Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 20, 2009, 06:43:40 PM
Look Snooky, they're just trying to help you. The least you can do is stop being a butt and listen to what they have to say. There are people that care about you.

Just saying, not picking sides or anything like that.
I'm with you with staying off of sides.
Although I can have fun giggling over it.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:41:50 PM
You've lost. You are embarrassing yourself. I'd urge you to stop, but every bit of me wants you to continue.

Don't close this Draco, I'm enjoying myself too much.
Even my 16-year-old friend says you're stupid for thinking this stuff. He's been through a LOT, too.

Face it snooky, you're hiding your shame behind my faults when attacking you. as Gamerdude said. We're trying to help.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

I do have one thing to say about this argument.

You're going in circles.  All of you.

Snooky

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 20, 2009, 06:43:40 PM
Look Snooky, they're just trying to help you. The least you can do is stop being a butt and listen to what they have to say. There are people that care about you.

Just saying, not picking sides or anything like that.
They're trying to help me. They aren't succeeding. Because I'm not listening, you say? No, because they are wrong, no matter how right they think they are. And unlike them, I have evidence to support what I say, that evidence being...my entire fucking life.

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:45:14 PM
Even my 16-year-old friend says you're stupid for thinking this stuff. He's been through a LOT, too.
Yes, your imaginary 16-year-old friend. Maybe he'd like to come over and play with my imaginary pet horse, Buckey. Don't forget to remind him to wear his helmet now, so he doesn't hurt himself.

QuoteFace it snooky, you're hiding your shame behind my faults when attacking you.
What shame?

Gleech

I promise you, he's not imaginary.

If you want to talk to him I can give you his MSN. He'd be more than happy to nail your face in.

And the shame you have by smoking that stuff. You know deep down it'll get you in trouble.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:50:58 PM
I promise you, he's not imaginary.

If you want to talk to him I can give you his MSN. He'd be more than happy to nail your face in.
My MSN is [email protected], I'll be happy to prove this fucker wrong on any pot-bashing argument he might have.

QuoteAnd the shame you have by smoking that stuff. You know deep down it'll get you in trouble.
No I don't, I can easily smoke without getting in trouble, and I have no shame for doing something that is harming no one, including myself.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:32:10 PM
Whether you care or not is not the problem, your care is being misdirected toward something that doesn't fucking matter.
And what am I wrong about?
Yes, arguing with a 12-year-old and a man who has apparent homosexuality issues with himself because I have nothing better to  doing to me? Nothing right now, because I'm sober.
Yeah, because weed TOTALLY makes you aggressive (the above quote is yet another example of oblivious motherfuck3rs getting their facts wrong because they can't be bothered to educate themselves, and instead go in guns-blazing repeating whatever they heard in the latest anti-weed PSA).
Instead I'll say no to you. NO.
Who the hell are you calling homo you damn idiot I'm no homo and I'm only a 14 year old teenager I'm not old enough to be called man.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:56:41 PM
Who the hell are you calling homo you damn idiot I'm no homo and I'm only a 14 year old teenager I'm not old enough to be called man.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 05:39:52 PM
It's a bad decision becase smoking anything is a bad decision( no I'm not taking about smoking food you cook)  Well let me put it this way an example is gayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit you may want to stop but can't bring yourself to stop, and so you shall continue to do it.
Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 05:56:50 PM
Umm...am I missing something...?

I assumed you were older.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:59:39 PM
I assumed you were older.
Well please don't assume, because assuming can do alot of things to you.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:53:28 PM
My MSN is [email protected], I'll be happy to prove this  wrong on any pot-bashing argument he might have.
No I don't, I can easily smoke without getting in trouble, and I have no shame for doing something that is harming no one, including myself.
You will. Oh trust me, you will harm yourself.

And idk why but he hasn't added you yet. Unless he has. But I think he's playing Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE right now.

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:06:13 PM

And idk why but he hasn't added you yet. Unless he has. But I think he's playing Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE right now.
Snooky weed Is harmful in the way that most people die of worldwide. Cancer.  Smoking Mary J causes cancer.

Gleech

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 07:11:17 PM
Snooky weed Is harmful in the way that most people die of worldwide. Cancer.  Smoking Mary J causes cancer.
Yeah, the friend you believe is, 'imaginary', has gone through Lung Cancer. He can tell you, its not fun.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 07:05:26 PM
Well please don't assume, because assuming can do alot of things to you.
It can make an ass out of you and me.

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:06:13 PM
Oh goody, back to this.

QuoteAnd idk why but he hasn't added you yet. Unless he has. But I think he's playing Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE right now.
I haven't received a request yet. Why don't you give me your imaginary friend's MSN, so I can add him myself?

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 07:11:17 PM
Snooky weed Is harmful in the way that most people die of worldwide. Cancer.  Smoking Mary J causes cancer.
Smoking cigarettes causes cancer. There is speculation that weed cures cancer. It may not cure it completely, but it sure fucking helps, and is prescribed to lung cancer patients. The THC in the smoke, you see, it kills cancer cells. True story. Once again you're being an uneducated idiot.

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
Yeah, the friend you believe is, 'imaginary', has gone through Lung Cancer. He can tell you, its not fun.
Your imaginary friend smoked cigarettes.

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
Yeah Snooky we really don't want you to go through with a 97.99% uncurable disease, that billions suffer throuuh

sonicmaddave

if this topic happened in a month's time I would have locked it before it got out of hand providing I won the mod elections. >.>