Main Menu

Post your pic!

Started by ChaosDazer, January 24, 2009, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on November 14, 2009, 05:48:05 AM
Actually in real life people say I look older. That picture doesnt do me justice.That's the third time someone has said that to me.
I dunno my elder cousin(when he was at 12) looked bigger than you maybe it's the metabolism lol

Sonic360

Yeah, but don't we all look like somebody familiar to everybody, even if they don't know it

Gleech

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 15, 2009, 03:54:05 AM
I dunno my elder cousin(when he was at 12) looked bigger than you maybe it's the metabolism lol
Bigger how? Fat, tall, muscles?

Fat: Well I'm glad I'm not fat.

Tall: I'm about as tall as my mom...

Muscles: I'm a tech-person, I work with computers. Though my muscles are complimented by my family (I still dont see why...), I'm not suppose to be strong.

everyone's body is different.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on November 16, 2009, 03:00:54 AM
Bigger how? Fat, tall, muscles?

Fat: Well I'm glad I'm not fat.

Tall: I'm about as tall as my mom...

Muscles: I'm a tech-person, I work with computers. Though my muscles are complimented by my family (I still dont see why...), I'm not suppose to be strong.

everyone's body is different.
He's a bit fat but he is taller than you, his muscles?I don't know much but I think his are normal

NiGHTS

Got bored and my dads got a decent webcamy thingy
and yes its cold and i dunny know how to put the heating on xD hence the gloves and jacket

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on November 16, 2009, 06:55:32 AM
Got bored and my dads got a decent webcamy thingy
and yes its cold and i dunny know how to put the heating on xD hence the gloves and jacket

You look a bit like a girl.

Gleech

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 16, 2009, 04:02:55 AM
He's a bit fat but he is taller than you, his muscles?I don't know much but I think his are normal
Well, for one thing, you can't tell how tall someone is by a picture... I dont know how tall my mom is, but I think she's somewhere around 5'3"? Idk... but all I know is, if you wanted to see me stand up from my chair, the webcam would only show around my chest... so yeah.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Joseppi

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 14, 2009, 10:47:02 PM
I have a Microsoft Lifecam with a microphone in it, it only costed me 38 dollars brand new from a department store and it performs way better than my old Logitech Quickcam which was more expensive. ;)

My Quickcam was only 15 bucks. This was back in 2005 if I remember correctly. I also have a nice infrared cam with a built in mic that was imported from China. The problem with it is, I never got the software for it and can't find it online anywhere. So I just use it as a mic. It's a very good one though. lol

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Joseppi on November 16, 2009, 06:54:11 PM
My Quickcam was only 15 bucks. This was back in 2005 if I remember correctly. I also have a nice infrared cam with a built in mic that was imported from China. The problem with it is, I never got the software for it and can't find it online anywhere. So I just use it as a mic. It's a very good one though. lol

I know what you mean about those chinese webcams my sister has one yet it didn't came with drivers or anything and I couldn't find drivers on the net after a long search

Chaos Swissroll

You guys should go to the electronics store where you bought it and ask for one, or dial logitech or something.

sonicmaddave

My Lifecam does me well. ;) My sister got hers from ebay or something, I never use ebay much. :P

Chaos Swissroll

Good to hear that, I bought a cam years ago but it stopped to work since I switched to my new computer.
I also bought a mic before but I think my dad snagged it or something.

sonicmaddave

a couple of years ago I busted my LCD monitor by accident because I got very angry (it takes a LOT to wind me up though) and chucked a webcam at the monitor. Both the monitor and webcam met their end. :o

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 17, 2009, 02:45:56 AM
a couple of years ago I busted my LCD monitor by accident because I got very angry (it takes a LOT to wind me up though) and chucked a webcam at the monitor. Both the monitor and webcam met their end. :o
I did something like that a long time ago, like when I was 10 and I was angry over the connection, it connects-disconnects-connects-disconnects which really pisses me off and I falcon PUNCHED the laptop.
The laptop was some cheap laptop though, it runs much slower than my cheap computer I've bought.