Wreck-it Ralph; Disney Movie with Robotnik, Bowser & Bison coming in Nov. 12

Started by jkid101094, February 17, 2012, 11:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 03:59:35 AM
If you point it out, then make actions and dont just be a lazy fuck and do nothing which is what you do most of the time.
You're the only person who i always have to ask why you didnt move the topic and that posts in the wrong section various times and the list goes on and on.

Now, i wont fall as low as you do and simply merge the topics to make yourself feel good by doing nothing once more.

Yes, because I sit on my ass all day and do absolutely nothing for this forum, right?
The reason you only have to ask me is because I'm the one who's on the most and for every one thing you caught me on I think I do ten more that you never notice because I've already fixed them.

I refused to merge the topics because I was hoping that if this ever happened again that if this ever happened again that you'd just get it over with instead of pointing the blame at me because when I posted my topic I wasn't thinking the same way as you.

What you basically just sat here and argued with me is, "You don't think the way I do and that makes you wrong" and I refuse to stand for that.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM
Yes, because I sit on my ass all day and do absolutely nothing for this forum, right?
The reason you only have to ask me is because I'm the one who's on the most and for every one thing you caught me on I think I do ten more that you never notice because I've already fixed them.

I refused to merge the topics because I was hoping that if this ever happened again that if this ever happened again that you'd just get it over with instead of pointing the blame at me because when I posted my topic I wasn't thinking the same way as you.

What you basically just sat here and argued with me is, "You don't think the way I do and that makes you wrong" and I refuse to stand for that.

No, what i think is: Dont just talk, act.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 04:08:12 AM
No, what i think is: Dont just talk, act.
I was acting upon it. Just not the way you expected me to. Anyway, we're spamming the topic with a pointless argument. I've said all I need to say and hopefully you understand why I refused to just let up.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 04:13:44 AM
I was acting upon it. Just not the way you expected me to. Anyway, we're spamming the topic with a pointless argument. I've said all I need to say and hopefully you understand why I refused to just let up.

I understand your point and i accept it.

I know its my fault for not searching the entire forum about it, but on the other hand i (personally) think you posted the topic in the wrong section in the first place. But you obviously think you have posted it in the right section.

You could've merged (or locked) the topics, then paste the link and tell me to look around better in this forum instead of just beeing a dick by copy/pasting the link and thinking i'll fix everything - though you're a mod yourself.
You didnt even have to merge, actually. A small comment saying something about it would have been enough and i'd have fixed it.
But simply copy/pasting the link... eh?

Now, i was quite the asshole as well here, so i apologize.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 26, 2012, 04:21:06 AM
I understand your point and i accept it.

I know its my fault for not searching the entire forum about it, but on the other hand i (personally) think you posted the topic in the wrong section in the first place. But you obviously think you have posted it in the right section.

You could've merged (or locked) the topics, then paste the link and tell me to look around better in this forum instead of just beeing a dick by copy/pasting the link and thinking i'll fix everything - though you're a mod yourself.
You didnt even have to merge, actually. A small comment saying something about it would have been enough and i'd have fixed it.
But simply copy/pasting the link... eh?

Now, i was quite the asshole as well here, so i apologize.
We've come to the point on this forum where we're close enough for things to happen all the time. I'm used to it and I'm sorry because I know I acted like a cock block too.

Generally that's what I see people do on this forum to point things out. I admit I could have given you a message but I expected since it was fixed so many times that way before that it'd just happen that way.

At least neither one of us is going to go post a, "I'm leaving" topic.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jordan teh Echidna

I saw those pictures and almost instantly thought "GMOD" xD
Hm, let's all hug n' kiss n' rainbows n' happy stuff and wheeeeeee :D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 26, 2012, 04:28:21 AM
At least neither one of us is going to go post a, "I'm leaving" topic.
yet...

This movie sounds like Who Framed Roger Rabbit... but with video game characters
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on April 26, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
yet...

This movie sounds like Who Framed Roger Rabbit... but with video game characters

It does indeed. I'm looking forward to this movie. I just hope they don't bank on people coming to see the characters and not flesh out the plot.

Supersonic196

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 26, 2012, 03:00:27 PM
It does indeed. I'm looking forward to this movie. I just hope they don't bank on people coming to see the characters and not flesh out the plot.
I'm hoping for something with the tone of say... The Incredibles.

I really hope they do the characters justice though.

TheGameNinja

Not that I don't think Disney's own people could do something like The Incredibles, but they're still no Pixar. Even though Pixar's owned by Disney and John Lasseter is the creative lead for all of Disney's animation now, Tangled wasn't quite at that same caliber as, say, Up.

Supersonic196

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 26, 2012, 03:19:36 PM
Not that I don't think Disney's own people could do something like The Incredibles, but they're still no Pixar. Even though Pixar's owned by Disney and John Lasseter is the creative lead for all of Disney's animation now, Tangled wasn't quite at that same caliber as, say, Up.
Wait... Pixar isn't doing this?

TheGameNinja

Supersonic196

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

This actually looks fairly decent.
I know I'll end up seeing it just to see if Mike Pollock is voicing Eggman... :U