Do you like EarthBound?

Started by Taz, May 27, 2009, 05:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwertzuiopü

SADX is the best

DJ Boredom

I will say my favorite theme is Giygas Battle. 8 bit to metal, that's just epic.

But just throwing this out there:

What if Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo were adults?

Shadic90 For this sig

jkid101094

Giygas + Weegee + Tails Doll = EPIC!!!

But yes im a Mother Fan.... ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

..i dont get u first u like something else and after just 1-2 weeks you start to like something else!!!!

but ive never played it before so dunno

Zonic10

I love Mother 3, but Ness and Lucas are just roster hogs in the Super Smash Bros. series, they need a kickass final smash  >:( as well as stronger and faster PK moves...

blazerh44

Mother 3 was an awesome game, I played Earthbound for a little bit and it was ok

ningamark99

Consitering that its more realalistic that Mario (Mushrooms and things with eyes) or Link (do I really have to say it ) I would say its great.
Why make it Sonic when it could be shadow >=(

jkid101094

Quote from: ningamark99 on June 19, 2009, 07:52:26 AM
Consitering that its more realalistic that Mario (Mushrooms and things with eyes) or Link (do I really have to say it ) I would say its great.

Umm......magipse's seem realistic to you?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

fiamondersadx

Quote from: DJ Boredom on May 28, 2009, 11:58:52 AM
I remember this game. Beat it a few months back, brillant RPG. I'm honestly surprised it was unpopular in America.

I got a video of me battling the final boss(with my lol commentary)

so unpopular that i have never even heard of it what is it like whats the story

Mikey

dingadergen

Personally RPG games arent my thing with the exception of a choice few

linka8

I LOVE IT! IT rocks! I also ha mother three! SPOILER: Pokey is the main villian!
hard to believe huh!

NeoMetalSonic

I have never played any of them. I might. But I HATE Ness and Lucas in SSB/SSBM/SSBB. What kind of genre is the series?