Pogobat On: Education.

Started by jkid101094, September 19, 2011, 03:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgOUrdEcJU&feature=channel_video_title

For once I post something that isn't meant to be funny? Yeah, well I hope you can get real and actually have a discussion with me on this one.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

Kids get bored in school. That right there.

I am EXTREMELY bright, I can learn very fast, retain information, and pass classes when I want to. However, if I'm NOT challenged in school, if something isn't difficult enough to engage me and keep my brain focused and working... I stop working on it. I get so utterly bored that I sit back and do something else. I refuse to focus on things that can't hold me and keep me til it's done. I fail courses because they aren't hard enough for me, or if they aren't engaging enough. I find music, games, etc, more interesting BECAUSE they can hold my attention and make my thought process kick into gear. I have yet to have a teacher who can keep me enthralled in what I'm supposed to learn. I have yet to have a teacher actually TEACH and not have me memorize useless facts.

However, maybe I'm just stupid for giving up on things that are so easy that they disgust me.