If you like voice acting, here's your chance! (Re-post)

Started by blazerh44, June 12, 2009, 06:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 13, 2009, 05:31:13 PM
You have to try out for it. Well first you have to send me a PM and I'll give you my email
You already gave me your email!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

blazerh44

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 14, 2009, 08:39:12 AM
You already gave me your email!

Well then send me your clips buddeh!

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 14, 2009, 05:56:44 AM
So Mighty would say..."I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too! Hehehehe!" wait.....wrong person....oh well.....Mighty never really talked...."Give me the rings and no one gets hurt!" Ya I kinda like that one!  ;D

Interesting choice of words! I was thinking something like "Sonic! You took my glory. My one chance of true fame.....and crushed it! I'll get you back for this!" (You know......cuz Mighty was gonna be Sonic but Sonic was Sonic)

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on June 14, 2009, 06:17:17 AM
alright..i will
also i think i could do vector but sux now

I'm already doing Vector, so no need to worry. The list of voices I need is on the 1st post

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

blazerh44

Yes, so, anybody else wanna do voices? Or try out for roles they think they can do? Anyone?

NiGHTS

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 14, 2009, 09:18:30 AM
Yes, so, anybody else wanna do voices? Or try out for roles they think they can do? Anyone?

as i said ill try out once i get a mic lol

blazerh44

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 14, 2009, 09:21:55 AM
as i said ill try out once i get a mic lol

Good show mate!

Sorry if I seem a little hectic  :-\ I'm just trying to get everything together before school starts up again, and trust me it's not a lot of time!

fiamondersadx

ok what is this for but i can do voices kinda decent so idk sonic or knuckles maybe even eggman or big

blazerh44

You can try out for Eggman. It's for a flash animated short series I'm making. I already have a Big actor and a Sonic. But whoever you wanna try out for is fine. Just send me a PM with the character you wanna try out for and I'll give you my email address

jkid101094

I wanna try for Mighty but im not sure when i'll get the chance...I live in a small house with a lot of people who:

A: Never STFU.

B: Would love to make fun of me for trying out. (trust me they'll think of some insult)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

blazerh44

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 21, 2009, 06:17:57 PM
I wanna try for Mighty but im not sure when i'll get the chance...I live in a small house with a lot of people who:

A: Never STFU.

B: Would love to make fun of me for trying out. (trust me they'll think of some insult)

Hey you're not alone man, my family makes fun of me for every single thing I do. But take your time

Although I do still need a lot of voices  :-[

Dracoslythe

that's my problem too, jkid.
I can't ever get a quiet moment.  When I do, it's when everyone's sleeping, so I can't be loud, which just ruins any talking I have to do.  ._.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 21, 2009, 06:29:47 PM
that's my problem too, jkid.
I can't ever get a quiet moment.  When I do, it's when everyone's sleeping, so I can't be loud, which just ruins any talking I have to do.  ._.

Yeah but I bet you've got your own room...but still...i feel your pain. :)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 21, 2009, 06:34:29 PM
Yeah but I bet you've got your own room...but still...i feel your pain. :)
if you can call a little closet sized hole with no lock that everyone just barges into a room, then yeah.  lol

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 21, 2009, 06:38:16 PM
if you can call a little closet sized hole with no lock that everyone just barges into a room, then yeah.  lol

It's still better than sharing a room with [Brother's Name Censored]... :D He wakes up in the middle of the night and complains my typing woke him up...WTF?...anyway how big is a closet in your perspective? I don't think a bed could fit in mine... :D

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

blazerh44

As much as I would like this conversation to continue, let's get back on topic.

I need more voices........please..........?