Main Menu

Post your pic!

Started by ChaosDazer, January 24, 2009, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meme Master Flex

LeaflameSD

Quote from: NazoUN on September 01, 2012, 10:59:03 AM

Yeah... I know... again, sometimes I wish I could take back statements but err... do I really care enough?

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: LeaflameSD on September 01, 2012, 11:10:54 AM
Yeah... I know... again, sometimes I wish I could take back statements but err... do I really care enough?
Dude, you've made her pissed for most of the day.
I wonder why you can't get a woman.
"This pizza is GOOOOOD"
"This chicken is GOOOOOOD"
"Please be my friend, I'll fuck you over!"
Pesterchum = sirJayden

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: LeaflameSD on September 01, 2012, 10:57:26 AM
Woah woah woah! I don't want any trouble, OK? So don't... just DON'T... have a tantrum.

...sometimes I wish I could take back statements... -sigh- The world has nothing to offer.

I'm a guy.

^Dudebroman. Not some bitch from the 80s. The shit on my shirt is from my cat. He's been having issues all day today. Which, on top of your comment, really fucking pissed me off for the day and made me blow a fuse earlier with people.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Ghirahim on September 01, 2012, 04:54:15 PM
I'm a guy.

^Dudebroman. Not some bitch from the 80s. The shit on my shirt is from my cat. He's been having issues all day today. Which, on top of your comment, really fucking pissed me off for the day and made me blow a fuse earlier with people.

You look great with short hair, don't let anyone tell you different.

...also, who doesn't wear t-shirts?

LeaflameSD

I might not be in this thread people, but can you please stop trolling? I don't give a darn if I look Mexican, or if I'm fat or anything, and well it's kinda sad to see comments like that when the person themselves don't have NO picture.

Chill.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: LeaflameSD on September 22, 2012, 07:39:19 AM
I might not be in this thread people, but can you please stop trolling? I don't give a darn if I look Mexican, or if I'm fat or anything, and well it's kinda sad to see comments like that when the person themselves don't have NO picture.

Chill.

I thought i fucking banned you

Jordan teh Echidna

Chill.
You didn't make a status.
Your picture is invalid.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

~Bubblicious~

Chill.

"You kinda look like an 80s women. Short hair, T-Shirts, blank face " ~ You

You started it. Don't say shit you won't be able to take being thrown back at you.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: Ghirahim on September 23, 2012, 05:33:04 AM
"You kinda look like an 80s women. Short hair, T-Shirts, blank face " ~ You

You started it. Don't say shit you won't be able to take being thrown back at you.

THISTHISTHIS

Mikey

Sonic360

~Bubblicious~

Supersonic196