Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Snooky

I got caught with weed at school. As you can imagine, this is a terrible fucking situation for me. I'm not supposed to be on here right now. So I'll be back on regularly in like...a week. Or 3. Or a month. I don't fucking know. Merry Christmas bitches.

Sonic360

Nonononono, please tell me this is some kind of a joke, please tell me you wern't a dumbass and brought weed to school!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Snooky on December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM
I got caught with weed at school. As you can imagine, this is a terrible fucking situation for me. I'm not supposed to be on here right now. So I'll be back on regularly in like...a week. Or 3. Or a month. I don't fucking know. Merry Christmas bitches.
Well then C'ya!

Dracoslythe

You're a fucking dumbass.
>->
Why the FUCK would you have weed at school?

sonicmaddave

I agree with Draco, not a smart move. >.>

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Snooky on December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM
Holy shit
NO SIGNATURE

ChaosDazer

Excuse my language, but fucking hell.

You shouldn't even have weed in the first place.
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

Weed? Smoking? Seriously Snooky? Come on, that was a bonehead move. Even you're smarter than that.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 16, 2009, 05:44:21 AM
Weed? Smoking? Seriously Snooky? Come on, that was a bonehead move. Even you're smarter than that.
You people seem to be under a collective misconception.

NiGHTS

well yano it may not have been the smartest move to make but we all make mistakes don't we?

No one here is perfect? Not even close

it was his choice whether or not to bring it and well he decided to take the risk and thats all there is to it, no need to go on about it.

Gleech

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 16, 2009, 05:33:30 AM
Excuse my language, but [lolcensorcuzI'mnotinacreativemood].

You shouldn't even have weed in the first place.
I was JUST about to say that -.-;
Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 16, 2009, 05:44:21 AM
Really? He is? Can I have proof please? We're talking about the guy that still thinks PCs are better than Macs, I see no proof.

Well, I'd like to bash you again by saying that you deserve to be locked up, but I'm not that mean. Well, hope this gives you time to think about this, and get over your addiction (If you've created one) to it. God is most likely (My bet is 99.999999999%) using this for good.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:27:32 PM
I was JUST about to say that -.-;Really? He is? Can I have proof please? We're talking about the guy that still thinks PCs are better than Macs, I see no proof.

Well, I'd like to bash you again by saying that you deserve to be locked up, but I'm not that mean. Well, hope this gives you time to think about this, and get over your addiction (If you've created one) to it. God is most likely (My bet is 99.999999999%) using this for good.
lol he's always out smoking or tripping on some Acid.
I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet.

HereAndThere

Really? He is? Can I have proof please? We're talking about the guy that still thinks PCs are better than Macs, I see no proof.

Off Topic: Oh yeah, there's this teacher in my school who also thinks like u do, Gleech. AKA he sez that Macs are 100x better than PC's and he wold want the school to get Macs instead of PC's.

Naow back on topic:
Quote from: NiGHTS on December 16, 2009, 12:25:52 PM
well yano it may not have been the smartest move to make but we all make mistakes don't we?

it was his choice whether or not to bring it and well he decided to take the risk and thats all there is to it, no need to go on about it.
This is 100% true.

CradledEggle

well...from what i know, and i should since this happens alot in my school, it'll take a while, and will continue, so....give it up. really, drugs are just to keep us away from out problems, im surprised im not an addict of any kind.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Gleech

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on December 16, 2009, 05:38:17 PM
well...from what i know, and i should since this happens alot in my school, it'll take a while, and will continue, so....give it up. really, drugs are just to keep us away from out problems, im surprised im not an addict of any kind.
Please never get addicted to drugs, and we'll stay friends.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:59:49 PM
The only kinda drug I'm addicted to (in a way lol) is ibuprofen.  @-@  Thank GOD you can't really OD on that.  I know people who take up to 4 times the daily dose recommendation and are fine.

I only take up to two or three times.  And that's not very often.  @-@

CradledEggle

Quote from: Gleech on December 16, 2009, 05:59:49 PM
Don't worry, i won't. you can ease your souls.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Kirby

Really Snooky? Smoking?

I'm surprised you're still coming here.

ChaosDazer

Taking (recreational) drugs is the stupidest move you can make. Overall it's you life, but I wouldn't particularly want to make a choice that would ruin my life.
witty sig caption

Snooky

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 16, 2009, 12:25:52 PM

Thank you for sticking up for me.

You are an idiotic fanboy. kthx.

QuoteWell, I'd like to bash you again by saying that you deserve to be locked up, but I'm not that mean. Well, hope this gives you time to think about this, and get over your addiction (If you've created one) to it. God is most likely (My bet is 99.999999999%) using this for good.
Weed and acid, the only drugs I do (if you can even call weed a drug), are not addictive.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 16, 2009, 05:30:52 PM
lol he's always out smoking or tripping on some Acid.
I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet.
Me too <.<

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 17, 2009, 01:29:55 AM
Really Snooky? Smoking?

I'm surprised you're still coming here.
How does that surprise you in any way?

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 17, 2009, 06:05:29 AM
Taking (recreational) drugs is the stupidest move you can make. Overall it's you life, but I wouldn't particularly want to make a choice that would ruin my life.
No it isn't. Chopping your nads off, dousing yourself in gasoline, shoving a katana up your ass, and jumping into a pit of lava is the worst move you can make.

And edit...I haven't really left at all because well...the house is empty, and I have a keyboard hidden away under my bed so...yay me

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 07:43:37 AM
Thank you for sticking up for me.
You are an idiotic fanboy. kthx.
Weed and acid, the only drugs I do (if you can even call weed a drug), are not addictive.
Me too <.<
How does that surprise you in any way?
No it isn't. Chopping your nads off, dousing yourself in gasoline, shoving a katana up your ass, and jumping into a pit of lava is the worst move you can make.

And edit...I haven't really left at all because well...the house is empty, and I have a keyboard hidden away under my bed so...yay me

One: Why are you provoking a mod? I've learned the hard way what happens when you make power angry.
and
Two: If weed really wasn't addictive, then you wouldn't get caught with it because you wouldn't have it.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 07:55:42 AM
One: Why are you provoking a mod? I've learned the hard way what happens when you make power angry.
and
Two: If weed really wasn't addictive, then you wouldn't get caught with it because you wouldn't have it.

1. Because this mod happens to be a rather annoying Mac fanboy.

2. Just because I smoke it doesn't mean I'm addicted to it.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 07:59:27 AM
1. Because this mod happens to be a rather annoying Mac fanboy.

2. Just because I smoke it doesn't mean I'm addicted to it.

1: Who cares?! If it runs, that's all that matters.

2: Oh ok, then you can stop right now. No more problems.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:01:19 AM
1: Who cares?! If it runs, that's all that matters.

2: Oh ok, then you can stop right now. No more problems.
1. Tell that to Gleech (even though I do personally think Macs are shit.)

2. I haven't smoked since I got caught, and I've felt no overpowering urge to. I want to, of course, in the same way I want to eat a pizza or play a video game, but I don't have to. Weed is not physically addictive in the slightest. And while acid might potentially be addictive for all I know, I've only done that twice and I'm not addicted to that either.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 08:06:43 AM
1. Tell that to Gleech (even though I do personally think Macs are shit.)

2. I haven't smoked since I got caught, and I've felt no overpowering urge to. I want to, of course, in the same way I want to eat a pizza or play a video game, but I don't have to. Weed is not physically addictive in the slightest. And while acid might potentially be addictive for all I know, I've only done that twice and I'm not addicted to that either.

1: I'm done with #1.

2: Well then I hope it stays non-addictive. And don't you EVER give in to that urge, when a habit forms, it's tough to break. If it's any help at all, I'll pray that God will give you the strength to resisit.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:11:48 AM
Well then I hope it stays non-addictive. And don't you EVER give in to that urge, when a habit forms, it's tough to break. If it's any help at all, I'll pray that God will give you the strength to resisit.
It will...weed is not physically addictive, at all. To anyone. You have the same chance of getting addicted to eating pizza. Or having sex.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 08:17:41 AM
It will...weed is not physically addictive, at all. To anyone. You have the same chance of getting addicted to eating pizza. Or having sex.

Well then, if the situation is resolved, then this topic is no longer needed. How 'bout locking it?

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:25:23 AM
Well then, if the situation is resolved, then this topic is no longer needed. How 'bout locking it?
No situation has been resolved yet...this topic still should be open for discussion, and as a heads up that I won't be on as much :/

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 08:30:26 AM
No situation has been resolved yet...this topic still should be open for discussion, and as a heads up that I won't be on as much :/

If you say so. But I take comfort in the fact that you're trying your hardest to ditch the stuff.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 08:33:01 AM
If you say so. But I take comfort in the fact that you're trying your hardest to ditch the stuff.
Well no...not really...I just happen to have not smoked since then...

Hakudamashi

smoking is for doofs with no balls
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 09:41:40 AM

But he's going to try his best not to do it again...right Snooky?
No. If I want to smoke, assuming I'm not about to get drug tested or anything, I'm going to smoke. Smoking weed causes your body no physical harm at all, and does nothing bad except screw up your memory. But my memory sucks anyway, so no loss there. There's no reason I shouldn't. And the only people who dislike weed are uneducated morons who think it kills you. Hint: It doesn't.

Next time I smoke at school however, I will smoke every bit of it, dispose of all evidence, and skip my next class. Or just leave campus. Lesson learned. I did get caught in class, after all. My teacher could tell I was stoned.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 10:08:14 AM
No. If I want to smoke, assuming I'm not about to get drug tested or anything, I'm going to smoke. Smoking weed causes your body no physical harm at all, and does nothing bad except screw up your memory. But my memory sucks anyway, so no loss there. There's no reason I shouldn't. And the only people who dislike weed are uneducated morons who think it kills you. Hint: It doesn't.

Next time I smoke at school however, I will smoke every bit of it, dispose of all evidence, and skip my next class. Or just leave campus. Lesson learned. I did get caught in class, after all. My teacher could tell I was stoned.
I'm not going to tell you how to live your life.  If you want to smoke weed, go ahead.  I know it's something you enjoy (and that it doesn't hurt you.  If it did, half of those close to me would be dead).
But my question is...
Why did you smoke it at school and not wait until you got home?

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 17, 2009, 10:13:16 AM
I'm not going to tell you how to live your life.  If you want to smoke weed, go ahead.  I know it's something you enjoy (and that it doesn't hurt you.  If it did, half of those close to me would be dead).
But my question is...
Why did you smoke it at school and not wait until you got home?
My friend is at school. We smoke in the bathroom.

Or wherever.

ChaosDazer

The risks

* Even hardcore smokers can become anxious, panicky, suspicious or paranoid.
    * Cannabis affects your coordination, which is one of the reasons why drug driving is just as illegal as drink driving.
    * Some people think cannabis is harmless just because it's a plant – but it isn't harmless. Cannabis, like tobacco, has lots of chemical 'nasties', which can cause lung disease and possibly cancer with long-term or heavy use, especially as it is often mixed with tobacco and smoked without a filter. It can also make asthma worse, and cause wheezing in non-asthma sufferers.
    * Cannabis itself can affect many different systems in the body, including the heart: It increases the heart rate and can affect blood pressure.
    * If you've a history of mental health problems, then taking cannabis is not a good idea:  It can cause paranoia in the short term, but in those with a pre-existing psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia, it can contribute to relapse.
    * If you use cannabis and have a family background of mental illness, such as schizophrenia, you may be at increased risk of developing a psychotic illness.
    * It is reported that frequent use of cannabis can cut a man's sperm count, reduce sperm motility, and can suppress ovulation in women and so may affect fertility.
    * If you're pregnant, smoking cannabis frequently may have some association with the risk of the baby being born smaller than expected.
    * Regular, heavy use makes it difficult to learn and concentrate.  Some people begin to feel tired all the time and can't seem to get motivated.
    * Some users may want to buy strong herbal cannabis to get 'a bigger high' but unpleasant reactions can be more powerful when you use strong cannabis, and it is possible that using strong cannabis  repeatedly could lead in time to more users experiencing harmful effects such as dependence or being more at risk of developing the mental health effects.
----------------------------
# LSD or 'acid' has very random, and sometimes very frightening, effects. Trips feed off a person's imagination.
# If panic sets in, the experience can be scary and confusing. Bad trips can be terrifying.
# Flashbacks sometimes happen. This is when part of the trip is subsequently re-lived after the original experience. (This usually occurs within weeks or months after taking the LSD but can be longer).
# There's no evidence to suggest LSD does any long-term damage to the body or long-term psychological damage.
# Avoid taking acid if you're in a bad mood. People have been known to harm themselves during a bad trip.
# LSD could have serious, longer term implications for somebody who had a history of mental problems and may also be responsible for triggering a mental health problem that had previously gone undetected.
--------------------
Oh and plus that if you get caught with Acid your in tough shizz. So yeah. I'm not gonna tell you what you should do. It's your choice. I just don't see why you want to make your life worse than you think it already is. Taking the drugs doesn't help as you can see, you just get into trouble. It's not going to change anything taking the drugs again and will just make you feel worse, bla da, bla da, da, death.

*leaves topic*
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

Whoa...you sure did your research. All that stuff is scary.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 17, 2009, 09:03:53 PM
The risks

* Even hardcore smokers can become anxious, panicky, suspicious or paranoid.
Yes, you can.
Quote* Cannabis affects your coordination, which is one of the reasons why drug driving is just as illegal as drink driving.
But not nearly as bad as alcohol.
Quote* Some people think cannabis is harmless just because it's a plant – but it isn't harmless. Cannabis, like tobacco, has lots of chemical 'nasties', which can cause lung disease and possibly cancer with long-term or heavy use, especially as it is often mixed with tobacco and smoked without a filter. It can also make asthma worse, and cause wheezing in non-asthma sufferers.
Bullshit. You pulled that out of your ass-either that or you need to check your sources.
Quote* Cannabis itself can affect many different systems in the body, including the heart: It increases the heart rate and can affect blood pressure.
So does Coca-Cola.
Quote* If you've a history of mental health problems, then taking cannabis is not a good idea:  It can cause paranoia in the short term, but in those with a pre-existing psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia, it can contribute to relapse.
    * If you use cannabis and have a family background of mental illness, such as schizophrenia, you may be at increased risk of developing a psychotic illness.
Well good thing I don't have a mental illness.
Quote* It is reported that frequent use of cannabis can cut a man's sperm count, reduce sperm motility, and can suppress ovulation in women and so may affect fertility.
Which lasts about a day.
Quote* If you're pregnant, smoking cannabis frequently may have some association with the risk of the baby being born smaller than expected.
If you smoke weed while you're pregnant, you're retarded anyway. There's a lot of things you shouldn't do when you're pregnant, even something completely harmless-like weed-can harm your child.
Quote* Regular, heavy use makes it difficult to learn and concentrate.  Some people begin to feel tired all the time and can't seem to get motivated.
I am living proof that this is also bullshit. So are most of my friends.
Quote* Some users may want to buy strong herbal cannabis to get 'a bigger high' but unpleasant reactions can be more powerful when you use strong cannabis, and it is possible that using strong cannabis  repeatedly could lead in time to more users experiencing harmful effects such as dependence or being more at risk of developing the mental health effects.
Again, fucking bullshit.
Quote# LSD or 'acid' has very random, and sometimes very frightening, effects. Trips feed off a person's imagination.
# If panic sets in, the experience can be scary and confusing. Bad trips can be terrifying.
I know this well.
Quote# Flashbacks sometimes happen. This is when part of the trip is subsequently re-lived after the original experience. (This usually occurs within weeks or months after taking the LSD but can be longer).
Had a few.
Quote# There's no evidence to suggest LSD does any long-term damage to the body or long-term psychological damage.
Same with weed.
Quote# Avoid taking acid if you're in a bad mood. People have been known to harm themselves during a bad trip.
I'll keep that in mind...
Quote# LSD could have serious, longer term implications for somebody who had a history of mental problems and may also be responsible for triggering a mental health problem that had previously gone undetected.
Umm...didn't you just say...never mind.
QuoteOh and plus that if you get caught with Acid your in tough shizz.
Acid is possibly the most discreet drug on the face of the planet. If you get caught with it, you are mentally retarded.
QuoteSo yeah. I'm not gonna tell you what you should do. It's your choice. I just don't see why you want to make your life worse than you think it already is.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
QuoteTaking the drugs doesn't help as you can see, you just get into trouble.
More bullshit.
QuoteIt's not going to change anything taking the drugs again and will just make you feel worse, bla da, bla da, da, death.
Oh, what's this? More bullshit.
Quote*leaves topic*
Byebye now.

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 18, 2009, 03:30:04 AM
Whoa...you sure did your research. All that stuff is scary.
If by research, you mean spouted whatever bullshit he heard in a PSA or whatever came off the top of his head.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 18, 2009, 09:16:36 AM
Yes, you can.But not nearly as bad as alcohol.Bullshit. You pulled that out of your ass-either that or you need to check your sources.So does Coca-Cola.Well good thing I don't have a mental illness.Which lasts about a day.If you smoke weed while you're pregnant, you're retarded anyway. There's a lot of things you shouldn't do when you're pregnant, even something completely harmless-like weed-can harm your child.I am living proof that this is also bullshit. So are most of my friends.Again, fucking bullshit.I know this well.Had a few.Same with weed.I'll keep that in mind...Umm...didn't you just say...never mind.Acid is possibly the most discreet drug on the face of the planet. If you get caught with it, you are mentally retarded.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMore bullshit.Oh, what's this? More bullshit.Byebye now.
If by research, you mean spouted whatever bullshit he heard in a PSA or whatever came off the top of his head.
Snooky, I say this because I care about your health.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 09:26:33 AM
Snooky, I say this because I care about your health.

News flash: You are 12 years old. I know more than you. This is the truth. I thought weed was bad when I was 12 too. Why? Because everyone and there mother is out to make it look bad. Why? Because they are just as deluded as you. Why? Because of the government. And shit like this. Thanks for your concern, now please target it somewhere where it will actually help someone.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 18, 2009, 03:40:52 PM
News flash: You are 12 years old. I know more than you. This is the truth. I thought weed was bad when I was 12 too. Why? Because everyone and there mother is out to make it look bad. Why? Because they are just as deluded as you. Why? Because of the government. And shit like this. Thanks for your concern, now please target it somewhere where it will actually help someone.
Wow, you judge the knowledge of a person on age, yet you should judge on maturity. Age is only a number, your age doesn't determine your knowledge, and personally you should know this. If you were mature enough, you'd resist the temptation and just say, "I'm not going to do it."

Let me ask one question, though. What GOOD do you see that will come out of this? What will you gain from this? Think about this, think about this hard, and then answer.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 04:31:51 PM
Wow, you judge the knowledge of a person on age, yet you should judge on maturity. Age is only a number, your age doesn't determine your knowledge, and personally you should know this. If you were mature enough, you'd resist the temptation and just say, "I'm not going to do it."

Let me ask one question, though. What GOOD do you see that will come out of this? What will you gain from this? Think about this, think about this hard, and then answer.

I have a freaky feeling I know what he'll say. But you have an extremely valid point Gleech.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 18, 2009, 04:33:04 PM
I have a freaky feeling I know what he'll say. But you have an extremely valid point Gleech.
Thank you :)

As I said, please think about this. Don't talk to me as an enemy, but an ally, one that is interested in your health and hopes you make the right choices with it.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Snooky on December 18, 2009, 03:40:52 PM
You think that judging people by their age is gonna get you far in life? I'm 4 years older than you and therefore wiser in that case then and can say drugs are bad for you.  ::)

Gleech

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 18, 2009, 04:40:56 PM
You think that judging people by their age is gonna get you far in life? I'm 4 years older than you and therefore wiser in that case then and can say drugs are bad for you.  ::)
+1, epic point, man.

ChaosDazer

http://www.talktofrank.com/
^^^Got my info from there
*enters topic*
-------------------------------------
You may think that Cannabis is not harmful, but how long have you been taking it? Have you felt the long term effects?
Plus, I'm sure your defending it because you don't want to seem like an idiot. Well most people on this forum now think you are. So yeah, think about that.
witty sig caption

Kirby

Snooky, anyone who smokes like YOU is obviously a member of

youfail.org

ChaosDazer

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 02:49:27 AM

youfail.org

Quoted for so much truth it hurts
witty sig caption

Kirby

Snooky,The heat's not on me,Little boy, it's on YOU.

Seriously, if you don't know right from wrong, you shouldn't even be here. Smoking's for low life douches. Get on the right side!

Snooky

Wow, you judge the knowledge of a person on age, yet you should judge on maturity.
I'll judge you on maturity then: You're a fucking idiot. Because we both know when the whole forum isn't watching, you lose all control.

QuoteAge is only a number, your age doesn't determine your knowledge, and personally you should know this.
I do.

QuoteIf you were mature enough, you'd resist the temptation and just say, "I'm not going to do it."
Alright, I'll make you proud then: Someone tried to sell me a pill in the bathroom for $5. Did I buy it? No, because I know what drugs harm you and what drugs don't. You lot, on the other hand, should make an attempt to educate yourselves.

QuoteLet me ask one question, though. What GOOD do you see that will come out of this? What will you gain from this? Think about this, think about this hard, and then answer.
Let me see...what good will come out of smoking? Life for me will be bearable, I'll have something to do when I get bored, I'll enjoy myself and have something to live for, instead of being a puppet to society like everyone else.

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 04:34:32 PM
As I said, please think about this. Don't talk to me as an enemy, but an ally, one that is interested in your health and hopes you make the right choices with it.
I don't think of anyone as an enemy, unless they piss me off really bad. REALLY bad. And it takes a lot to piss me off. And if you're interested in my health, fuck off and let me smoke in peace, as your bitching is 1000 times as harmful as smoking pot is.

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 18, 2009, 04:40:56 PM
Depends on the drug.

Also you don't know the difference between being wise and being intelligent.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 19, 2009, 02:47:30 AM
http://www.talktofrank.com/
^^^Got my info from there
So another bullshit website, like Above the Influence.

Quote*enters topic*
-------------------------------------
You may think that Cannabis is not harmful, but how long have you been taking it? Have you felt the long term effects?
There are no long-term effects. No negative ones, anyway. And I've been smoking for 2 years. I have friends who have smoked much longer than that, one in particular who has been smoking for 9 years, and recently quit out of the blue to see what life would be like sober (so much for those bullshit addiction claims).

QuotePlus, I'm sure your defending it because you don't want to seem like an idiot.
I already said myself that I'm an idiot. Not for smoking, but for smoking at lunch, keeping the evidence on me, and going to class stoned.

QuoteWell most people on this forum now think you are. So yeah, think about that.
Correction: YOU think I am. And a bit of advice: I don't give a fuck what people think of me.

youfail.org
And you are an idiot, because not only does that site not have members, being the simple flash site that it is, but you are also an uneducated moron who gobbles up every bit of bullshit anyone who's against pot shoves down your throat.

But who doesn't in this day and age? It's almost sad.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 19, 2009, 02:52:07 AM
Quoted for so much truth it hurts
Allow me to express my thoughts with an image:

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 02:52:47 AM
Snooky,The heat's not on me,Little boy, it's on YOU.
Duh, really? The heat's on me, the one who got caught with weed, and not on some random mf who lives over in Banana-land?

lollittle boy.

QuoteSeriously, if you don't know right from wrong, you shouldn't even be here. Smoking's for low life douches. Get on the right side!
How is smoking wrong exactly? Enlighten me.

Sonic360

Smoking isn't wrong, but It is wrong for your health, especially if you're so young and at your prime.  Just think about it many older people look at you and say "Look at that fine young man over there, I remember the good times I had as a child, I would do anything to be as young and energetic again." and now look at yourself Snooky you're WASTING YOUR LIFE!!!  I want you to go grab an old photo of yourself and look in the mirror, you should see the effects of what Weed has done to your life.  You may say you use weed as a setative to get away from your problems when you yourself are the problem.  Using weed as an excuse may lead you on a worse path later in life, next thing you know you'll be like Anna Nichole, her son or Michael Jackson, I won't end up losing a friend, not again.  My friend died a year ago from using the same lame excuse that you're using now, first it was drugs, then it it was pills and now... he's gone out of my life and he was only 16.  So before you try and think up somthing to respond to this message by, I suggest you really think hard about this.  Please if you don't do this for your friends that care so much about you, do it for yourself.  Please.

ChaosDazer

Smoking is wrong as it damages you, your life, and may have emotional consequences.

Also, if you get caught with acid (despite the fact it's hid-able or whatever) you've got 9 years in jail and an unlimited fine. And drugs are accepted as the easy way out, and morally wrong. i guess it might seem like I'm trying to force an opinion on you, but whatever.
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

If I ever dared to even touch drugs, I would not be doing the job I am doing now. Drugs wreck your future.

NiGHTS

won't all of you leave him alone because really its none of your buisness what he does in HIS life, not yours. And also in the rules i thought it said you were meant to be respectful to others including Snooky.

youfail.org

yea so nice and respectful good to know we are so loving

also good to know we respect other peoples opinions in life~

ChaosDazer

I know it's none of our business but when we find out a fellow member takes drugs it is a bit of a shock.

witty sig caption

NiGHTS

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 20, 2009, 05:35:52 AM
I know it's none of our business but when we find out a fellow member takes drugs it is a bit of a shock.

it may be but you don't need to go on a nerdy boy rampage about it and try to shove all these facts in his face about it

i know nothing about it. I've never smoked it before therefore i havnt really got a right to go on at someone else for it

and i pressume you lot are the same, as in never have smoked pot, and therefore don't really have a reason to throw all this stuff you just hear or read in someones face.

ChaosDazer

Damn you NiGHTS. You have the most valid point here. >:C

*leaves topic again*
witty sig caption

Gleech

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 04:38:27 AM
won't all of you leave him alone because really its none of your buisness what he does in HIS life, not yours. And also in the rules i thought it said you were meant to be respectful to others including Snooky.

yea so nice and respectful good to know we are so loving

also good to know we respect other peoples opinions in life~
Dude, I'm saying this because I don't want him to ruin his future, opinions mean crud when it comes to REALITY, the FACT is that this will ruin his life further down the roar, and he'll regret it so much. I'm here to stop that.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:57:01 AM
Dude, I'm saying this because I don't want him to ruin his future, opinions mean crud when it comes to REALITY, the FACT is that this will ruin his life further down the roar, and he'll regret it so much. I'm here to stop that.

well he doesn't want to give it up its his decision, if he doesn't want to take your advice he doesn't have to and when that happens your just left fighting a losing battle.

you can screw up your life without drugs anyway so whats the difference?

EchidnaPower

I want to know what YOU think about this NiGHTS. Do you approve of what Snooky is doing? I know you say it's his choice. But what do YOU personally think of Snooky's smoking?

I love Jesus! Do you?

NiGHTS

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 20, 2009, 07:10:46 AM
I want to know what YOU think about this NiGHTS. Do you approve of what Snooky is doing? I know you say it's his choice. But what do YOU personally think of Snooky's smoking?

welll...
As a matter of fact it doesn't bother me either way due to the fact that i've never smoked pot don't know the effects having read the mixed views, so the only real thing bothering me is the fact that people don't realise it is his choice, and they don't need to start trying to shove their thoughts in his face.

Kirby

What about the people AROUND him?If they're near him,  that's obviously trouble.

NiGHTS

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 20, 2009, 07:22:35 AM
What about the people AROUND him?If they're near him,  that's obviously trouble.

If you had read half the things he had said everyone around him smokes it too so it makes no real difference.

And when he is smoking no ones forcing them to be there

Kirby

I'm off this topic before snooky can SMOKE on it.

Snooky

Got my stuff back, rendering this topic pretty much irrelevant, but I'll leave it open for the sake of the current discussion:

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 19, 2009, 03:37:48 PM
Smoking isn't wrong, but It is wrong for your health, especially if you're so young and at your prime.
Depends on what you're smoking.

QuoteJust think about it many older people look at you and say "Look at that fine young man over there, I remember the good times I had as a child, I would do anything to be as young and energetic again." and now look at yourself Snooky you're WASTING YOUR LIFE!!!
I, the one who is actually living the life, disagree. I'm doing fine in school (considering I still get to go to an alternative school after being suspended from my normal school), have lots of friends, am working on several games that pretty much everyone agrees are kickass, and I'm enjoying being alive.

QuoteI want you to go grab an old photo of yourself and look in the mirror, you should see the effects of what Weed has done to your life.
Let me see: Since I started smoking...
-I don't lose my temper anymore.
-I don't get depressed when I smoke.
-I'm less socially awkward.
-Life is better in pretty much every regard.

QuoteYou may say you use weed as a setative to get away from your problems when you yourself are the problem.
I do that sometimes, though not on purpose. When I have a problem, I like to find out what's causing the problem and fix it.

QuoteUsing weed as an excuse may lead you on a worse path later in life, next thing you know you'll be like Anna Nichole, her son or Michael Jackson, I won't end up losing a friend, not again.
None of whom died from weed, since-get this-you don't die from weed.

QuoteMy friend died a year ago from using the same lame excuse that you're using now, first it was drugs, then it it was pills and now... he's gone out of my life and he was only 16.
I don't pop pills. That's junkie shit and I know that actually harms your body. I'm not like half the neighborhood out here, who pop 20 xanax's at once and do ecstasy on halloween, take their costume off, and fuck a mailbox (true story).

QuoteSo before you try and think up somthing to respond to this message by, I suggest you really think hard about this.  Please if you don't do this for your friends that care so much about you, do it for yourself.  Please.
You know, I did actually look at an old picture of myself...and I'm doing much better now than I was before I started smoking. You, of course, would not understand this, as you like to ignore facts and pretend weed is actually harmful in any way.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 20, 2009, 02:54:01 AM
Smoking is wrong as it damages you, your life, and may have emotional consequences.
None of that applies to weed.

QuoteAlso, if you get caught with acid (despite the fact it's hid-able or whatever) you've got 9 years in jail and an unlimited fine. And drugs are accepted as the easy way out, and morally wrong. i guess it might seem like I'm trying to force an opinion on you, but whatever.
But I'm not going to get caught with acid, now am I? If it was really that much of a problem, I could just stop buying acid, but not only do I not do it frequently enough to actually harm me, I usually only take 1 hit at a time. Not gonna OD on that, am I? And only a retard would get caught with something so easy to hide or get rid of. It's not like weed, where you smoke it and you smell like weed for the next 4 hours, your eyes red as shit and you can barely walk.

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 20, 2009, 03:24:24 AM
If I ever dared to even touch drugs, I would not be doing the job I am doing now. Drugs wreck your future.

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 06:15:23 AM
it may be but you don't need to go on a nerdy boy rampage about it and try to shove all these facts in his face about it

i know nothing about it. I've never smoked it before therefore i havnt really got a right to go on at someone else for it

and i pressume you lot are the same, as in never have smoked pot, and therefore don't really have a reason to throw all this stuff you just hear or read in someones face.
Thank you, thank you much :3

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:57:01 AM
You're not stopping anything, first of all. And smoking weed does not ruin your life. But of course, you, someone who has never even seen weed IRL, would be the expert on this.

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 20, 2009, 08:13:09 AM
I'm off this topic before snooky can SMOKE on it.
That makes no sense. Please try again later.

Jordan teh Echidna

Well, since i've never seen or smoked weed before (and probably never will, wuts acid btw), i ain't gonna stop ya. But if you ever DO end up suffering from it, stop straight away.

One thing that would be dumb would be you defending weed, then you get really sick and poor from it, and you're like "I'm sorry i didn't listen" lolol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Snooky

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 08:41:29 AM
Well, since i've never seen or smoked weed before (and probably never will, wuts acid btw), i ain't gonna stop ya. But if you ever DO end up suffering from it, stop straight away.

One thing that would be dumb would be you defending weed, then you get really sick and poor from it, and you're like "I'm sorry i didn't listen" lolol
That doesn't happen on weed.

And acid is LSD, it is a drug usually taken in the form of a tab (looks like this:
)

It makes you see shit, and it changes the way you think. It's pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

Sonic360

Snooky, I never said that weed kills, my friend never even smoked weed, but he did smoke and he later made bad choices that lead to ultimatly lead to his untimly demise.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 08:47:50 AM
Snooky, I never said that weed kills, my friend never even smoked weed, but he did smoke and he later made bad choices that lead to ultimatly lead to his untimly demise.
So he never smoked weed. Your argument is in shambles. What is your point then?

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 08:46:00 AM
That doesn't happen on weed.

And acid is LSD, it is a drug usually taken in the form of a tab (looks like this:
)

It makes you see shit, and it changes the way you think. It's pretty nice, if I do say so myself.
Oh, so that's why it's easy to hide xD
I've always wanted to see hallucinations! I never have before and if i did i wonder what i would see... but i wouldn't take drugs for it xD :0 Well, make sure the way it makes you think it negative "/
Wait...nice in effects or taste :P

So it is ok for NOW until it hurts or makes you feel bad.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 08:48:54 AM
So he never smoked weed. Your argument is in shambles. What is your point then?
My point being if you make a bad desision and decide to smoke, it can lead to other bad, no terrible choices.  I'm not saying you arn't in control of your will, everybody is, I'm just saying don't make the wrong desicions.  

Snooky

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 08:52:42 AM
I've always wanted to see hallucinations! I never have before and if i did i wonder what i would see... but i wouldn't take drugs for it xD :0 Well, make sure the way it makes you think it negative "/

Nice in effects. It's pretty much tasteless. And acid isn't like weed...it can make you feel terrible. But it's not all bad if it makes you feel that way. It opens your mind to new ideas and possibilities. That's why I do it. That and I like the way things look on acid. And the way I feel. And one time I was on acid and the grass started changing colors. It was pretty sweet.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 08:54:47 AM
My point being if you make a bad desision and decide to smoke, it can lead to other bad, no terrible choices.  I'm not saying you arn't in control of your will, everybody is, I'm just saying don't make the wrong desicions. 
Err, thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 08:52:42 AM

Don't get too curious. He'll try to convince you to start smoking.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 20, 2009, 08:59:40 AM
Don't get too curious. He'll try to convince you to start smoking.
Yes, because anyone who smokes is an evil drug dealer who only wants you to smoke a joint.

If you smoke, it's your own decision. I'm not going to try to get you to smoke over the internet, how would that effect me? What would I gain from that? Besides the knowledge I made someone's life a tad easier, but that's not the point, now is it? Fuck off, you arse.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 09:01:31 AM
Yes, because anyone who smokes is an evil drug dealer who only wants you to smoke a joint.

If you smoke, it's your own decision. I'm not going to try to get you to smoke over the internet, how would that effect me? What would I gain from that? Besides the knowledge I made someone's life a tad easier, but that's not the point, now is it? Fuck off, you arse.

Easier? If a person gets bored, they can read a book, watch TV, play Sonic, there's lots of things out there. Without requiring that you smell like an ash-tray.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 20, 2009, 09:03:52 AM
Easier? If a person gets bored, they can read a book, watch TV, play Sonic, there's lots of things out there. Without requiring that you smell like an ash-tray.
You have weed confused with cigarettes, thus proving you know nothing on the matter and should fuck off.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 09:04:58 AM
You have weed confused with cigarettes, thus proving you know nothing on the matter and should fuck off.
[/quote

Whatever you smell like, it doesn't matter. You probably stink afterwards.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 20, 2009, 09:06:52 AM
Whatever you smell like, it doesn't matter. You probably stink afterwards.
I actually like the way pot smells, thankyouverymuch.

Chaos Swissroll

Gawd, you fucking putos....

Don't you motherfuckers stop your preaching, he said you can discuss about his inactivity, not why he has/smoke weed

and he don't give a shit about it

leave him alone

NiGHTS

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 20, 2009, 09:20:25 AM
Gawd, you fucking putos....

Don't you s stop your preaching, he said you can discuss about his inactivity, not why he has/smoke weed

and he don't give a shit about it

leave him alone

wahay someone finally gets it +1

Hakudamashi

I really don't see the big deal is,I smoked and I turned out ok  :P
The media makes drugs seem worse than they really are
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jman

First of all why would you bring something like that to school dumbass and second you shouldn't even be smoking things like that at the age of 15 it will put a black hole your lungs. >:(

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Snooky

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 20, 2009, 09:28:28 AM
I really don't see the big deal is,I smoked and I turned out ok  :P
The media makes drugs seem worse than they really are
Quote from: Windlessusher on December 17, 2009, 09:34:01 AM
smoking is for doofs with no balls
Of course.

Quote from: jman on December 20, 2009, 01:20:39 PM
First of all why would you bring something like that to school dumbass and second you shouldn't even be smoking things like that at the age of 15 it will roate your lungs. >:(
I'm sorry, roate is not a word. Please try again later.

And you're getting weed confused with cigarettes.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 01:56:08 PM
Of course.
damn straight,smoking is for doofs with no balls,thats why even though those doctors got all those hot wives they can't do sh*t to them
Also I was curios...

But on a serious not,smoking ain't that big a deal
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 20, 2009, 02:46:48 PM
damn straight,smoking is for doofs with no balls,thats why even though those doctors got all those hot wives they can't do sh*t to them
Also I was curios...

But on a serious not,smoking ain't that big a deal
I agree there is nothing wrong with smoking, but I just don't like what it does to your head and lungs.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 03:40:21 PM
I agree there is nothing wrong with smoking, but I just don't like what it does to your head and lungs.
ie. nothing if weed

Sonic360

Absolutly nothing is wrong with weed, drugs and pills yes but don't get me wrong I wouldn't be caught dead with it, not because of whats been said but the concept of it all, cause as I said one bad desicion leads to another, like a snowball effect.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 01:56:08 PM
Of course.
I'm sorry, roate is not a word. Please try again later.

And you're getting weed confused with cigarettes.
Psh, dude, what do you think cigarettes are filled with?

kingofflamess

lets vote WHO CARES IF THIS GUY WILL LEAVE FOR A WHILE

Sonic360

Quote from: kingofflamess on December 20, 2009, 04:39:00 PM
lets vote WHO CARES IF THIS GUY WILL LEAVE FOR A WHILE
Woah slow down there we don't want anyone to leave, and yes we do care.

kingofflamess

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 04:52:28 PM
Woah slow down there we don't want anyone to leave, and yes we do care.

(just to keep me busy im gonna start an argument) now why would you care, give me ten PERFECT reasons

Sonic360

Quote from: kingofflamess on December 20, 2009, 05:01:29 PM
(just to keep me busy im gonna start an argument) now why would you care, give me ten PERFECT reasons
I don't have "Perfect" reasons to care, but thats just my nature, I'm a kind and caring person.  Nuff said.

kingofflamess

well im generally nice but right now i couldnt care less, however i will probably apologizing for every insult i made today (by the way for you grown ups that cant count, its ALOT)

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
Psh, dude, what do you think cigarettes are filled with?
Umm, I dunno, maybe....tobacco?

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 03:53:34 PM
Absolutly nothing is wrong with weed, drugs and pills yes but don't get me wrong I wouldn't be caught dead with it, not because of whats been said but the concept of it all, cause as I said one bad desicion leads to another, like a snowball effect.
If there's nothing wrong with weed, then it's not exactly a bad decision now is it?

And if you decide to pop pills or any other shit, that's your own fault.

Also kingofflamess is a fag.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 05:27:00 PM
If there's nothing wrong with weed, then it's not exactly a bad decision now is it?

Which is a type of plant, and to me, a weed.

kingofflamess

only for today it is a rare occasion(my birthday is in one week and i dont want to be a fag when my friends come over to spend a night)

Sonic360

It's a bad decision becase smoking anything is a bad decision( no I'm not taking about smoking food you cook)  Well let me put it this way an example is gayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit you may want to stop but can't bring yourself to stop, and so you shall continue to do it.  And Kingofflames are you saying you are a fag but want to try and cover it up so they don't find out?

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 05:33:01 PM
Which is a type of plant, and to me, a weed.
...wow.
I don't even know how to reply to this.

I mean, honestly, I don't think you could have given a stupider response.

To express how taken aback I am by the stupidity of the preceding post, I took a picture of myself facepalming:

I don't even know where to begin with this.

First of all, when you smoke weed, you're only smoking the plant. Nothing more. When you smoke cigarettes, you not only are smoking tobacco, you are also smoking the other 400 chemicals that are added to the tobacco.

Second, I don't know why you would refer to either plant as "a weed." I don't know if you are trying to be clever or you're under some half-wit misconception; if the former, then you are not clever in the slightest, if the latter, weed is not actually "a weed", it is a plant called marijuana.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 05:39:52 PM
It's a bad decision becase smoking anything is a bad decision( no I'm not taking about smoking food you cook)  Well let me put it this way an example is gayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit you may want to stop but can't bring yourself to stop, and so you shall continue to do it.
Umm...am I missing something...?

Gleech

But the plant is illegal, and a menace to people. Thus its a weed.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:00:55 PM
But the plant is illegal, and a menace to people. Thus its a weed.
Weeds are illegal, and weed is a menace to people? You never stop, do you?

Sonic360

Well if you stll don't get what I'm saying then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:03:53 PM
Well if you stll don't get what I'm saying then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.
No, I get you. And by the way, go fuck yourself.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:05:37 PM
No, I get you. And by the way, go fuck yourself.
You know what why don't you go fuck yourself it might take the pleasure away from trippin weed and acid, and I said if key word if you didn't get what I was saying. so in otherwords I take what I said back

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:11:25 PM
You know what why don't you go fuck yourself it might take the pleasure away from trippin weed and acid, and I said if key word if you didn't get what I was saying. so in otherwords I take what I said back
I'm going to be completely honest: I think you and Gleech are idiots.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:12:59 PM
I'm going to be completely honest: I think you and Gleech are idiots.
Do you hear yourself, you call me and Gleech idiots when you yourself was caught smoking weed IN THE SCHOOL!  You are the idiot.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:16:43 PM
Do you hear yourself, you call me and Gleech idiots when you yourself was caught smoking weed IN THE CLASSROOM.  You are the idiot.
No, once again, you are the idiot. Not only was I not smoking weed in the classroom, nor did I ever say or imply I was, you're turning it back around on me because you have nothing else to say.

Gleech

Snooky, shut up and step out of your world. You're not always right, and you wont ALWAYS be right, you have to face the facts.

So many of us are trying to help, but you've put up a titanium wall and decide to push us all away and demand satisfaction by hearing what you want.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:18:48 PM
Snooky, shut up and step out of your world. You're not always right, and you wont ALWAYS be right, you have to face the facts.
Says the one who obliviously ignores facts and thinks he is some kind of messiah sent directly from God to save me from something that isn't harming me in the slightest.

QuoteSo many of us are trying to help, but you've put up a titanium wall and decide to push us all away and demand satisfaction by hearing what you want.
Quoteisn't harming me in the slightest.
And I'm assuming by "So many of us," you're referring to yourself and Sonic360, 2 people and no one else.

Gleech

SNOOKY, Listen to yourself. You're pushing away the people who care, and believing that they don't care at all, and you think you're so right, but you're wrong, your dead wrong. It's not right, don't you SEE what it's doing to you? You've become aggressive in your only attempt to defend the stuff. It's basically calling THROUGH you. Just say no to it.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:24:14 PM
SNOOKY, Listen to yourself. You're pushing away the people who care, and believing that they don't care at all,
Whether you care or not is not the problem, your care is being misdirected toward something that doesn't fucking matter.

Quoteand you think you're so right, but you're wrong, your dead wrong.
And what am I wrong about?

QuoteIt's not right, don't you SEE what it's doing to you?
Yes, arguing with a 12-year-old and a man who has apparent homosexuality issues with himself because I have nothing better to do. Oh, you mean what weed's doing to me? Nothing right now, because I'm sober.

QuoteYou've become aggressive in your only attempt to defend the stuff.
Yeah, because weed TOTALLY makes you aggressive (the above quote is yet another example of oblivious motherfuck3rs getting their facts wrong because they can't be bothered to educate themselves, and instead go in guns-blazing repeating whatever they heard in the latest anti-weed PSA).

QuoteIt's basically calling THROUGH you. Just say no to it.
Instead I'll say no to you. NO.

Gleech

Well according to NiGHTS everyones opinion is right, and my opinion is the stuff is bad, and that you're wrong. and my opinion is that you cant have an opinion thats right so therefore I win.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:34:20 PM
Well according to NiGHTS everyones opinion is right, and my opinion is the stuff is bad, and that you're wrong. and my opinion is that you cant have an opinion thats right so therefore I win.
You haven't tried it

You wouldn't know what it would do

SHUT UP

Snooky

Your logic is infallible.

Dracoslythe

I'm going to keep my opinions out of this...
no I'm not.
My opinion is, I couldn't care one way or the other.  :3

But this...
Starting world war three over a plant?
Bleh.
I'm debating on locking this topic, but it's too interesting to see everyone go back and forth...xD

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:37:41 PM

Your logic is infallible.
Shut your garrulous mouth and don't make me kick you in the spleen, just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, because you're blinded by your own self pity. Hiding behind insulting pictures just shows how pathetic you are, defending something you could live without.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:40:22 PM
Shut your garrulous mouth and don't make me kick you in the spleen, just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, because you're blinded by your own self pity. Hiding behind insulting pictures just shows how pathetic you are, defending something you could live without.
You've lost. You are embarrassing yourself. I'd urge you to stop, but every bit of me wants you to continue.

Don't close this Draco, I'm enjoying myself too much.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:41:50 PM
You've lost. You are embarrassing yourself. I'd urge you to stop, but every bit of me wants you to continue.

The sad thing is...
I am too.
lol this is my night's entertainment.

Gamerdude

Look Snooky, they're just trying to help you. The least you can do is stop being a butt and listen to what they have to say. There are people that care about you.

Just saying, not picking sides or anything like that.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 20, 2009, 06:43:40 PM
Look Snooky, they're just trying to help you. The least you can do is stop being a butt and listen to what they have to say. There are people that care about you.

I'm with you with staying off of sides.
Although I can have fun giggling over it.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:41:50 PM

Even my 16-year-old friend says you're stupid for thinking this stuff. He's been through a LOT, too.

Face it snooky, you're hiding your shame behind my faults when attacking you. as Gamerdude said. We're trying to help.

Dracoslythe

I do have one thing to say about this argument.

You're going in circles.  All of you.

Snooky

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 20, 2009, 06:43:40 PM

They're trying to help me. They aren't succeeding. Because I'm not listening, you say? No, because they are wrong, no matter how right they think they are. And unlike them, I have evidence to support what I say, that evidence being...my entire fucking life.

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:45:14 PM
Even my 16-year-old friend says you're stupid for thinking this stuff. He's been through a LOT, too.
Yes, your imaginary 16-year-old friend. Maybe he'd like to come over and play with my imaginary pet horse, Buckey. Don't forget to remind him to wear his helmet now, so he doesn't hurt himself.

QuoteFace it snooky, you're hiding your shame behind my faults when attacking you.
What shame?

Gleech

I promise you, he's not imaginary.

If you want to talk to him I can give you his MSN. He'd be more than happy to nail your face in.

And the shame you have by smoking that stuff. You know deep down it'll get you in trouble.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:50:58 PM
I promise you, he's not imaginary.

If you want to talk to him I can give you his MSN. He'd be more than happy to nail your face in.
My MSN is [email protected], I'll be happy to prove this fucker wrong on any pot-bashing argument he might have.

QuoteAnd the shame you have by smoking that stuff. You know deep down it'll get you in trouble.
No I don't, I can easily smoke without getting in trouble, and I have no shame for doing something that is harming no one, including myself.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:32:10 PM
Whether you care or not is not the problem, your care is being misdirected toward something that doesn't fucking matter.
And what am I wrong about?
Yes, arguing with a 12-year-old and a man who has apparent homosexuality issues with himself because I have nothing better to  doing to me? Nothing right now, because I'm sober.
Yeah, because weed TOTALLY makes you aggressive (the above quote is yet another example of oblivious motherfuck3rs getting their facts wrong because they can't be bothered to educate themselves, and instead go in guns-blazing repeating whatever they heard in the latest anti-weed PSA).
Instead I'll say no to you. NO.
Who the hell are you calling homo you damn idiot I'm no homo and I'm only a 14 year old teenager I'm not old enough to be called man.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:56:41 PM
Who the hell are you calling homo you damn idiot I'm no homo and I'm only a 14 year old teenager I'm not old enough to be called man.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 05:39:52 PM
It's a bad decision becase smoking anything is a bad decision( no I'm not taking about smoking food you cook)  Well let me put it this way an example is gayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit you may want to stop but can't bring yourself to stop, and so you shall continue to do it.
Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 05:56:50 PM
Umm...am I missing something...?

I assumed you were older.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:59:39 PM
I assumed you were older.
Well please don't assume, because assuming can do alot of things to you.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:53:28 PM
My MSN is [email protected], I'll be happy to prove this  wrong on any pot-bashing argument he might have.
No I don't, I can easily smoke without getting in trouble, and I have no shame for doing something that is harming no one, including myself.
You will. Oh trust me, you will harm yourself.

And idk why but he hasn't added you yet. Unless he has. But I think he's playing Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE right now.

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:06:13 PM

And idk why but he hasn't added you yet. Unless he has. But I think he's playing Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE right now.
Snooky weed Is harmful in the way that most people die of worldwide. Cancer.  Smoking Mary J causes cancer.

Gleech

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 07:11:17 PM
Snooky weed Is harmful in the way that most people die of worldwide. Cancer.  Smoking Mary J causes cancer.
Yeah, the friend you believe is, 'imaginary', has gone through Lung Cancer. He can tell you, its not fun.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 07:05:26 PM
Well please don't assume, because assuming can do alot of things to you.
It can make an ass out of you and me.

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:06:13 PM
Oh goody, back to this.

QuoteAnd idk why but he hasn't added you yet. Unless he has. But I think he's playing Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE right now.
I haven't received a request yet. Why don't you give me your imaginary friend's MSN, so I can add him myself?

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 07:11:17 PM
Snooky weed Is harmful in the way that most people die of worldwide. Cancer.  Smoking Mary J causes cancer.
Smoking cigarettes causes cancer. There is speculation that weed cures cancer. It may not cure it completely, but it sure fucking helps, and is prescribed to lung cancer patients. The THC in the smoke, you see, it kills cancer cells. True story. Once again you're being an uneducated idiot.

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
Yeah, the friend you believe is, 'imaginary', has gone through Lung Cancer. He can tell you, its not fun.
Your imaginary friend smoked cigarettes.

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 07:12:49 PM
Yeah Snooky we really don't want you to go through with a 97.99% uncurable disease, that billions suffer throuuh

sonicmaddave

if this topic happened in a month's time I would have locked it before it got out of hand providing I won the mod elections. >.>

Chaos Swissroll

Why don't you all stop preaching about weed's harm without knowing shit, do you know that being a smartass is annoying?

Weeds causes the less damage in all drugs, even by cigarettes you see people smoking publicly

Stop your bullshit

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 07:19:38 PM
Yeah Snooky we really don't want you to go through with a 97.99% uncurable disease, that billions suffer throuuh
Good thing weed doesn't cause this disease then.

Chaos Swissroll seems to not be an idiot.

Elija2

Chaos Swissroll

I don't really care if I'm an idiot or not, the thing I care about is that cigarettes are not illegal when they cause more damage than weed, which is illegal.

Those fucking cigarette companies must be bribing the government to get this shit legal, that's no fair

sonicmaddave

Cigarettes more damaging than weed? I thought it was the other way around. :/

Gamerdude

Will someone just lock this topic already, this is going nowhere. I don't care whos right or wrong, JUST STOP ARGUING!!!!!

MSN: 

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 20, 2009, 07:39:48 PM
Will someone just lock this topic already, this is going nowhere. I don't care whos right or wrong, JUST STOP ARGUING!!!!!
It's a discussion and they're enjoying it, you have no right to ask them stop.

sonicmaddave

I agree with Gamerdude, this is going on too far.

Snooky

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 20, 2009, 07:37:09 PM
I don't really care if I'm an idiot or not, the thing I care about is that cigarettes are not illegal when they cause more damage than weed, which is illegal.

Those fucking cigarette companies must be bribing the government to get this shit legal, that's no fair
Well I said you weren't an idiot XP

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 20, 2009, 07:38:19 PM
Cigarettes more damaging than weed? I thought it was the other way around. :/
/facepalm

Quote from: Gamerdude on December 20, 2009, 07:39:48 PM
No. If you don't like the topic, you can stop posting here.

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 20, 2009, 07:42:58 PM
I agree with Gamerdude, this is going on too far.
No one gives a flying fuck who you agree with.

Gamerdude

Well fine then, I'll just let you guys have your "fun" on here.

Peace *walks away*

MSN: 

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 07:44:04 PM
Well I said you weren't an idiot XP
/facepalm
No. If you don't like the topic, you can stop posting here.
No one gives a flying fuck who you agree with.
Okay...now this is getting really boring, they shut their assholes.

Snooky

Still waiting for Gleech to give me his imaginary friend's MSN.

Gleech

He'll talk to you tomorrow. He said he's too tired right now. I was right, though, he was on Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE.

I promise you, snooky. He's real. I don't lie.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 08:08:38 PM
He'll talk to you tomorrow. He said he's too tired right now. I was right, though, he was on Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE.

I promise you, snooky. He's real. I don't lie.

Gleech

NiGHTS

well mr know-it-all
You've just contridicted yourself in that one post
and most of the things you've been talking about are FACTS not opinions completely different~
oh and if you say your opinion is that snooky can't have an opinion? well then ill guess my opinion will be you can't have an opinion oh dear now you both "lose"

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 05:39:52 PMgayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit

this is not a homosexually bashing thread
and anyway its a "new" generation where most people have accepted homosexuallity why do you still view it as a bad habbit?
but lets not get off topic with that, this is about snooky being inactive for a while

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:18:48 PM

So many of us are trying to help, but you've put up a titanium wall and decide to push us all away and demand satisfaction by hearing what you want.

the hypocrisy in this topic made me laugh so hard theres no point in commenting

but i have to agree this topic needs to be laid to rest before someone gets themselves banned or something
but in order to do that someone needs to take a step back. Its much braver to take a step back than stay where you are and constantly argue, as you don't know that there will be ground behind you on which to stand upon. Whereas if you constantly try to go foward to try to win you'll go nowhere.

But thats entirely your decision i've voiced my view on the subject. Again I say I can only do with the information I've got and it has to be said, its much easier to believe someone who has experienced the stuff than those who just take anything that has the word "smoke" involved as bad.
I've even talked to snooky on msn while he was high and he was definately MUCH more laid back and seemed alot happier. Let me tell you, life is too short to sit around hoping that you have a long life. Its better to have a 20 year old life, doing stuff that you wanted, rather than living over 100 years and hating it because you were too scared to try what you wanted to do.

Jordan teh Echidna

Well the argument would only be valid if someone else has smoked weed here. Not just getting some facts...
i'm stayin' out now anyways, this ain't gettin' anywhere...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 10:22:09 PM
Well the argument would only be valid if someone else has smoked weed here. Not just getting some facts...
i'm stayin' out now anyways, this ain't gettin' anywhere...
This whole discussion was a FAIL, people just don't seem to get it, they're off-topic.

Sonic360

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 10:19:05 PM
well mr know-it-all
You've just contridicted yourself in that one post
and most of the things you've been talking about are FACTS not opinions completely different~
oh and if you say your opinion is that snooky can't have an opinion? well then ill guess my opinion will be you can't have an opinion oh dear now you both "lose"

this is not a homosexually bashing thread
and anyway its a "new" generation where most people have accepted homosexuallity why do you still view it as a bad habbit?
but lets not get off topic with that, this is about snooky being inactive for a while

the hypocrisy in this topic made me laugh so hard theres no point in commenting

but i have to agree this topic needs to be laid to rest before someone gets themselves banned or something
but in order to do that someone needs to take a step back. Its much braver to take a step back than stay where you are and constantly argue, as you don't know that there will be ground behind you on which to stand upon. Whereas if you constantly try to go foward to try to win you'll go nowhere.

But thats entirely your decision i've voiced my view on the subject. Again I say I can only do with the information I've got and it has to be said, its much easier to believe someone who has experienced the stuff than those who just take anything that has the word "smoke" involved as bad.
I've even talked to snooky on msn while he was high and he was definately MUCH more laid back and seemed alot happier. Let me tell you, life is too short to sit around hoping that you have a long life. Its better to have a 20 year old life, doing stuff that you wanted, rather than living over 100 years and hating it because you were too scared to try what you wanted to do.

Well Nights I don't actually think homosexuality is a bad thing, but I was just trying to put it in terms Snooky would understand.  Yes your right I can't really bash on them when I'm bisexual myself.^^

Hakudamashi

NOTICE:This notice has gone to 8 pages =O
seriously,Gleech,consult your doctor,you'll understand how wrong you are
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 03:59:57 AM
Me and Gleech, may be wrong, or Snooky can be wrong.  Fact being we will continue this argument until Snooky realizes he's wrong and stops.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Wrong about smoking weed, yes it does cause damage.  It gives you cancer, now how is he supposed to know he has cancer unless he goes to the doctor, is he just supposed to be oblivious to it and say I know weed does not give you cancer, so why pester me about facts that art true.  Snooky is oblivious and doesn't want to hear anything truthful about weed.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:06:02 AM
Me and Gleech, may be wrong, or Snooky can be wrong.  Fact being we will continue this argument until Snooky realizes he's wrong and stops.
Hey, don't be such a caring guy when someone don't need it - He don't need to know the harm of weed
He already knew it, and you guys still......fucking go off-topic and turn this into an argument.

We're to discuss about why he shouldn't be on right now, etc.

This isn't the shit he need to know, stop bothering.

Sonic360

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 04:19:45 AM
Hey, don't be such a caring guy when someone don't need it - He don't need to know the harm of weed
He already knew it, and you guys still......fucking go off-topic and turn this into an argument.

We're to discuss about why he shouldn't be on right now, etc.

This isn't the shit he need to know, stop bothering.
Ok then have it your way, but answer me this.  Why shouldn't Snooky be on?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:23:51 AM
Because he's not supposed to be on right now.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:23:51 AM
he's busy getting laid
Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:17:59 AM
Wrong about smoking weed, yes it does cause damage.  It gives you cancer, now how is he supposed to know he has cancer unless he goes to the doctor, is he just supposed to be oblivious to it and say I know weed does not give you cancer, so why pester me about facts that art true.  Snooky is oblivious and doesn't want to hear anything truthful about weed.
dude,you have very successful sane people who live long happy lives that smoke
Smoking is no big deal,it gives cancer,so does the sun,do you run from the sun?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Fuck yeah I do, I actually only go outside when I have to, other than that I stay inside my room where I always keep my shades down.

Gleech

The funniest thing is that... snooky is being defended by others and is too scared to post anything other than senseless pictures and retarded comments that are getting YOU no where.

I'm different because I'm actually coming here and fighting back, harder than your titanium dictator wall will protect. Everything you do effects your life, harmless or not.

Sonic360

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 04:34:12 AM
The funniest thing is that... snooky is being defended by others and is too scared to post anything other than senseless pictures and retarded comments that are getting YOU no where.

I'm different because I'm actually coming here and fighting back, harder than your titanium dictator wall will protect. Everything you do effects your life, harmless or not.
I couldn't have put it better myself. *High fives Gleech*

Chaos Swissroll

Who started the argument?Probably not him... pfft

Talking of senseless, those are pictures that can express himself right now, and he is actually fighting back, not posting retarded comments, AND READ THE FUCKING TOPIC, "I'll be gone for a while" he said he will be regular back for a week, or months.

THIS ARGUMENT WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED, if you stopped being his internet grandma.

Hakudamashi

its not that I'm defending Snooky(ok I am  :()
But its that I know for sure that smoking isn't as hazardous as ppl make it out to be.And maybe he's doing something atm...

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:32:51 AM
Fuck yeah I do, I actually only go outside when I have to, other than that I stay inside my room where I always keep my shades down.
Vitamin D is good for you skin you nub :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 04:39:27 AM
But its that I know for sure that smoking isn't as hazardous as ppl make it out to be.And maybe he's doing something atm...
Vitamin D is good for you skin you nub :P
I take vitamin D,C, and A, I'm just health concience thats all.  Now I want you to answer me this Wind.  Why is Weed illegal, and if weed is harmless why not smoke it in public, like you would do a cigarette?

Hakudamashi

cause smoke comes from it and it escapes into the air which further destroys the ozone layer(we'll stop caring soon,just watch)
just like all fun things,its addictive
the health problems as you said b4,then again ALL medicine have health problems so.....And yes it IS a medicine,it cures that eye disease(can't spell name)

and FYI it IS legal in most countries actually.

And if it is such a "dangerous" thing,why is it still supported and sold in stores?I mean they even build in lighters in some cars for smoking
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:44:18 AM
I take vitamin D,C, and A, I'm just health concience thats all.  Now I want you to answer me this Wind.  Why is Weed illegal, and if weed is harmless why not smoke it in public, like you would do a cigarette?
Cigarettes are more harmful.

Why would we smoke it in public, instead of bashing weed, the least harmful drug of all?

Gleech

Oh, to the comment about the sun.

There are things called good rays that you obsorb. As long as you don't over DO it, you're good.

Smoking, once you do it you've already put a dent in your life, and your body.

The sun you can walk out of easily.

Smoking it's hard to walk away from.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 03:59:57 AM
lol win

you know gleech and sonic360 your wasting your time trying to argue with snooky
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 05:09:40 AM

There are things called good rays that you obsorb. As long as you don't over DO it, you're good.

What will you say to those who take heroin or cocaine?

Snooky smoked weed, and he don't have dependence on it.

IT SURE AIN'T YOUR BUSINESS

And you're not his fucking father, why do you think you have the right to go off-topic and tell your fucking meaningful preach to him?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Elija2 on December 21, 2009, 05:18:00 AM
Kind of like this argument.
I'm sorry, but what you said was really funny there! +1

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

it's like A-lad all over again
guys,lets just drop it.
Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 05:09:40 AM

everything you just said is based on the person
no facts here
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 05:27:14 AM
guys,lets just drop it.everything you just said is based on the person
no facts here
right, we should just lock it, before gleech gets all preachy again
NO SIGNATURE

sonicmaddave

It should have been locked ages ago. It's just one big fight and it's getting boring, srsly.

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 05:27:14 AM
guys,lets just drop it.everything you just said is based on the person
no facts here
Ugh this argument is getting us absolutely nowhere, but I wont stop till I get through to him

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 05:34:51 AM
It should have been locked ages ago. It's just one big fight and it's getting boring, srsly.
It was all Gleech's fucking fault - He shouldn't have started it, nobody wants to hear his fucking preach, Snooky didn't gave him the rights to preach on him, he knows more than Gleech in drugs, while Gleech is one idiot who thinks that he knows everything about drugs, and once again tell him a fucking preach about weed...Seriously it's fucking enough, Gleech.Being mod doesn't mean you have the right to go off-topic and bullshit on someone.

Thx.

ChaosDazer

Ehh, not really, it's fun to watch :3
We all know that Cannabis does harm you in some ways. This is Snooky's decision. I stopped arguing 5 pages ago so if he wants to take it he can take it. I don't particularly agree with him but there is no use forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do.

And stop flaming on Gleech. He's a nice and guy and your just provoking this argument further.
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:37:07 AM
Ugh this argument is getting us absolutely nowhere, but I wont stop till I get through to him
Sadly, I don't think we will...

This is one argument I am definitely going to stick out of, I did say a couple of times but of course it hasn't worked and it's his choice really.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 21, 2009, 05:39:13 AM
Ehh, not really, it's fun to watch :3
We all know that Cannabis does harm you in some ways. This is Snooky's decision. I stopped arguing 5 pages ago so if he wants to take it he can take it. I don't particularly agree with him but there is no use forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do.

And stop flaming on Gleech. He's a nice and guy and your just provoking this argument further.
I flamed him because he don't know what he should be doing, he should be stopping this argument, or better yet - prevent this argument by not FUCKING PREACHING on him, that's not what he want.

ChaosDazer

Trust me, this will just provoke it when Gleech comes on.
witty sig caption

Hakudamashi

I just want to see what Mr. Gillis says if he sees this
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

So what you guys are basically saying is that me and Gleech are dumbasses for caring enough about Snooky's health, well if you guys don't want to help support me and Gleech's efforts then ... well something, and Wind  I talked to John on MSN the other day and he said if Snooky wants to be a dumbass then let him.

Hakudamashi

EXACTLY,LET HIM
you offered your help,he refused,just let him live his life and just drop it
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 05:55:00 AM
EXACTLY,LET HIM
you offered your help,he refused,just let him live his life and just drop it
But I want to help him even if he refuses to take my help, he is just oblivious to the facts

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:52:24 AM
So what you guys are basically saying is that me and Gleech are dumbasses for caring enough about Snooky's health, well if you guys don't want to help support me and Gleech's efforts then ... well something, and Wind  I talked to John on MSN the other day and he said if Snooky wants to be a dumbass then let him.
You and Gleech are definitely not dumbasses to me. Both of you are very good friends to me. I don't think this thread is gonna go down well with new people here when they see it they might get a bad impression of the site.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:56:20 AM
But I want to help him even if he refuses to take my help, he is just oblivious to the facts
You really expect someone to take advices from someone he don't know in real life?

Someone asks you to quit using the internet, will you?

HELL NO, same goes for Snooky.

ChaosDazer

Chaos swissroll stop being a jerk. And mind your language. IT doesn't show your big, it just shows you have no better way to express yourself.

Sonic360 wants to HELP.
Gleech wants to HELP.
They might not be doing it effectively but whatever. Your just being an annoying flamer who really is adding nothing to this debate. If the other two still want to show they're point of view who are we to argue? i personally agree with them, but at the same time convincing him through the internet will do nothing. I would help Gleech/Sonic360 but I can see arguing would do nothing to sway Snooky and such will just leave him be. Arguing with Gleech is the same. leave him be.
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 05:38:26 AM
It was all Gleech's fudgegoobling fault - He shouldn't have started it, nobody wants to hear his fork n' spooning preach, Snooky didn't gave him the rights to preach on him, he knows more than Gleech in drugs, while Gleech is one nice guy who thinks that he knows everything about drugs, and once again tell him a fangdabbling preach about weed...Seriously it's foulkying enough, Gleech.Being mod doesn't mean you have the right to go off-topic and bullshizzle on someone.

Thx.
Lol, epic edit...

and don't start going all over gleech, he's only trying to help Snooky.
YOU never knew any of the stuff you just said until Snook brought it up ¬.¬
(took me frikkin' 20 MINUTES to post that because of my stupid internet >_<)

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 06:00:50 AM
You really expect someone to take advices from someone he don't know in real life?

Someone asks you to quit using the internet, will you?

HELL NO, same goes for Snooky.
And hey, newbie, shut up, WE can post what we want without you making it worse thank you very much...

ALSO, i wanna help, but i didn't know what the effects of the drugs had. So when he comes to us sayiing that the drugs have hurt him, we'll just leave him...
Oh yeah, and you're not helping him, you're aruing with him "/
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

nobody believes in free will anymore  :-\
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 21, 2009, 06:09:20 AM
Lol, epic edit...

And hey, newbie, shut up, WE can post what we want without you making it worse thank you very much...

ALSO, i wanna help, but i didn't know what the effects of the drugs had. So when he comes to us sayiing that the drugs have hurt him, we'll just leave him...
Dude your 13, be mature >_>
NO SIGNATURE

NiGHTS

I'd just like to say to 360 and gleech right,

you may want to help but get this

he doesn't want help O: SHOCKER

so why don't you go somewhere else and help someone who actually wants help with something DURNURNUR

WHO KNEW?

Kirby

JetTheHawk

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 06:21:31 AM
Go move somewhere.
And who would you be talking to?
Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 06:19:50 AM

so why don't you go somewhere else and help someone who actually wants help with something DURNURNUR

WHO KNEW?
+1
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 06:19:50 AM

WHO KNEW?
like help me understand why Saint Nicholous is more popular than Jesus?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 06:22:12 AM
like help me understand why Saint Nicholous is more popular than Jesus?

because sectretly im saint nick yes im an old fat man witha beard baha

Chaos Swissroll

Lol, epic edit...

What's a newbie?Prove your point.And I am not gonna shut up unless someone ends this.

And you guys just did it, this would not of happened if they didn't try to be such naggy, Snooky already said he ain't listening, then leave him, wtf do you guys want srsly?

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 21, 2009, 06:06:15 AM
Chaos swissroll stop being a jerk. And mind your language. IT doesn't show your big, it just shows you have no better way to express yourself.

Sonic360 wants to HELP.
Gleech wants to HELP.
They might not be doing it effectively but whatever. Your just being an annoying flamer who really is adding nothing to this debate. If the other two still want to show they're point of view who are we to argue? i personally agree with them, but at the same time convincing him through the internet will do nothing. I would help Gleech/Sonic360 but I can see arguing would do nothing to sway Snooky and such will just leave him be. Arguing with Gleech is the same. leave him be.

You make me laugh, those are merely auxiliary verbs.

Kirby

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 06:25:57 AM
your surprisingly not making sense

It doesn't need to make sense to be true....

NiGHTS

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 06:27:48 AM

You make me laugh, those are merely auxiliary verbs.

auxilary verbs that can get you banned kthnx

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:06:02 AM
Me and Gleech, may be wrong, or Snooky can be wrong.

Fact being we will continue this argument until Snooky realizes he's wrong and stops.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:17:59 AM
Wrong about smoking weed, yes it does cause damage.  It gives you cancer, now how is he supposed to know he has cancer unless he goes to the doctor, is he just supposed to be oblivious to it and say I know weed does not give you cancer, so why pester me about facts that art true.  Snooky is oblivious and doesn't want to hear anything truthful about weed.
THC kills cancer cells. Weed contains THC. Weed does not cause cancer, you fucking idiot.

And you're preaching about shit you don't know the first thing about while trying to convince everyone that your imaginary friend is real.

QuoteI'm different because I'm actually coming here and fighting back, harder than your titanium dictator wall will protect. Everything you do effects your life, harmless or not.
Cool story bro.

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 04:38:44 AM
THIS ARGUMENT WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED, if you stopped being his internet grandma.
Your karma seems to have been lowered since yesterday. Allow me to rectify that.

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 04:39:27 AM
I just woke up. I slept for 7 hours because I was tired and it was 3 AM.

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 04:52:31 AM
just like all fun things,its addictive
Erm, weed? No.

Quotethe health problems as you said b4,then again ALL medicine have health problems so.....And yes it IS a medicine,it cures that eye disease(can't spell name)
And lung cancer.

Quoteand FYI it IS legal in most countries actually.
Fun fact: Shrooms and acid are legal in Amsterdam. Or so I've heard. Unlike the other things I've said in this thread, I'm not actually basing that on any source.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:37:07 AM
You're gonna be here for a loooooong time.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 21, 2009, 05:39:13 AM
We all know that Cannabis does harm you in some ways.
WROOOOOOOOOONG.

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 05:51:11 AM
I just want to see what Mr. Gillis says if he sees this
He will shit a chicken.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:52:24 AM
So what you guys are basically saying is that me and Gleech are dumbasses for caring enough about Snooky's health, well if you guys don't want to help support me and Gleech's efforts then ... well something, and Wind  I talked to John on MSN the other day and he said if Snooky wants to be a dumbass then let him.
Pfffhahahahahaha

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:56:20 AM
News flash:
YOU DON'T KNOW ANY FUCKING FACTS.
All you're doing is spouting whatever bullshit you think is right because you heard it somewhere. Once.

That's never going to happen, you fucking tools.

Let me explain something to you (@Gleech and Sonic360):
You are not helping a damn thing. To help someone, they would first need to have a problem. I do not have a problem, so you can fuck off and take your bullshit with you. Weed does not harm you, and having actually done the stuff, and having actually been exposed to it in the first place, unlike you 2, I'm pretty fucking sure I would know more about it than you. Now fuck off, you're both idiots.

Kirby

You're just wanting a ban, huh?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 06:30:56 AM
THC kills cancer cells. Weed contains THC. Weed does not cause cancer, you fucking idiot.
And you're preaching about shit you don't know the first thing about while trying to convince everyone that your imaginary friend is real.
Cool story bro.
Your karma seems to have been lowered since yesterday. Allow me to rectify that.
I just woke up. I slept for 7 hours because I was tired and it was 3 AM.
Erm, weed? No.
And lung cancer.
Fun fact: Shrooms and acid are legal in Amsterdam. Or so I've heard. Unlike the other things I've said in this thread, I'm not actually basing that on any source.
You're gonna be here for a loooooong time.
WROOOOOOOOOONG.
He will shit a chicken.
Pfffhahahahahaha
News flash:
All you're doing is spouting whatever bullshit you think is right because you heard it somewhere. Once.
That's never going to happen, you fucking tools.

Let me explain something to you (@Gleech and Sonic360):
You are not helping a damn thing. To help someone, they would first need to have a problem. I do not have a problem, so you can fuck off and take your bullshit with you. Weed does not harm you, and having actually done the stuff, and having actually been exposed to it in the first place, unlike you 2, I'm pretty fucking sure I would know more about it than you. Now fuck off, you're both idiots.
I think I just pissed my pants reading this XD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 06:32:57 AM
You're just wanting a ban, huh?
why should he?Get banned for living his life?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

I'm Not even posting here anyone. Till Snooty gets some sense.

Go ahead on. lower my karma, trash talk me. I don't care. I really don't

Snooky

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 06:41:41 AM

Good, because I'm going to do both of those as long as you continue to be an idiot.

Kirby

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 06:41:41 AM

Come on, contradict yourself, and you didn't stop when Snooky defends his weed?

OMG U SERIOUSLY NEED A DOCTOR XD

Sonic360

So are you saying Graduated Doctors and RN's are wrong about what weed does to you because My neigbor is a Doctor himself and I ask him about these type of things

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 07:05:01 AM
So are you saying Graduated Doctors and RN's are wrong about what weed does to you because My neigbor is a Doctor himself and I ask him about these type of things
Yes, if people smarter than you disagree with you, they are wrong.

You know what? You're fucking retarded. An hero plz.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 07:05:01 AM
did you know all medicines are just as if not worse drugs?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 07:06:41 AM
Yes, if people smarter than you disagree with you, they are wrong.

You know what? You're fucking retarded. An hero plz.
You know I would call you a dumbass, but that would be an insult to the dumbasses

NiGHTS

i see no ones listened to my big long comment but hey it made me sound smart but any

why are you fighting over a plant?

i mean many things in this life may or may not cause harm.

Science also said we used to be monkeys which if you ask me is a load of dead cow on crack shit mixed with deceased puke that someone came over.

and much like women science changes its mind so much your better not listening to it and just going with your OWN read it OWN decision

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 07:09:28 AM
You know I would call you a dumbass, but that would be an insult to the dumbasses
That was clever. /sarcasm

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 07:13:11 AM
much like women science changes its mind
Hehehe

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 06:30:36 AM
auxilary verbs that can get you banned kthnx
I don't use them very often, just on this thread I use it the most

Quote from: John Gillis on November 03, 2008, 04:45:29 PM

6. No inappropriate content (i.e sexual content, drugs, etc.) will be tolerated.

YOU HERD Mr.Gillis
Stop the matfaking argue now

NiGHTS

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 07:37:34 AM
I don't use them very often, just on this thread I use it the most
YOU HERD Mr.Gillis

well other rules have already been broken and nothings been done about it eg the respecting others one

number 2 was it?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 07:40:44 AM
well other rules have already been broken and nothings been done about it eg the respecting others one

number 2 was it?
doesn't mean we can't stop it now isn't it

NiGHTS

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 07:42:30 AM
doesn't mean we can't stop it now isn't it

yes but obviously qouteing rules aint helping especially with a MOD argueing you know those MODs who should be upholding the rules and not breaking them

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 07:13:11 AM
i see no ones listened to my big long comment but hey it made me sound smart but any

why are you fighting over a plant?

i mean many things in this life may or may not cause harm.

Science also said we used to be monkeys which if you ask me is a load of dead cow on crack shit mixed with deceased puke that someone came over.

and much like women science changes its mind so much your better not listening to it and just going with your OWN read it OWN decision

I listen to science only on evolution and the making of the world. For the rest of it i'm like meh, i'll find out mahself.
But i won't take weed though, i dun wanna smoke XD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 07:45:32 AM
yes but obviously qouteing rules aint helping especially with a MOD argueing you know those MODs who should be upholding the rules and not breaking them
we'll need an admin then :3 i have to sleep now it's 3:00 am here

ChaosDazer

Despite the fact they have been proven.
Same with the fact Weed causes cancer. I'm not arguing, or influencing, I am stating the facts.
witty sig caption

Snooky

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 07:37:34 AM
YOU HERD Mr.Gillis
Because those rules are SO enforced...

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 21, 2009, 08:00:33 AM
Despite the fact they have been proven.
Same with the fact Weed causes cancer. I'm not arguing, or influencing, I am stating the facts.
Proven by who? You crackpot bullshitting motherfuck3r, you have no valid argument, points, facts, or data. You are a dumbass puppet who believes everything you hear. There have been absolutely no studies done proving that weed harms anyone. In fact, these studies you're hiding behind prove the opposite. Fun fact: 440000 people die each year from smoking cigarettes. 0 people die each year from smoking weed. You dumb fuck, do some research on THC, it kills fucking cancer cells.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 08:09:40 AM
Because those rules are SO enforced...
Proven by who? You crackpot bullshitting motherfuck3r, you have no valid argument, points, facts, or data. You are a dumbass puppet who believes everything you hear. There have been absolutely no studies done proving that weed harms anyone. In fact, these studies you're hiding behind prove the opposite. Fun fact: 440000 people die each year from smoking cigarettes. 0 people die each year from smoking weed. You dumb fuck, do some research on THC, it kills fucking cancer cells.
I don't believe Global Warming is real. Apparently I'm no puppet.

By the way guys, I wasn't the first to post in this topic, I honestly don't believe I started all of this.

NiGHTS

who gives a shit who started it, someone needs moreover to stop argueing and end it~

kthnx

Kirby

Snooky

Still waiting for ChaosDazer to come back with something stupid...I didn't notice his post at first.

Kirby

At least he's got sense,birdie.

Snooky

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 10:13:24 AM
At least he's got sense,birdie.
Unlike you. Please leave my topic, you're not even interesting to talk to.

Kirby

NiGHTS

comon' people this arguements over an insignificant plant here whats the point?

Gleech

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 10:16:32 AM
comon' people this arguements over an insignificant plant here whats the point?

Death is the point.

Kirby

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:14:25 AM
Unlike you. Please leave my topic, you're not even interesting to talk to.

That's because I don't talk to you.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 10:17:30 AM
Death is the point.

oh wow way to be happy cheerful and optimistic there

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 10:17:30 AM
Death is the point.
I hate to use the same image twice but here it seems necessary:

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:20:21 AM

Oh, since we're playing the replay card.
*Hands Snooky's head to him*

Here's your future. Good luck.

Kirby

We're not supposed to be Happy,cheerful,and optimistic.
Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:20:21 AM

And your point?

Snooky

Someone gonna tell me about how weed causes cancer again?

Kirby

Snooky

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 10:31:35 AM
You'll find out in 100 years.
I'll be dead in 100 years. From old age. Fucking idiot.

Kirby

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:30:34 AM
Someone gonna tell me about how weed causes cancer again?
Try saying that when you've taken too much, gone nuts and run in front of a moving truck in your boxers.

Kirby

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:35:39 AM
I'll be dead in 100 years. From old age. Fucking idiot.

Exactly. You'll be dead.

NiGHTS

Kirby

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 10:38:14 AM
Try saying that when you've taken too much, gone nuts and run in front of a moving truck in your boxers.
You have weed confused with beer. Please try again later.

Kirby

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:48:22 AM
You have weed confused with beer. Please try again later.
"People do die from marijuana, they get high and do stupid things like run infront of cars, drive and crash or manage to get killed somehow."

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 10:50:02 AM
"People do die from marijuana, they get high and do stupid things like run infront of cars, drive and crash or manage to get killed somehow."
Oh cool did you write that?
NO SIGNATURE

NiGHTS

Too much stress can do that too

Kirby

Snooky

No they don't, you don't even know how people act one weed.

And no, smoking weed relieves stress. I didn't know anyone could really be that stupid.

sonicmaddave

Loads of things cause stress actually. Like work, peer pressure, school, etc.

Kirby

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:52:53 AM

And no, smoking weed relieves stress. I didn't know anyone could really be that stupid.

Because he's not an idiot like you who smokes.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:52:53 AM

Wow, when did you look in that mirror again?

Snooky

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 10:54:42 AM
Because he's not an idiot like you who smokes.
So, he would know how people act when high because he doesn't smoke? Makes perfect sense.

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 10:55:09 AM
Wow, when did you look in that mirror again?
You are not clever.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 10:59:08 AM
So, he would know how people act when high because he doesn't smoke? Makes perfect sense.
You are not clever.
How so?

Kirby

How do you think Gleech became a mod? By being clever.

Sonic360

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 10:53:19 AM
Loads of things cause stress actually. Like work, peer pressure, school, etc.
trying to convince snooky that weed DOES DO DAMAGE is stressing me out, but I'm not gonna quit.  I went offline to play KH Re:COM because it relives my stress, well tha and playing KH1 and KH2

Gleech

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 11:03:19 AM
trying to convince snooky that weed DOES DO DAMAGE is stressing me out, but I'm not gonna quit.  I went offline to play KH Re:COM because it relives my stress, well tha and playing KH1 and KH2
Re:COM is epic.

Snooky, I find it amusing that you ask for facts, yet we give you at least 5 different sources, and yet you still ask for more.

JetTheHawk

trying to convince snooky that weed DOES DO DAMAGE is stressing me out, but I'm not gonna quit.  I went offline to play KH Re:COM because it relives my stress, well tha and playing KH1 and KH2
Stop it, shit your acting like a little child trying to convince him >.>
NO SIGNATURE

Gleech

Quote from: JetTheHawk on December 21, 2009, 11:06:20 AM
Stop it, shit your acting like a little child trying to convince him >.>
and you're acting like a little child by offending us for helping.

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 11:00:33 AM
How so?
/facepalm

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 11:02:14 AM
How do you think Gleech became a mod? By being clever.
That's not how people become mods.

trying to convince snooky that weed DOES DO DAMAGE is stressing me out, but I'm not gonna quit.  I went offline to play KH Re:COM because it relives my stress, well tha and playing KH1 and KH2
I'm sorry that you're fighting a losing battle due to the fact that you are wrong. Please try again later.

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 11:04:27 AM
Re:COM is epic.

Snooky, I find it amusing that you ask for facts, yet we give you at least 5 different sources, and yet you still ask for more.
You have given me a total of 0 sources.

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 11:08:03 AM
and you're acting like a little child by offending us for helping.
That makes no sense. Please try again later.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 10:49:00 AM
No.
lol.Gleeh is so caught up in the fight that he's missing all da spam
And this is still going on because why?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Snooky

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 11:14:25 AM
lol.Gleeh is so caught up in the fight that he's missing all da spam
And this is still going on because why?
Because Gleech is so mature, he has to keep arguing and calling me immature for arguing.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 11:18:43 AM
Because Gleech is so mature, he has to keep arguing and calling me immature for arguing.
I never said it was for arguing, I said it was for name calling, and posting pictures in stead of having a mature conversation about it. You shoot down all of our help, and then you bash us for hating weed. Tell me, is that the right way to do it, or is saying, "I do not wish to be helped" better?

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 11:27:43 AM
I never said it was for arguing, I said it was for name calling, and posting pictures in stead of having a mature conversation about it.
I'm sorry, on earth, we have these things called image macros.

QuoteYou shoot down all of our help, and then you bash us for hating weed. Tell me, is that the right way to do it, or is saying, "I do not wish to be helped" better?
Well I guess I really do have to spoon-feed you everything, don't I?
YOU ARE NOT HELPING A DAMN THING.

Understand now?

Gleech

The more you resist. The harder it comes down.

~Locked~