Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:11:25 PM
You know what why don't you go fuck yourself it might take the pleasure away from trippin weed and acid, and I said if key word if you didn't get what I was saying. so in otherwords I take what I said back
I'm going to be completely honest: I think you and Gleech are idiots.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:12:59 PM
I'm going to be completely honest: I think you and Gleech are idiots.
Do you hear yourself, you call me and Gleech idiots when you yourself was caught smoking weed IN THE SCHOOL!  You are the idiot.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:16:43 PM
Do you hear yourself, you call me and Gleech idiots when you yourself was caught smoking weed IN THE CLASSROOM.  You are the idiot.
No, once again, you are the idiot. Not only was I not smoking weed in the classroom, nor did I ever say or imply I was, you're turning it back around on me because you have nothing else to say.

Gleech

Snooky, shut up and step out of your world. You're not always right, and you wont ALWAYS be right, you have to face the facts.

So many of us are trying to help, but you've put up a titanium wall and decide to push us all away and demand satisfaction by hearing what you want.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:18:48 PM
Snooky, shut up and step out of your world. You're not always right, and you wont ALWAYS be right, you have to face the facts.
Says the one who obliviously ignores facts and thinks he is some kind of messiah sent directly from God to save me from something that isn't harming me in the slightest.

QuoteSo many of us are trying to help, but you've put up a titanium wall and decide to push us all away and demand satisfaction by hearing what you want.
Quoteisn't harming me in the slightest.
And I'm assuming by "So many of us," you're referring to yourself and Sonic360, 2 people and no one else.

Gleech

SNOOKY, Listen to yourself. You're pushing away the people who care, and believing that they don't care at all, and you think you're so right, but you're wrong, your dead wrong. It's not right, don't you SEE what it's doing to you? You've become aggressive in your only attempt to defend the stuff. It's basically calling THROUGH you. Just say no to it.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:24:14 PM
SNOOKY, Listen to yourself. You're pushing away the people who care, and believing that they don't care at all,
Whether you care or not is not the problem, your care is being misdirected toward something that doesn't fucking matter.

Quoteand you think you're so right, but you're wrong, your dead wrong.
And what am I wrong about?

QuoteIt's not right, don't you SEE what it's doing to you?
Yes, arguing with a 12-year-old and a man who has apparent homosexuality issues with himself because I have nothing better to do. Oh, you mean what weed's doing to me? Nothing right now, because I'm sober.

QuoteYou've become aggressive in your only attempt to defend the stuff.
Yeah, because weed TOTALLY makes you aggressive (the above quote is yet another example of oblivious motherfuck3rs getting their facts wrong because they can't be bothered to educate themselves, and instead go in guns-blazing repeating whatever they heard in the latest anti-weed PSA).

QuoteIt's basically calling THROUGH you. Just say no to it.
Instead I'll say no to you. NO.

Gleech

Well according to NiGHTS everyones opinion is right, and my opinion is the stuff is bad, and that you're wrong. and my opinion is that you cant have an opinion thats right so therefore I win.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:34:20 PM
Well according to NiGHTS everyones opinion is right, and my opinion is the stuff is bad, and that you're wrong. and my opinion is that you cant have an opinion thats right so therefore I win.
You haven't tried it

You wouldn't know what it would do

SHUT UP

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:34:20 PM

Your logic is infallible.

Dracoslythe

I'm going to keep my opinions out of this...
no I'm not.
My opinion is, I couldn't care one way or the other.  :3

But this...
Starting world war three over a plant?
Bleh.
I'm debating on locking this topic, but it's too interesting to see everyone go back and forth...xD

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:37:41 PM

Your logic is infallible.
Shut your garrulous mouth and don't make me kick you in the spleen, just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, because you're blinded by your own self pity. Hiding behind insulting pictures just shows how pathetic you are, defending something you could live without.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:40:22 PM
Shut your garrulous mouth and don't make me kick you in the spleen, just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, because you're blinded by your own self pity. Hiding behind insulting pictures just shows how pathetic you are, defending something you could live without.
You've lost. You are embarrassing yourself. I'd urge you to stop, but every bit of me wants you to continue.

Don't close this Draco, I'm enjoying myself too much.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:41:50 PM
You've lost. You are embarrassing yourself. I'd urge you to stop, but every bit of me wants you to continue.

Don't close this Draco, I'm enjoying myself too much.
The sad thing is...
I am too.
lol this is my night's entertainment.

Gamerdude

Look Snooky, they're just trying to help you. The least you can do is stop being a butt and listen to what they have to say. There are people that care about you.

Just saying, not picking sides or anything like that.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC: