did you ever had visions

Started by Ioshyriku, January 24, 2010, 11:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

ok, so this is more of a paranormal topic, and I want to know if someone had ever visions or something like that.
For example: I had a lot of dreams that revealed me things from the future

NiGHTS

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 24, 2010, 11:03:19 PM
ok, so this is more of a paranormal topic, and I want to know if someone had ever visions or something like that.
For example: I had a lot of dreams that revealed me things from the future

Yea those fully creep me out when the thing actually happens o3o

sonicmaddave

I have had some visions. Back in mid-late 2008 my little brother who was 9 at the time had randomly collasped and fell seriously unwell and was in hospital for a few days (which was scary I thought he was gonna die) well when he was in hospital and unconcious he had some sort of vision. He said he had some really weird vision, then woke up in hospital. He was really freaked out by it. :(

Sonicteen12

yea i've had a few of those like 5 of them were for the next day once i had one that seemed like it was 5 years in the future O_O

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

jman

I had a dream about me seeing a stray dog and whenn I was walking home from school there it was dead!

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Dracoslythe

Mhm, actually, I have premonitions in my sleep.
That's the only time I can really "see the future"
Although when I daydream, I see people that aren't really there.
It's kinda creepy really.

Sonicteen12

i was so freaked out when i stared at a blank board and words just appeared then i blinked and they were gone......it was freaky

CradledEggle

Dude..like..this is SO Me right here, like yesterday, i visioned this moment i had of my friend talking to me, and when that moment happened today,i remembered and finished their sentence..its been with me since i was 8.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

EchidnaPower

This is actually a confusing thought. I don't know if I truly have "visions," but every now and then I do get the freakiest feeling of Deja Vu.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gamerdude

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 27, 2010, 06:00:57 PM
This is actually a confusing thought. I don't know if I truly have "visions," but every now and then I do get the freakiest feeling of Deja Vu.
That happens to me a lot. Kind of freaks me out sometimes.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

CradledEggle

This one time i prevented an accident..it wasn't bad or anything, this kid climbs onto a chair, char breaks, he falls gets hurt, so when it happens, i make sure to take away the chair, problem avoided, now i dont know if this i just coincidence or i really can see the "future"
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Xyno76

i've had dreams that were sot=rt of unnatural, but it happened within 5 days!
(as in unnatural i mean its only unnatural in the dream, like my family talked funny or we lived somewhere else, but was in the same house... but my real happenings were still normal :P)
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on January 27, 2010, 03:46:42 PM
i was so freaked out when i stared at a blank board and words just appeared then i blinked and they were gone......it was freaky
Wow how creepy that happened to me once in school it was so strange this was about 10 years ago. O_o

Shadow26

Yes,i've had visions all the time.They never stop for me.I have at least one every week

NiGHTS

when i get them they usually happen about a year or two later never in the next week but

one of them actually was dreaming about star ocean 4 (this was about last June and i didnt know what star ocean was) and i was playing it the other day and seen the cutscene i had dreamed up wtfhax xD

HMS7

ok i have had in the last....2 years 16 visons
one was i was in my art room with my art teacher and my best friend and his mom and i was looking down and i heard my art teacher say im gonna miss u
u and robert were one if the fastest workers i have ever had
and my friend said yeah i know but i have to move to alabama to stay with my family T_T

then one was i was looking at the back of my wifes head and she has light brown/durty blonde hair O_O
and the girl im dating has light brown/dirty blonde haiR O_O

so yeah i know im special

then another one was i was at work at i climbing up a self and i smashed my head and was knocked out and i fall to the floor
three days later guess what happened
i was climbing up a self and i smashed my head and was knocked out and fall to the floor T_T V_V

so if u have a dream or vison and u see things in da future yous betder watch out X_X
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Sonicteen12

i'm at skool and i'm on my fone......i got a quik excuse from my science teacher.....anyways she handed out an assignment and i knew wat it was b4 she said anything about it....sne just held the paper...

Post Merge: January 28, 2010, 04:09:43 PM

Quote from: HMS7 on January 28, 2010, 03:40:06 AM
ok i have had in the last....2 years 16 visons
one was i was in my art room with my art teacher and my best friend and his mom and i was looking down and i heard my art teacher say im gonna miss u
u and robert were one if the fastest workers i have ever had
and my friend said yeah i know but i have to move to alabama to stay with my family T_T

then one was i was looking at the back of my wifes head and she has light brown/durty blonde hair O_O
and the girl im dating has light brown/dirty blonde haiR O_O

so yeah i know im special

then another one was i was at work at i climbing up a self and i smashed my head and was knocked out and i fall to the floor
three days later guess what happened
i was climbing up a self and i smashed my head and was knocked out and fall to the floor T_T V_V

so if u have a dream or vison and u see things in da future yous betder watch out X_X

dude i had the same sort of vision as you i was in bed with my wife and her hair was exactly like my girlfriend's.....O_O

HMS7

st12 i feel scared for u did u see her face X_X

Sonicteen12

yes actually i did see her face...........right before i woke up T~T

Xyno76

ditto, its like you either had that event happening in a dream too real for you, and then it happens, or you did something twice within a month and for some reason, it happens almost exactly the same... the same people in the same spot... same sounds... its really odd... ???
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

HMS7

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on January 28, 2010, 03:21:14 PM
yes actually i did see her face...........right before i woke up T~T
and was it ur gf's face X_X
becuz i saw my gf's hair color and i also got it find out something else xD -shot-
*gets up* it was...her....VOICE i heard her voice...and its the same voice my gf has X_X XD DX X3
so idk what imma do

Sonicteen12

dude it was my GF's face..........weird.....

HMS7

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on January 29, 2010, 03:29:55 AM
dude it was my GF's face..........weird.....
O_O
O_o
o_o
X____X
never know dude

it could be her in about whenever u turn 18 or whenever u get marryed

Mespritroth

I have some deja vu (o_O)

I was playing Final fantasy X when BOOM life practicly stopped in time I saw a shadowing thing I was SURE i had seen it somewhere before....

no more late night movies for me.... o.o

also, I was trying to get the internet working on my bros lappytoppy when I got it again just as I saids *It wont work* x____x

Other than that, I don't get too many visions. :p
Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

Jazz Nova

Well, I generally have dreams about places after I go the first time, and then I go there again and a rationalized version of my dream happens (my dreams are generally complete fantasy).
I also have dreams about things after they happen (though the dream is somewhat diff) and the variation happens later
I tend to get deja-vu a lot.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Sonicteen12

Sonic360

I once had a vision that I would one day my doctor would tell me I had a urinary track infection.  It came true when I turned 7.  My bro could actually tell the future, I mean like right then and there, he once predicted that our little bro would have a major asthma attack in 2 days time, next thing I know we're rushing him to the ER!

Ioshyriku

seandkiller

me to,I feel like I've seen it before,but my mind can only tell me clearly when it happens.Deja vu.

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

supersonic888

donotdrop

i had a vision a girl would ask me out in school and next day she did

dreamcasthime

flametop

i have that too that happens to me at least once a week

i dream an image and when im in school that thing is right there

for eg i was once dreaming an image of my guitar being by a door in my music classroom and a few days later in my music class i put my guitar there (forgot about my dream) and 15 minutes later i look at my guitar and i realise that was the exact image i dreamt and now its there i always have so im used to it

samjar

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 27, 2010, 09:52:49 PM
Wow how creepy that happened to me once in school it was so strange this was about 10 years ago.
that happend to me before :P

Falzar102

:)

chet

ehh... i never get visions :( it just doesnt happen to me...
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Koov686

I'm not sure if these count as visions but here they are:
1.Sometimes I get a sudden position of objects like I've seen them before but I really can't remember where I've seen them.
2.Sometimes I have a dream and it feels like it's happened before.

117EWAN

sometimes i will be thinking, and i will see/here someting (in 1st purson view) thats random and makes no cense, then in a day or 2 later what i saw/herd will hapen.

darkness shadow

i sometimes feel like have de-ia-vu... it's weird and freaky, mainly cause i dun remember it till it happens, then i start doubting it (my memory ain exactly trust worthy
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ENDragoon

I don't get "visions" per-say, but I do get an alarming sense of what will happen, e.g I predicte the winner of survivor once, and last year when school finished Dark_Fusion told me he probably wasn't going to be let back into school because he failed and his dad didn't see the point, I told him he would, AND HE WAS 0__0
                                     /   /
                                     \__\
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

IRA190

i had a vision of a cool mario game.