Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Snooky

I got caught with weed at school. As you can imagine, this is a terrible fucking situation for me. I'm not supposed to be on here right now. So I'll be back on regularly in like...a week. Or 3. Or a month. I don't fucking know. Merry Christmas bitches.

Sonic360

Nonononono, please tell me this is some kind of a joke, please tell me you wern't a dumbass and brought weed to school!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Snooky on December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM
I got caught with weed at school. As you can imagine, this is a terrible fucking situation for me. I'm not supposed to be on here right now. So I'll be back on regularly in like...a week. Or 3. Or a month. I don't fucking know. Merry Christmas bitches.
Well then C'ya!

Dracoslythe

You're a fucking dumbass.
>->
Why the FUCK would you have weed at school?

sonicmaddave

I agree with Draco, not a smart move. >.>

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Snooky on December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM
Holy shit
NO SIGNATURE

ChaosDazer

Excuse my language, but fucking hell.

You shouldn't even have weed in the first place.
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

Weed? Smoking? Seriously Snooky? Come on, that was a bonehead move. Even you're smarter than that.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 16, 2009, 05:44:21 AM
Weed? Smoking? Seriously Snooky? Come on, that was a bonehead move. Even you're smarter than that.
You people seem to be under a collective misconception.

NiGHTS

well yano it may not have been the smartest move to make but we all make mistakes don't we?

No one here is perfect? Not even close

it was his choice whether or not to bring it and well he decided to take the risk and thats all there is to it, no need to go on about it.

Gleech

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 16, 2009, 05:33:30 AM
Excuse my language, but [lolcensorcuzI'mnotinacreativemood].

You shouldn't even have weed in the first place.
I was JUST about to say that -.-;
Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 16, 2009, 05:44:21 AM
Really? He is? Can I have proof please? We're talking about the guy that still thinks PCs are better than Macs, I see no proof.

Well, I'd like to bash you again by saying that you deserve to be locked up, but I'm not that mean. Well, hope this gives you time to think about this, and get over your addiction (If you've created one) to it. God is most likely (My bet is 99.999999999%) using this for good.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:27:32 PM
I was JUST about to say that -.-;Really? He is? Can I have proof please? We're talking about the guy that still thinks PCs are better than Macs, I see no proof.

Well, I'd like to bash you again by saying that you deserve to be locked up, but I'm not that mean. Well, hope this gives you time to think about this, and get over your addiction (If you've created one) to it. God is most likely (My bet is 99.999999999%) using this for good.
lol he's always out smoking or tripping on some Acid.
I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:27:32 PM
Really? He is? Can I have proof please? We're talking about the guy that still thinks PCs are better than Macs, I see no proof.

Off Topic: Oh yeah, there's this teacher in my school who also thinks like u do, Gleech. AKA he sez that Macs are 100x better than PC's and he wold want the school to get Macs instead of PC's.

Naow back on topic:
Quote from: NiGHTS on December 16, 2009, 12:25:52 PM
well yano it may not have been the smartest move to make but we all make mistakes don't we?

No one here is perfect? Not even close

it was his choice whether or not to bring it and well he decided to take the risk and thats all there is to it, no need to go on about it.
This is 100% true.

CradledEggle

well...from what i know, and i should since this happens alot in my school, it'll take a while, and will continue, so....give it up. really, drugs are just to keep us away from out problems, im surprised im not an addict of any kind.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Gleech

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on December 16, 2009, 05:38:17 PM
well...from what i know, and i should since this happens alot in my school, it'll take a while, and will continue, so....give it up. really, drugs are just to keep us away from out problems, im surprised im not an addict of any kind.
Please never get addicted to drugs, and we'll stay friends.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!