last day of school...

Started by chet, June 21, 2009, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark rouge

i know so when do you finish school wind?

Dark Tails

I dont remember, ive been out since may.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dark Tails on June 23, 2009, 05:52:12 PM
I dont remember, ive been out since may.

I got out June 4th..... :)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

DX

i've been out since last week ;D ;D ;D i only had to come in for 30 min.s that day  :D :D

BadnikHunter

Last day for me was pretty much crap. There was nothing to do and i was super tired to anything so I just sat down all day trying to rest blasting my iPod to block out the annoying people in my class. Turns out taht they're so loud and annoying taht even while listening to my iPod really loud I could still hear them talking about me. And to top it all off, turns out my 2 favorite teachers are leaving the school. FML. Wait, wrong website

JetTheHawk

The last day of school was kinda sad. I graduated to middle school.

We went for promotion in all our sexy clothes :P, and went to promote...then we all hugged o.o and went to the movies seeing drag me to hell.....so yeha the day was kinda good but sad... D8
NO SIGNATURE

Anonymous56

Quote from: JetTheHawk on June 25, 2009, 05:05:47 PM

We went for promotion in all our sexy clothes :P, and went to promote...then we all hugged o.o and went to the movies seeing drag me to hell.....so yeha the day was kinda good but sad... D8
lol that is kinda funny :P for me though i just had a normal day

ChaosDazer

Quote from: JetTheHawk on June 25, 2009, 05:05:47 PM

Hey Jet, are you 14 or 12?
witty sig caption

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

blazerh44

Maybe you should say you are 12 then instead of 14 :P

qwerty

my last day of school was kinda lame seeing as it was only a half day long

skyrus5150

well at mine... nothing speciall happened in school but after we got out........we did INK FIGHTING  and it was helll of a lot of fun i was totaly black n blue n red n green that day.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Sonic Boom

Last day of school for me in 9th grade...WARNING...I am going to go into some detail!

June 5, 2009

In English I had a final exam...then I was reading from my journal in front of the class. Going to spanish class a whole crap load of students had "check out passes" (some made some) so they could leave school early and lined up outside the office. In spanish class a watched ESPN then I went to video game class where we played Counterstrike. Math class was just playing Uno the entire period, lunch...only one friends stayed with me while the others left early. Computer class I played Guitar Hero 3 and Counterstrike again. History class (it was about 1:00 PM when school gets out at 2:45) I left the room with one of my friends to hang out in their parent's office and we changed the bulletin boards out front. In Biology class we crashed another biology class's party with songs and drinks. Afterwards we went back to the room and talked until the bell rang for school to get out!

I got on the bus to get home...THEN MY SUMMER STARTED!

School went from 7:22 AM to 2:45 PM that day...and my only final was a 2 hour period!

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 17, 2009, 08:52:47 AM
Last day of school for me in 9th grade...WARNING...I am going to go into some detail!

June 5, 2009

In English I had a final exam...then I was reading from my journal in front of the class. Going to spanish class a whole crap load of students had "check out passes" (some made some) so they could leave school early and lined up outside the office. In spanish class a watched ESPN then I went to video game class where we played Counterstrike. Math class was just playing Uno the entire period, lunch...only one friends stayed with me while the others left early. Computer class I played Guitar Hero 3 and Counterstrike again. History class (it was about 1:00 PM when school gets out at 2:45) I left the room with one of my friends to hang out in their parent's office and we changed the bulletin boards out front. In Biology class we crashed another biology class's party with songs and drinks. Afterwards we went back to the room and talked until the bell rang for school to get out!

I got on the bus to get home...THEN MY SUMMER STARTED!

School went from 7:22 AM to 2:45 PM that day...and my only final was a 2 hour period!

wow all that happaned on our last day was a giant waterfight were the teachers were ignored... but well i slept in that day and just took it off it was only a half day and most people wernt coming in that whole week so meh