Seth MacFarlane Says Family Guy Should Have Ended Already

Started by jkid101094, October 15, 2011, 11:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I don't really care too much for the show but I know John does so I figured he'd be interested. Apparently he also wants to ruin reboot Flintstones and Star Trek. Whoopie...?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/entertainment/seth-macfarlane-maybe-family-guy-should-have-ended-already-dpgoha-20111014-fc_15469584

Strangest thing is I found out about this on TMMN.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Doesnt surprise me one bit. McFacrlane is always complaining about have FOX is always making them make new episodes for the series. The 3 Star Wars parody even admits that he didnt want to do another one.

Gilly

xSalashawty

Fox was trying to cut the Simpsons aswell, so cutting both Family Guy and Simpsons is basically getting rid of the two good animated comedy shows left on Fox. If Simpsons does get cut, there's no way to have Family Guy cut unless it isn't doing well or Seth forces them.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

JetTheHawk

Reviving Flintstones is a bad idea for me.  Its more of a little kids show and I dont think many will watch it, Simpsons kinda annoy me too.
NO SIGNATURE

TheGameNinja

The Flintstones wasn't a kids' show. Heck, there was a commercial featuring The Flintstones advertising cigarettes.

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

TheGameNinja

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

SmashFinale

Quote from: JetTheHawk. on October 16, 2011, 04:23:50 PM

and here i thought it was a family show...
NO..... NO....NO.... Heck Naw.....

Even still MacFarlane has made a children's show before. Remember Jonny Bravo? He and Butch Hartman made that together.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 16, 2011, 11:45:55 PM

Even still MacFarlane has made a children's show before. Remember Jonny Bravo? He and Butch Hartman made that together.
Seth Macfarlane made that!? O.o

*respect gained*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

He HELPED make that, didn't he? I don't think Macfarlane was the only man behind Johnny Bravo.

SmashFinale

Quote from: TheGameNinja on October 17, 2011, 08:01:40 AM
He HELPED make that, didn't he? I don't think Macfarlane was the only man behind Johnny Bravo.
That's why i said Butch Hartman(creator of Fairly Odd Parents) made that with him.
                                                                 ^
                                          that's for those who didnt know who he is

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 17, 2011, 11:59:38 PM
That's why i said Butch Hartman(creator of Fairly Odd Parents) made that with him.
                                                                 ^
                                          that's for those who didnt know who he is
mind=blown
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CreeperGang310

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 16, 2011, 11:45:55 PM

seth macfarlane made one that is a pre-cursor to family guy

it was on cn i think

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: CreeperGang310 on August 03, 2012, 03:51:34 PM
seth macfarlane made one that is a pre-cursor to family guy

it was on cn i think

I would like to ask that you please refrain from bumping old topics.