Dragonball Z - Kai

Started by Skyle369, June 20, 2009, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on August 15, 2011, 10:15:24 AM
If by "Shit" you mean being an utter asshole.

He wasn't even that evil. Just racist. =P
And racism isn't evil?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on August 15, 2011, 10:29:35 AM
Nope. It's retarded.
I think wiping out an entire race in the name of "Because I can 8D" counts as being evil

Besides, I prefer a douchebag racist villian who gets stuff done
Over a narccassistic villian who does nothing but brag about how much better he is than everyone else, only to be wasted b4 he does any "real" damage.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Popo is only blue in the 4kids edit. The Nicktoons edit has black Popo. And the DVDs/BDs are completely uncut... well, the Japanese version of Kai actually cut some of the blood from the original, but the point is that the video release here is the same as the one in Japan. :P

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 12, 2011, 06:59:33 PM
Popo is only blue in the 4kids edit. The Nicktoons edit has black Popo. And the DVDs/BDs are completely uncut... well, the Japanese version of Kai actually cut some of the blood from the original, but the point is that the video release here is the same as the one in Japan. :P

billyhatcher312

i like the original series better and the uncut series ;D

TheGameNinja

I like the original more too, but Kai is fine. And if by Uncut, you mean this:

Then you're out of luck. FUNimation killed that when the Orange Box sets started coming out. Even though the Uncut sets included bonus features that weren't on the Orange Box sets and the video wasn't cropped in the Uncut sets. >.>

shadowDOESrock

i'd only buy them if they'd had the bruce falconer music.

to be honest, i hate the japanese soundtrack....
...and that doesnt happen often.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 12, 2011, 06:59:33 PM

well of course they want the younger viewers to not see so much blood on 4kids tv  >:(

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Again, just the 4kids version. Even the Nicktoons cut didn't remove that.