RPG Maker 2000: Town 4 "Remake".

Started by jkid101094, March 04, 2012, 07:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBuJCQFUJmY&list=UUKMgPuvRLCR8HzhcVm5vNig&index=1&feature=plcp

QuoteI say remake and not remix because I didn't really remix anything. I just edited the instruments to make the song sound a bit more..."modern". I don't think I did what I set out to do but I still think the result is enjoyable to listen to.

The images in the video are from RPGMaker VXAce, the new program coming out in a few days. If you haven't seen some of the RTP yet I have to say it's beautiful.

Before you ask, yes, you may download this and use it in your projects. I have no right to tell you you can't, however, I ask that you please give credit where credit is due. First and foremost to Enterbrain. Giving me a thanks in your credits would be nice but is not necessary.

Everything in this video belongs to Enterbrain. I claim not copyrights over anything.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

http://www.nme.com/nme-video/youtube/id/YBuJCQFUJmY

Yeah, so like, what is this site and why the hell is my remake on it?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 20, 2012, 04:04:18 AM
http://www.nme.com/nme-video/youtube/id/YBuJCQFUJmY

Yeah, so like, what is this site and why the hell is my remake on it?

there are a whole lot of youtube alternative sites who literally 'steal' youtubes content and upload it onto their site with another play while everything is still hosted on youtube.

free money.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 20, 2012, 05:16:47 AM
there are a whole lot of youtube alternative sites who literally 'steal' youtubes content and upload it onto their site with another play while everything is still hosted on youtube.

free money.
Well that's bullshit. =\

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Yeah, I've found several of my own videos on sites like that. :v

Hakudamashi

Quote from: supersonic196 on April 20, 2012, 04:52:09 AM
Jkid is famous.
Damn straight he is, his City Escape speedrun for Sonic Generations keeps coming up on my recommendations list on YouTube...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on April 22, 2012, 05:18:38 PM
Damn straight he is, his City Escape speedrun for Sonic Generations keeps coming up on my recommendations list on YouTube...
My City Escape Tour is almost to 100,000 views, but on YouTube that means nothing.

Edit: Screw that one. Look at the views on THIS THING.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.