be offended or hurt when I say something because I'm afraid to hurt people now.

Because of experiencing love and hurt, it really change my view in life. You don't always get want you want and in everything you do, all you need is courage and because of that experience, I think I became more wiser and more cautious of myself in everything I do. All that matters to me is that if I'm happy with what I have, I'm ok with my life...

Jordan teh Echidna

lolwut, who used my awesome name?

anyways...
I feel i have changed, i've gone from being a rather confused 10 year old doing incredibly bad british accents to a mature 13 year old doing incredibly bad London Cockney accents. I've been bullied more, somehow two girls set up a little fan club about me (i have no idea, why in the name of god, they did it o-0)...ummm, found out that americans have like 4 more weeks of summer holidays/vacation than us, but we finish on september the 2nd and laugh at them.
ummmmm...i've gone into Flash animation and got closer to Gleech as to know him better :D

uhhhh...i've gone into using a bajillion fillers like, every sentence and shtuff.
Ummm yeah, but i know Gleech has spotted my differences better, imo.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Tanassy

I have a story to tell, but it would be very similar to Dave's, so i wont bother =3

sonicmaddave

Quote from: DarkFusion on May 28, 2010, 04:23:39 AM
I have a story to tell, but it would be very similar to Dave's, so i wont bother =3
Must be because we both live in Australia. XD

Tanassy

Quote from: sonicmaddave on May 28, 2010, 04:26:53 AM
Must be because we both live in Australia. XD
Thats a Factor, but it's also part coincidence.... eh, were bros =3

sonicmaddave

Quote from: DarkFusion on May 28, 2010, 04:34:18 AM
Thats a Factor, but it's also part coincidence.... eh, were bros =3

You took the words right out of my mouth there. Indeed we are. =3

Riot_Monsterous

I used to really hate myself, and whenever my parents would argue  I would blame it on myself.  I would be upset about every fault i had and obsess over them. I would feel unworthy of the life I had.  And I was really shy around people I didn't know in rl. and around people I knew well I was just a dork. I would always make weird/annoying sounds and just drive my family crazy XD my brother does the annoying sounds now. >_<   Now I dont really hate myself anymore I dont love myself either   I just stopped hating myself. I am a little less shy I still talk less then my friends but I wont go try to sit by myself all the time when im around people I dont know. I am a lot happyer then I used to be I think a big part of this is the new church I am going to nobody looks down on me and they help me to come out of my shell(I have also made a few friends there :3) and I actaully learn stuff there and enjoy going, unlike all of the ones my grandma would take me to  I would just fall asleep or be looked down on. Annd thats about all I noticed. :3

Tanassy

Quote from: valia_wolfie on May 28, 2010, 01:36:16 PM... And I was really shy around people I didn't know in rl. and around people I knew well I was just a dork. I would always make weird/annoying sounds and just drive my family crazy XD...
thats me when i was in primary school xDD