What are you currently playing?

Started by Hakudamashi, July 07, 2015, 11:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Elija2 on September 10, 2015, 01:24:49 PM
Or

You could learn to play the game right and maybe you'll actually like it. You said so yourself that you enjoyed the beginning of the game, it's only when the game got more difficult that it was no longer fun for you. Just explore the world, do some easier quests, and come back when you've levelled up.

dude go easy on him i cant lay alot of games well i sometimes have to look up gameplay on youtube to get through something

Hakudamashi

Well I did a playthrough of Sonic Adventure 2 for the first time ever.
It's very jarring and awkward cutscenes aside, I think the game's pretty good actually. It has a few stages that I hate, but that goes for about any platformer I've played. The Dark Story gave me a better time than the Hero story, even tho it has the 2 absolute worst stages, Mad Space and Final Chase.

Also Final Hazard is stupid.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

What I always did was play up until Crazy Gadget, ragequit, then get a 100% save file and play the stages I like.

And I'll have you know I like Rouge(Sans fucking Mad Space) and Eggman's levels.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Well the Hero's story has Crazy Gadget, and Tails' levels sans the Pyramid one

I liked more levels on the Dark side than the Hero side.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

You only like less than a third of the game.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

i went back to play saints row 2 because i havent played it in years

NiGHTSfan

i just finished batman arkham knight again for the 5th time

Ioshyriku

That reminds me of the days I kept playing trough Phantasy Star 4 over and over again, ahh those were the days.

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Ioshyriku on September 14, 2015, 05:13:00 AM
That reminds me of the days I kept playing trough Phantasy Star 4 over and over again, ahh those were the days.

did u ever keep track of how many times you beat it i beat arkham knight 5 times already and gta v on all systems except for pc almost 10 times

Ioshyriku

Hakudamashi

So I just played Dragonball Xenoverse. Easily one of the worst games I've played this year.
It is everything I hate in video games wrapped up in the most unsightly package imaginable

The RNG, the "difficulty", and practically being forced to play a certain way. I wouldn't even recommend this to my worst enemy.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTSfan

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 16, 2015, 01:04:09 PM
So I just played Dragonball Xenoverse. Easily one of the worst games I've played this year.
It is everything I hate in video games wrapped up in the most unsightly package imaginable

The RNG, the "difficulty", and practically being forced to play a certain way. I wouldn't even recommend this to my worst enemy.

wow i didnt know that the dragon ball games were getting worse per game thats supprising guess we can only remember how they were back in the early 2000s and until ultimate tenkiechi

Ioshyriku

In my endless search for a horror game that would actually scare me I have found it.
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth is a really cool game with a creepy atmosphere that makes me feel uneasy and there was a scene that actually scared me, and I didn't even get to the scary parts. The only thing I hate about it is that it crashes quite frequently.

Hakudamashi

I finished Dust:An Elysian Tail, and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

I mostly appreciated the feature where if you sell a material to the shop at least once, they'll catalogue it and stock up on it. Makes grinding for fetch quests and crafting a complete non-issue.

The combat is incredibly simple, but the game, I feel, is just the right length that it doesn't become a bore, and they change up the environments enough to keep me invested, although that Graveyard level seriously dragged on forever, my one sour spot in the whole adventure.

Lastly, Dust, Fidget and Arrah are great, together and on their own.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Well that's because you have no soul and no one loves you.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay