Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:34:20 PM
Well according to NiGHTS everyones opinion is right, and my opinion is the stuff is bad, and that you're wrong. and my opinion is that you cant have an opinion thats right so therefore I win.

well mr know-it-all
You've just contridicted yourself in that one post
and most of the things you've been talking about are FACTS not opinions completely different~
oh and if you say your opinion is that snooky can't have an opinion? well then ill guess my opinion will be you can't have an opinion oh dear now you both "lose"

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 05:39:52 PMgayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit

this is not a homosexually bashing thread
and anyway its a "new" generation where most people have accepted homosexuallity why do you still view it as a bad habbit?
but lets not get off topic with that, this is about snooky being inactive for a while

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:18:48 PM
Snooky, shut up and step out of your world. You're not always right, and you wont ALWAYS be right, you have to face the facts.

So many of us are trying to help, but you've put up a titanium wall and decide to push us all away and demand satisfaction by hearing what you want.

the hypocrisy in this topic made me laugh so hard theres no point in commenting

but i have to agree this topic needs to be laid to rest before someone gets themselves banned or something
but in order to do that someone needs to take a step back. Its much braver to take a step back than stay where you are and constantly argue, as you don't know that there will be ground behind you on which to stand upon. Whereas if you constantly try to go foward to try to win you'll go nowhere.

But thats entirely your decision i've voiced my view on the subject. Again I say I can only do with the information I've got and it has to be said, its much easier to believe someone who has experienced the stuff than those who just take anything that has the word "smoke" involved as bad.
I've even talked to snooky on msn while he was high and he was definately MUCH more laid back and seemed alot happier. Let me tell you, life is too short to sit around hoping that you have a long life. Its better to have a 20 year old life, doing stuff that you wanted, rather than living over 100 years and hating it because you were too scared to try what you wanted to do.

Jordan teh Echidna

Well the argument would only be valid if someone else has smoked weed here. Not just getting some facts...
i'm stayin' out now anyways, this ain't gettin' anywhere...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 10:22:09 PM
Well the argument would only be valid if someone else has smoked weed here. Not just getting some facts...
i'm stayin' out now anyways, this ain't gettin' anywhere...
This whole discussion was a FAIL, people just don't seem to get it, they're off-topic.

Sonic360

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 10:19:05 PM
well mr know-it-all
You've just contridicted yourself in that one post
and most of the things you've been talking about are FACTS not opinions completely different~
oh and if you say your opinion is that snooky can't have an opinion? well then ill guess my opinion will be you can't have an opinion oh dear now you both "lose"

this is not a homosexually bashing thread
and anyway its a "new" generation where most people have accepted homosexuallity why do you still view it as a bad habbit?
but lets not get off topic with that, this is about snooky being inactive for a while

the hypocrisy in this topic made me laugh so hard theres no point in commenting

but i have to agree this topic needs to be laid to rest before someone gets themselves banned or something
but in order to do that someone needs to take a step back. Its much braver to take a step back than stay where you are and constantly argue, as you don't know that there will be ground behind you on which to stand upon. Whereas if you constantly try to go foward to try to win you'll go nowhere.

But thats entirely your decision i've voiced my view on the subject. Again I say I can only do with the information I've got and it has to be said, its much easier to believe someone who has experienced the stuff than those who just take anything that has the word "smoke" involved as bad.
I've even talked to snooky on msn while he was high and he was definately MUCH more laid back and seemed alot happier. Let me tell you, life is too short to sit around hoping that you have a long life. Its better to have a 20 year old life, doing stuff that you wanted, rather than living over 100 years and hating it because you were too scared to try what you wanted to do.

Well Nights I don't actually think homosexuality is a bad thing, but I was just trying to put it in terms Snooky would understand.  Yes your right I can't really bash on them when I'm bisexual myself.^^

Hakudamashi

NOTICE:This notice has gone to 8 pages =O
seriously,Gleech,consult your doctor,you'll understand how wrong you are
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 03:59:57 AM
NOTICE:This notice has gone to 8 pages =O
seriously,Gleech,consult your doctor,you'll understand how wrong you are
Me and Gleech, may be wrong, or Snooky can be wrong.  Fact being we will continue this argument until Snooky realizes he's wrong and stops.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Wrong about smoking weed, yes it does cause damage.  It gives you cancer, now how is he supposed to know he has cancer unless he goes to the doctor, is he just supposed to be oblivious to it and say I know weed does not give you cancer, so why pester me about facts that art true.  Snooky is oblivious and doesn't want to hear anything truthful about weed.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:06:02 AM
Me and Gleech, may be wrong, or Snooky can be wrong.  Fact being we will continue this argument until Snooky realizes he's wrong and stops.
Hey, don't be such a caring guy when someone don't need it - He don't need to know the harm of weed
He already knew it, and you guys still......fucking go off-topic and turn this into an argument.

We're to discuss about why he shouldn't be on right now, etc.

This isn't the shit he need to know, stop bothering.

Sonic360

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 04:19:45 AM
Hey, don't be such a caring guy when someone don't need it - He don't need to know the harm of weed
He already knew it, and you guys still......fucking go off-topic and turn this into an argument.

We're to discuss about why he shouldn't be on right now, etc.

This isn't the shit he need to know, stop bothering.
Ok then have it your way, but answer me this.  Why shouldn't Snooky be on?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:23:51 AM
Because he's not supposed to be on right now.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:23:51 AM
he's busy getting laid
Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:17:59 AM
Wrong about smoking weed, yes it does cause damage.  It gives you cancer, now how is he supposed to know he has cancer unless he goes to the doctor, is he just supposed to be oblivious to it and say I know weed does not give you cancer, so why pester me about facts that art true.  Snooky is oblivious and doesn't want to hear anything truthful about weed.
dude,you have very successful sane people who live long happy lives that smoke
Smoking is no big deal,it gives cancer,so does the sun,do you run from the sun?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Fuck yeah I do, I actually only go outside when I have to, other than that I stay inside my room where I always keep my shades down.

Gleech

The funniest thing is that... snooky is being defended by others and is too scared to post anything other than senseless pictures and retarded comments that are getting YOU no where.

I'm different because I'm actually coming here and fighting back, harder than your titanium dictator wall will protect. Everything you do effects your life, harmless or not.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 04:34:12 AM
The funniest thing is that... snooky is being defended by others and is too scared to post anything other than senseless pictures and retarded comments that are getting YOU no where.

I'm different because I'm actually coming here and fighting back, harder than your titanium dictator wall will protect. Everything you do effects your life, harmless or not.
I couldn't have put it better myself. *High fives Gleech*