Blaze
2 (9.5%)
Sally
0 (0%)
Tikal
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

EchidnaPower

Rouge the Bat. I don't know who Ami is. And until I see proof of her existence, she's a FC. And I mean real photographic proof, and no edits, I can tell.

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosShadow101

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on November 13, 2009, 11:19:54 AM
if ur a true smart sonic fan u would no maria is shadow's sister

Maria isn't Shadow's sister.I know that for a fact.I mean sure they could pretend to be related,but they're not related at all.And you don't need to be a "true smart sonic fan" to know this fact.

Well,I pick Maria even though there isn't a Maria option.I would pick Ami,but I won't cause she's an FC to me.Until I see one of those "Lost Episodes" or photographic proof,Ami is nothing but an FC to me. :\

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: ChaosShadow101 on November 19, 2009, 09:52:01 PM
Maria isn't Shadow's sister.I know that for a fact.I mean sure they could pretend to be related,but they're not related at all.And you don't need to be a "true smart sonic fan" to know this fact.

Well,I pick Maria even though there isn't a Maria option.I would pick Ami,but I won't cause she's an FC to me.Until I see one of those "Lost Episodes" or photographic proof,Ami is nothing but an FC to me. :\
I ddidn't think sally was real until last month,but she was! so shut up,and i dont think they show the lost epsoids on tv,i saw it on a SEGA tour.

EchidnaPower

Didn't know SEGA gave tours.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Thunder456456

he has no heart hes a fake one without heart

Sonicandtailsdolllover

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on October 28, 2009, 07:03:24 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHES NOT A D*** FC!!!!!!
I WTF at the part about whene this guy becuse at end Maria dose love Shadow in some way. And the FOR THE LOVE OF GODjijjmhbikjmikjgg  is so dumb.So ya and a sonic fan OC can not love shadow becusa they do not know echether.

SonicNo1Fanatic

Maria of course, he once tried to destroy the world for her then saved it when he realized what her true request was and nearly died in the process.