Dragonball Z - Kai

Started by Skyle369, June 20, 2009, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow84786

I surprise DragonBall Z kai is air on Nicktoons. most of the Dragonball series were aired on CN, did anyone ever watch the uncut episodes of Drgonball Z kai?

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Shadow84786 on June 19, 2010, 02:10:22 AM
I surprise DragonBall Z kai is air on Nicktoons. most of the Dragonball series were aired on CN, did anyone ever watch the uncut episodes of Drgonball Z kai?
It's on Nicktoons because Cartoon Network DIDN'T WANT IT. Can you believe it? The second season's premier on Toonami STILL holds CN's highest ratings ever. CN is now run by an idiot.

Anyway, the version of Kai airing on Nicktoons has NOT been cut much. In fact, the only thing I can remember being censored is Vegeta's butt. Even though they had shown Gohan's about 8 times AND shown him takin a leak. XD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on June 19, 2010, 06:07:58 AM
It's on Nicktoons because Cartoon Network DIDN'T WANT IT. Can you believe it? The second season's premier on Toonami STILL holds CN's highest ratings ever. CN is now run by an idiot.

Anyway, the version of Kai airing on Nicktoons has NOT been cut much. In fact, the only thing I can remember being censored is Vegeta's butt. Even though they had shown Gohan's about 8 times AND shown him takin a leak. XD
Why am I not surprised that CN turned it down?

And its ok to show Gohan's butt cause women find it adorable
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

fireflamesniper

Cartoon Network would have ruined it even if the accept it.... im still mad at them for shown Sailor Moon ( Which is also owned by Toei) cencerd... and me just watching the japanese verson with english subs... Funi is a good with anime, i don't know much about kai, or dragon ball in this case... but when they release it to dvd, it might be english uncut, japanese dual audio with subs in english.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: fireflamesniper on August 21, 2010, 09:36:13 AM
Cartoon Network would have ruined it even if the accept it.... im still mad at them for shown Sailor Moon ( Which is also owned by Toei) cencerd... and me just watching the japanese verson with english subs... Funi is a good with anime, i don't know much about kai, or dragon ball in this case... but when they release it to dvd, it might be english uncut, japanese dual audio with subs in english.
It's already on DVD and Blu-ray and, yes, it is uncensored.

Also, FUNimation had Sailor Moon for the last 2 seasons that aired on TV. It was WAY less censored. I just wish they'd put it out on DVD. >:U

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

fireflamesniper

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 21, 2010, 11:49:34 AM
It's already on DVD and Blu-ray and, yes, it is uncensored.

Also, FUNimation had Sailor Moon for the last 2 seasons that aired on TV. It was WAY less censored. I just wish they'd put it out on DVD. >:U

no they don't? i know alot about the Sailormoon's 5 anime seasons, mainly the other non sailormoon anime stuff too, FUNImation doesn't have it ( or at least yet)

TheGameNinja

Quote from: fireflamesniper on November 16, 2010, 12:43:55 PM

no they don't? i know alot about the Sailormoon's 5 anime seasons, mainly the other non sailormoon anime stuff too, FUNImation doesn't have it ( or at least yet)

Yeah, I was wrong about that. It was ADV that had it, not FUNimation. Sorry.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 16, 2010, 01:34:15 PM
Yeah, I was wrong about that. It was ADV that had it,
Who the hell?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on November 16, 2010, 03:26:24 PM
Who the hell?
ADV was what FUNimation is today only before FUNimation got Dragonball Z.

They're still around, but now they're called Sentai Filmworks and mostly only release sub-only stuff.

And they had Sailor Moon after DiC.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 16, 2010, 03:41:26 PM
ADV was what FUNimation is today only before FUNimation got Dragonball Z.
...Thats a good thing right?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

MetaRL123

In CW4 Kids, they made Mr. Popo Blue! D:<
DO A BARREL ROLL!

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 20, 2009, 01:35:13 PM
Its kinda a remake of DBZ which kinda looks the same.
SOme people say there are some remastered scenes but I'll check them out soon.

they made it TVY7 and they took out the damn blood the original series had blood in it this series doesn't have any blood what so ever :o

epicwinning

i hate how kai is ending at the end of the cell saga because theres still a whole buu saga left but they wont do it 4 some reason in my opinion its the best saga