What type is your Fan Character?

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 04:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of these is your fan character?

Recolor
5 (11.1%)
Original
20 (44.4%)
In the middle
18 (40%)
Other
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Cole

jkid101094

Like I said before. I don't really take kindly to fan characters, but if I was to make one I would try to make it original while trying to keep the Sonic essence. I have a pet peeve where if something is within my ability I will almost never take the easy way out, hence why I make all my avis, sigs and wall papers now. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Afro7hundr

xSalashawty

Not going to ask why recolor is there

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Max_Calmness

Into_Unknown_09

Do you guys hate me? On my previous reply, I make a couple concessions:

1) Akira has one tail, like any normal fox.

2) She is flightless. (think of flightless birds)

Well, for those people asking me why I posted my character even though I can't upload a picture of her, let me tell you something:

She is not a recolor of Tails, I made her appearance from scratch. I started making her when I was in fourth grade and finished in freshman year. I also drew inspiration from myself (and some people in my life) and put some of MY OWN qualities for her. I also repeat:

Do you hate me? Am I one who spams the forums? Do I act like someone who is a hacker in disguise? I don't care if you like me or not, but I want to be respected online just as I am respected offline by my family, friends and peers.
I am a ninja by profession. I rely on the three S's: speed, stealth and silence. It is preferrable that no one knoes my true identity. If I am seen, my fate is sealed.

Nightshade the hedgehog

Quote from: Into_Unknown_09 on February 10, 2011, 05:25:22 PM
Do you guys hate me? On my previous reply, I make a couple concessions:

1) Akira has one tail, like any normal fox.

2) She is flightless. (think of flightless birds)

Well, for those people asking me why I posted my character even though I can't upload a picture of her, let me tell you something:

She is not a recolor of Tails, I made her appearance from scratch. I started making her when I was in fourth grade and finished in freshman year. I also drew inspiration from myself (and some people in my life) and put some of MY OWN qualities for her. I also repeat:

Do you hate me? Am I one who spams the forums? Do I act like someone who is a hacker in disguise? I don't care if you like me or not, but I want to be respected online just as I am respected offline by my family, friends and peers.
thats fine with the char

but i wouldnt say 'do u hate me' because thats how u get banned because THAT is spamming

no offence but im just pointing out something
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Wolfy

Guilty of a recolor. I came up with him when I was a n00b at the internet. He's original in SOME ways(gloves, shoes, maybe more) A friend made me a picture of him out of PURE generosity, I owe him for that.

TrueSilverWolf

Original with some recolor, I will make my character that are not related to the actual Sonic characters.

sonicamyforever

i love sa2b

philip

its Sonic with black eyes and smaller and white.Its me.With the power of all elements.

sonicadventuredx

a green sonic with purple-blue shoes and a fox with red tails

Cream Fireball

Classic Tails is SOOO cute!! <3

SonicNo1Fanatic

I think that mine is fairly original.

Supashadic

I'd Say thatmine is fairly in between in the middle and original. What I think keeps him Sonic-esque is his top quill and eyes. but i refuse to put hair on his chest or make him wear a shirt.