Club Nintendo dislikes America.

Started by Supersonic196, March 14, 2012, 04:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

Look at CNJpn's rewards and see if you're still a fan of the stuff they're handing out to america.
http://club.nintendo.jp/member/exec/entranceNaviPrivilege

They have soundtracks, controllers, entire games, loads more types of cards, all kinds of cases and holders for various things, and these things:

I don't even know what they are but they're from Nintendo and they're shiny.

Meanwhile we get "Grill off with ULTRA HAND" some towels, some folding fans and some screensavers... :\

Granted I don't see the mario shoelaces in the Japanese catalog, I got mine in the mail a few days back, but still; the majority of CNA's rewards are meh at best. :I

#firstworldproblems

Hakudamashi

I was under the impression everyone hated America...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

I guess I shouldn't be complaining, at least we have rewards.
Sony and Microsoft don't offer any incentives. :\

Tanassy

You should all be happy you even are able to get most of the things you get, especially games.

http://club.nintendo.com.au/NOE/en_AU/club_nintendo/stars_catalogue_320.html
That's all we get.

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 14, 2012, 06:14:56 PM
I guess I shouldn't be complaining, at least we have rewards.
Sony and Microsoft don't offer any incentives. :\
Why is there a need for rewards anyway? PSN offers rewards via the plus system, not sure about MS. But my point is, why expect them? We don't buy games to expect rewards for our "Loyalty".

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 14, 2012, 08:46:50 PM
You should all be happy you even are able to get most of the things you get, especially games.

http://club.nintendo.com.au/NOE/en_AU/club_nintendo/stars_catalogue_320.html
That's all we get.
Haha, you silly Australians and your silly lack of rewards.
*shot*

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 14, 2012, 04:56:26 PM
Look at CNJpn's rewards and see if you're still a fan of the stuff they're handing out to america.
http://club.nintendo.jp/member/exec/entranceNaviPrivilege

They have soundtracks, controllers, entire games, loads more types of cards, all kinds of cases and holders for various things, and these things:

I don't even know what they are but they're from Nintendo and they're shiny.

Meanwhile we get "Grill off with ULTRA HAND" some towels, some folding fans and some screensavers... :\

Granted I don't see the mario shoelaces in the Japanese catalog, I got mine in the mail a few days back, but still; the majority of CNA's rewards are meh at best. :I

#firstworldproblems
I'm jelly of that Jap selection there.

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 14, 2012, 08:46:50 PM
Why is there a need for rewards anyway? PSN offers rewards via the plus system, not sure about MS. But my point is, why expect them? We don't buy games to expect rewards for our "Loyalty".
It isn't needed but it's nice to have. Quit being a buzz kill. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

I agree with both of you, Really probably shouldn't be complaining, it's nice that they even offer rewards. And seeing Tana's selection just makes me feel bad. However I don't see why the rewards are region locked. Screw localization, I'll take a Japanese reward with Japanese writing on it any day. :\

Speaking of rewards, The fact that Nintendo calls them rewards is basically saying that you deserve some sort of prize for playing games for your enjoyment.

jkid101094

Quote from: supersonic196 on March 15, 2012, 06:26:07 AM
Speaking of rewards, The fact that Nintendo calls them rewards is basically saying that you deserve some sort of prize for playing games for your enjoyment.
I took it as them thanking you for your patronage to their company and encouraging you to buy more.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 15, 2012, 06:44:06 AM
I took it as them thanking you for your patronage to their company and encouraging you to buy more.
That's what I think of them as, as a thankyou for your loyalty thing. But when you think about it in a literal sense, you're getting free stuff for playing good games :p

shadowDOESrock

Microsoft or Xbox Live in specific has rewards.

Back in the days of Halo 3 you would get depending on your Gamescore the game Contra for free, eventually some MSP and T-Shirts.

Nowdays you only can get 'free' Microsoft Points when you're a user of Xbox Live Gold.

Post Merge: March 15, 2012, 12:59:06 PM

also moved to the correct section.
i see wind, jkid and tana have their eyes open. *cough*

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 15, 2012, 07:57:53 AM
I wrote this at like 2AM. :I

Also contra is meh.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 15, 2012, 07:57:53 AM
What section was it in before? You didn't even give him a chance to justify why he put it there. >.>

And the fact that you had to edit your post to point us out suggests you probably didn't notice it at first either.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 15, 2012, 08:25:38 AM
What section was it in before? You didn't even give him a chance to justify why he put it there. >.>

And the fact that you had to edit your post to point us out suggests you probably didn't notice it at first either.

in the sonic section.
and i moved without actually posting moved - so i made a second post.
then i noticed there where three moderators already here and edited the post to add the last line

Supersonic196

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on March 15, 2012, 08:32:44 AM
in the sonic section.
and i moved without actually posting moved - so i made a second post.
then i noticed there where three moderators already here and edited the post to add the last line
Oh really? I put it in discussion, I guess I didn't check the board title.

Dracoslythe

WHY DON'T WE GET JAPANESE KAWAII DESU DESU CHIBI POWER RANGERSUUUUUU~!?!?!?!?!
>:UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 15, 2012, 10:48:58 AM

WHY DON'T WE GET JAPANESE KAWAII DESU DESU CHIBI POWER RANGERSUUUUUU~!?!?!?!?!
>:UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
This.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.