Main Menu

I will be in Japan for the next month.

Started by Sonic360, November 26, 2009, 05:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Hello guys I have some good news and bad news.  My cousin Hiro Minimoto, my cousin by marriage, has taken over my uncle's medical business and I'm going down there to congradulate him there so I will be in Japan for the next month I'm leaving first thing tommorow.

HereAndThere

JAAAPAAAAAN!!!!! O.O

Damn it!!!
i want there!!!!!!
*hits his head in the wall*
Well you don't seem to be happy about going to Japan.
Why not?
Japan is a great country that's full of technology, good food and video game companies.
I would rip my clothes off, then run down the street naked to get there.
Well C'ya in a month.

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: jeexx on November 26, 2009, 05:34:40 AM
JAAAPAAAAAN!!!!! O.O

Damn it!!!
i want there!!!!!!
Why not?
Japan is a great country that's full of technology, good food and video game companies.
Well C'ya in a month.

As i've been learning about Japan, i'd be happy to note some negativites of the country =3
1. Prone to: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions and typhoons.
2. Very densely populated so it is hard to get around except from in the mountainous parts.

kthx.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 26, 2009, 05:44:49 AM
As i've been learning about Japan, i'd be happy to note some negativites of the country =3
1. Prone to: Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Volcanic Eruptions and typhoons.
2. Very densely populated so it is hard to get around except from in the mountainous parts.

kthx.
Stay on topic =P

Super Sonic Boom

Wow, now that's a lucky member! Enjoy your trip to Japan, we'll be awaiting your arrival back. ;)

Shadow26

Sonic360

Quote from: jeexx on November 26, 2009, 05:34:40 AM
JAAAPAAAAAN!!!!! O.O

Damn it!!!
i want there!!!!!!
Why not?
Well C'ya in a month.
Well I never said I wasn't happy about going there, I just will be on here rarely doing the month that I'm gone, but in my absence I will try to get on from my psp using Skype.  Well I wish everyone well and now I gtg pack, me and my grandparents are leaving tommorow.  My parents are in Florida for the time being, well bye guys.  BTW I will try to take pics of my stay. ^^

Indy94

(OFFTOPIC) While your there, get me a copy of Pokemon SoulSilver!

(ONTOPIC) Your so lucky! I wanna go to Japan!
Sonicfan47 made this!

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Sonic360 on November 26, 2009, 01:46:34 PM
Well I never said I wasn't happy about going there, I just will be on here rarely doing the month that I'm gone, but in my absence I will try to get on from my psp using Skype.  Well I wish everyone well and now I gtg pack, me and my grandparents are leaving tommorow.  My parents are in Florida for the time being, well bye guys.  BTW I will try to take pics of my stay. ^^

1) You're really lucky Sonic360
2) OMFG! You have skype? :o me too, I have skype on my computer so you can talk with those who have skype (like me) when you're in Japan (make sure you've taken over your charger of battery)

HereAndThere

Quote from: Sonic360 on November 26, 2009, 01:46:34 PM
Well I never said I wasn't happy about going there, I just will be on here rarely doing the month that I'm gone, but in my absence I will try to get on from my psp using Skype.  Well I wish everyone well and now I gtg pack, me and my grandparents are leaving tommorow.  My parents are in Florida for the time being, well bye guys.  BTW I will try to take pics of my stay. ^^
Oh okay, you just sounded a bit sad.
And don't you forget to take those picures >:U
Quote from: Indy94 on November 26, 2009, 06:22:29 PM
(OFFTOPIC) While your there, get me a copy of Pokemon SoulSilver!
Ain't that a little stupid to ask that?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on November 26, 2009, 05:32:00 AM
Hello guys I have some good news and bad news.  My cousin Hiro Minimoto, my cousin by marriage, has taken over my uncle's medical business and I'm going down there to congradulate him there so I will be in Japan for the next month I'm leaving first thing tommorow.
Have a nice stay there, food and games there are a very few things you must enjoy in Japan.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

hi ppl ive gotten off of plane 3 day flight to kyoto japan at 6 this morning it was worth it but pain sory about my poor use of gramar today just typing on my psp is real pain tok 5 min to log in and so far 9 min to type this message wel i gtg find my hotel room bai gys se y soon

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Sonic360 on November 29, 2009, 03:54:25 AM
hi ppl ive gotten off of plane 3 day flight to kyoto japan at 6 this morning it was worth it but pain sory about my poor use of gramar today just typing on my psp is real pain tok 5 min to log in and so far 9 min to type this message wel i gtg find my hotel room bai gys se y soon

1) see ya ;)
2) don't worry I've already script a message on my message on the forum ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on November 29, 2009, 03:54:25 AM
Good luck, get on a computer sooner and tell me about the food and games since i've never been to Japan.