Main Menu

Sardines

Started by Supersonic196, February 23, 2011, 03:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

yea, kind of a weird topic, but most people whine about eating sardines, or cow tongue, or unfried shrimp...

Personally i enjoy all of those.
Do you enjoy any foods others find weird?

Tanassy

Vegemite. Every american I know seems to find it not very appealing

Or to be a little more serious, Sushi. All my friends think the idea of eating raw fish is weird.

TrueSilverWolf

Sushi is perfectly fine, I usually eat them with those sweet stuff or whatever you call it.

Tanassy

Agreed.

But i don't get the whole Vegemite thing

Supersonic196

Vegemite is a bit too salty for my tastes, kinda funny considering i live in the saltiest fattest country in the world,
i try to eat organically tho, buy locally, stuff like that.

Vegemite isn't the horror show most here would have you believe...
steamed baby squid eaten whole though... that is the horror show that nobody will warn you about.

~~~EDIT~~~
I posted in the wrong section...... That's it then, i really do need sleep...

Tanassy

The thing is, Americans tend to treat Vegemite like peanut butter. Well OF COURSE it's going to be salty and disgusting if you put that much on it. -.-;;

Hopefully you followed the directions.

jkid101094

What's vegmite?
And my favorite food is mushrooms. I'll eat pretty much any veggie as well. Apparently not too many people eat spinach but I'm not sure why.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

xSalashawty

Sushi, chocolate milk dipped rice crispy treats, and shittons of salt(until I found out eating alot of salt can give you kidney failures..)
ANNDDDDATTHISMOMENTIMLOOKNGATTHEVEGEMITEHING

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Supersonic196

Tanassy

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on February 23, 2011, 06:17:12 PM
Sushi, chocolate milk dipped rice crispy treats, and s***tons of salt(until I found out eating alot of salt can give you kidney failures..)
ANNDDDDATTHISMOMENTIMLOOKNGATTHEVEGEMITEHING
You beauty! Salt is the spice of life. Too bad we're really sensitive to the taste.

Ryltohn

I like salt on my eggs.

I also like...ramen with soy sauce.... ALMOST ANYTHING if it does not have Onions, Fruit, Tuna, or fish.

IALSOLOVEBACONLIKEAGODDAMNMOTHERFUCKERTHATHASNOLIFE!ILOVEBACONASMUCHSJKIDSPENDSTIMEHERE!BACONISSOFRIKINEPICLYAWESOME
All your bass are belong to me

Supersonic196

Quote from: GTCharizard on February 24, 2011, 03:25:37 AM
it does not have Onions, Fruit, Tuna, or fish.

I like kail, WITH onions, that stuff is epicly awesome.

I also like mango, idk why but everybody over here thinks it has a wierd texture.

Ryltohn

That babeh does exactly what I do if I have to eat fish, onins, garlic, or fruit.  ITS NASTEH.

I can stand philly cheezestakes with onins though. Its only becuase Im forced. oh, and add carrots to that list too
All your bass are belong to me

Supersonic196

Teh Shadic

I like broccoli, chicken stomach, and frog legs. -drools-

Quote from: GTCharizard on February 24, 2011, 03:25:37 AM
I like salt on my eggs.

I also like...ramen with soy sauce.... ALMOST ANYTHING if it does not have Onions, Fruit, Tuna, or fish.

IALSOLOVEBACONLIKEAGODDAMNmother******THATHASNOLIFE!ILOVEBACONASMUCHSJKIDSPENDSTIMEHERE!BACONISSOFRIKINEPICLYAWESOME

In my country eating ramen with soy sauce is normal. xP

Quote from: Tana-Chan~ DFX on February 23, 2011, 05:03:35 PM
http://www.vegemite.com.au/vegemite/page?siteid=vegemite-prd&locale=auen1&PagecRef=649

And Spinach is f***en delicious.

IKNORITEEE??

hi

Tanassy

Omg, i love mangoes, mangoes are THE BEST.

JustAnotherGamer

Sheep meat is odd but ivv tried it it pretty good :D