Main Menu

Post your pic!

Started by ChaosDazer, January 24, 2009, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 16, 2009, 08:51:37 PM
lol the four years between my grade 6 year, and now (end of freshman year) have been living hell for everyone around me.  8D

Too bad you can't go to my school...it's awsome. :)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dark Tails

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 16, 2009, 08:51:37 PM
lol the four years between my grade 6 year, and now (end of freshman year) have been living hell for everyone around me.  8D
o rly?  it cant be dat bad.

blazerh44

Quote from: Dark Tails on June 16, 2009, 08:43:27 PM
I'm worse

I had 2 go 2 Christian school from 4-7 and was homeschoold from 1-3

I've been to Catholic School from 1st to now (end of freshman year). And now I'm transferring to public school

(totally off topic) I got hit by a car today and now my right leg is gone

Gleech

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 16, 2009, 08:33:04 PM
lmao say it
I know I'm fat.  8)
...You're thinking of me...
Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 05:03:41 AM
I've been to Catholic School from 1st to now (end of freshman year). And now I'm transferring to public school

(totally off topic) I got hit by a car today and now my right leg is gone
I've been homeschooled all my life, and AWWWWW!!! D: What?-How?-When?!-...huh?! D: Are you ok?! D:

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

blazerh44

Quote from: Gleech on June 17, 2009, 05:11:32 AM
AWWWWW!!! D: What?-How?-When?!-...huh?! D: Are you ok?! D:

I was riding my bike down the road and as I was passing a driveway of someone's house the chick was backing up and didn't see me and she ran over my bike and my leg. Now my bike is destroyed and my right leg is gone. I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes; I wonder what they're gonna do about my leg

jkid101094

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 05:36:40 AM
I was riding my bike down the road and as I was passing a driveway of someone's house the chick was backing up and didn't see me and she ran over my bike and my leg. Now my bike is destroyed and my right leg is gone. I'm going to the hospital in a few minutes; I wonder what they're gonna do about my leg

What do you mean.....gone?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 17, 2009, 05:41:27 AM
WTF!?

You're gonna be ok, right? I don't want another person leaving! Especially you! You're a tough guy, you'll be ok, right? Just remember, when you get back, you're gonna get swarmed by EVERYONE at your school. Don't let that affect you.

Guys, just please calm down... 8)

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 17, 2009, 05:41:27 AM
WTF!?

You're gonna be ok, right? I don't want another person leaving! Especially you! You're a tough guy, you'll be ok, right? Just remember, when you get back, you're gonna get swarmed by EVERYONE at your school. Don't let that affect you.

Hey I aint leaving, don't worry! And I'm already being swarmed with texts and Facebook messages about it. But don't worry, I'm down but certainly not out!

jkid101094

Ok im going to ask the dumbest question that for some strange un-holy reason is ALWAYS ASKED...

Did it hurt?

I already know your answer....

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

blazerh44

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 17, 2009, 06:03:03 AM
Ok im going to ask the dumbest question that for some strange un-holy reason is ALWAYS ASKED...

Did it hurt?

I already know your answer....

Surprisingly no it didn't. Although I had a car going over my leg, then backing up on it, then going over it again in an attempt to get it off my leg. Yea, weird day for me

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 06:06:56 AM
Surprisingly no it didn't. Although I had a car going over my leg, then backing up on it, then going over it again in an attempt to get it off my leg. Yea, weird day for me

I bet it would be an odd day for you! :o

jkid101094

The first time probably numbed it...don't the idiots these days know if you run someone over you don't move the car back twords them?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SonicFan47

Probably caused a little bit of shock.
Dang, dude.  :(
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

blazerh44

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 17, 2009, 06:09:36 AM
The first time probably numbed it...don't the idiots these days know if you run someone over you don't move the car back twords them?

Hey everyone, I just got back from the hospital. Good news: My leg can be replaced!

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 17, 2009, 07:31:07 AM
Hey everyone, I just got back from the hospital. Good news: My leg can be replaced!
Replaced?

...As in a proscthetic leg?