Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Hakudamashi

smoking is for doofs with no balls
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 17, 2009, 09:41:40 AM

But he's going to try his best not to do it again...right Snooky?
No. If I want to smoke, assuming I'm not about to get drug tested or anything, I'm going to smoke. Smoking weed causes your body no physical harm at all, and does nothing bad except screw up your memory. But my memory sucks anyway, so no loss there. There's no reason I shouldn't. And the only people who dislike weed are uneducated morons who think it kills you. Hint: It doesn't.

Next time I smoke at school however, I will smoke every bit of it, dispose of all evidence, and skip my next class. Or just leave campus. Lesson learned. I did get caught in class, after all. My teacher could tell I was stoned.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Snooky on December 17, 2009, 10:08:14 AM
No. If I want to smoke, assuming I'm not about to get drug tested or anything, I'm going to smoke. Smoking weed causes your body no physical harm at all, and does nothing bad except screw up your memory. But my memory sucks anyway, so no loss there. There's no reason I shouldn't. And the only people who dislike weed are uneducated morons who think it kills you. Hint: It doesn't.

Next time I smoke at school however, I will smoke every bit of it, dispose of all evidence, and skip my next class. Or just leave campus. Lesson learned. I did get caught in class, after all. My teacher could tell I was stoned.
I'm not going to tell you how to live your life.  If you want to smoke weed, go ahead.  I know it's something you enjoy (and that it doesn't hurt you.  If it did, half of those close to me would be dead).
But my question is...
Why did you smoke it at school and not wait until you got home?

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 17, 2009, 10:13:16 AM
I'm not going to tell you how to live your life.  If you want to smoke weed, go ahead.  I know it's something you enjoy (and that it doesn't hurt you.  If it did, half of those close to me would be dead).
But my question is...
Why did you smoke it at school and not wait until you got home?
My friend is at school. We smoke in the bathroom.

Or wherever.

ChaosDazer

The risks

* Even hardcore smokers can become anxious, panicky, suspicious or paranoid.
    * Cannabis affects your coordination, which is one of the reasons why drug driving is just as illegal as drink driving.
    * Some people think cannabis is harmless just because it's a plant – but it isn't harmless. Cannabis, like tobacco, has lots of chemical 'nasties', which can cause lung disease and possibly cancer with long-term or heavy use, especially as it is often mixed with tobacco and smoked without a filter. It can also make asthma worse, and cause wheezing in non-asthma sufferers.
    * Cannabis itself can affect many different systems in the body, including the heart: It increases the heart rate and can affect blood pressure.
    * If you've a history of mental health problems, then taking cannabis is not a good idea:  It can cause paranoia in the short term, but in those with a pre-existing psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia, it can contribute to relapse.
    * If you use cannabis and have a family background of mental illness, such as schizophrenia, you may be at increased risk of developing a psychotic illness.
    * It is reported that frequent use of cannabis can cut a man's sperm count, reduce sperm motility, and can suppress ovulation in women and so may affect fertility.
    * If you're pregnant, smoking cannabis frequently may have some association with the risk of the baby being born smaller than expected.
    * Regular, heavy use makes it difficult to learn and concentrate.  Some people begin to feel tired all the time and can't seem to get motivated.
    * Some users may want to buy strong herbal cannabis to get 'a bigger high' but unpleasant reactions can be more powerful when you use strong cannabis, and it is possible that using strong cannabis  repeatedly could lead in time to more users experiencing harmful effects such as dependence or being more at risk of developing the mental health effects.
----------------------------
# LSD or 'acid' has very random, and sometimes very frightening, effects. Trips feed off a person's imagination.
# If panic sets in, the experience can be scary and confusing. Bad trips can be terrifying.
# Flashbacks sometimes happen. This is when part of the trip is subsequently re-lived after the original experience. (This usually occurs within weeks or months after taking the LSD but can be longer).
# There's no evidence to suggest LSD does any long-term damage to the body or long-term psychological damage.
# Avoid taking acid if you're in a bad mood. People have been known to harm themselves during a bad trip.
# LSD could have serious, longer term implications for somebody who had a history of mental problems and may also be responsible for triggering a mental health problem that had previously gone undetected.
--------------------
Oh and plus that if you get caught with Acid your in tough shizz. So yeah. I'm not gonna tell you what you should do. It's your choice. I just don't see why you want to make your life worse than you think it already is. Taking the drugs doesn't help as you can see, you just get into trouble. It's not going to change anything taking the drugs again and will just make you feel worse, bla da, bla da, da, death.

*leaves topic*
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

Whoa...you sure did your research. All that stuff is scary.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Snooky

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 17, 2009, 09:03:53 PM
The risks

* Even hardcore smokers can become anxious, panicky, suspicious or paranoid.
Yes, you can.
Quote* Cannabis affects your coordination, which is one of the reasons why drug driving is just as illegal as drink driving.
But not nearly as bad as alcohol.
Quote* Some people think cannabis is harmless just because it's a plant – but it isn't harmless. Cannabis, like tobacco, has lots of chemical 'nasties', which can cause lung disease and possibly cancer with long-term or heavy use, especially as it is often mixed with tobacco and smoked without a filter. It can also make asthma worse, and cause wheezing in non-asthma sufferers.
Bullshit. You pulled that out of your ass-either that or you need to check your sources.
Quote* Cannabis itself can affect many different systems in the body, including the heart: It increases the heart rate and can affect blood pressure.
So does Coca-Cola.
Quote* If you've a history of mental health problems, then taking cannabis is not a good idea:  It can cause paranoia in the short term, but in those with a pre-existing psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia, it can contribute to relapse.
    * If you use cannabis and have a family background of mental illness, such as schizophrenia, you may be at increased risk of developing a psychotic illness.
Well good thing I don't have a mental illness.
Quote* It is reported that frequent use of cannabis can cut a man's sperm count, reduce sperm motility, and can suppress ovulation in women and so may affect fertility.
Which lasts about a day.
Quote* If you're pregnant, smoking cannabis frequently may have some association with the risk of the baby being born smaller than expected.
If you smoke weed while you're pregnant, you're retarded anyway. There's a lot of things you shouldn't do when you're pregnant, even something completely harmless-like weed-can harm your child.
Quote* Regular, heavy use makes it difficult to learn and concentrate.  Some people begin to feel tired all the time and can't seem to get motivated.
I am living proof that this is also bullshit. So are most of my friends.
Quote* Some users may want to buy strong herbal cannabis to get 'a bigger high' but unpleasant reactions can be more powerful when you use strong cannabis, and it is possible that using strong cannabis  repeatedly could lead in time to more users experiencing harmful effects such as dependence or being more at risk of developing the mental health effects.
Again, fucking bullshit.
Quote# LSD or 'acid' has very random, and sometimes very frightening, effects. Trips feed off a person's imagination.
# If panic sets in, the experience can be scary and confusing. Bad trips can be terrifying.
I know this well.
Quote# Flashbacks sometimes happen. This is when part of the trip is subsequently re-lived after the original experience. (This usually occurs within weeks or months after taking the LSD but can be longer).
Had a few.
Quote# There's no evidence to suggest LSD does any long-term damage to the body or long-term psychological damage.
Same with weed.
Quote# Avoid taking acid if you're in a bad mood. People have been known to harm themselves during a bad trip.
I'll keep that in mind...
Quote# LSD could have serious, longer term implications for somebody who had a history of mental problems and may also be responsible for triggering a mental health problem that had previously gone undetected.
Umm...didn't you just say...never mind.
QuoteOh and plus that if you get caught with Acid your in tough shizz.
Acid is possibly the most discreet drug on the face of the planet. If you get caught with it, you are mentally retarded.
QuoteSo yeah. I'm not gonna tell you what you should do. It's your choice. I just don't see why you want to make your life worse than you think it already is.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
QuoteTaking the drugs doesn't help as you can see, you just get into trouble.
More bullshit.
QuoteIt's not going to change anything taking the drugs again and will just make you feel worse, bla da, bla da, da, death.
Oh, what's this? More bullshit.
Quote*leaves topic*
Byebye now.

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 18, 2009, 03:30:04 AM
Whoa...you sure did your research. All that stuff is scary.
If by research, you mean spouted whatever bullshit he heard in a PSA or whatever came off the top of his head.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 18, 2009, 09:16:36 AM
Yes, you can.But not nearly as bad as alcohol.Bullshit. You pulled that out of your ass-either that or you need to check your sources.So does Coca-Cola.Well good thing I don't have a mental illness.Which lasts about a day.If you smoke weed while you're pregnant, you're retarded anyway. There's a lot of things you shouldn't do when you're pregnant, even something completely harmless-like weed-can harm your child.I am living proof that this is also bullshit. So are most of my friends.Again, fucking bullshit.I know this well.Had a few.Same with weed.I'll keep that in mind...Umm...didn't you just say...never mind.Acid is possibly the most discreet drug on the face of the planet. If you get caught with it, you are mentally retarded.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMore bullshit.Oh, what's this? More bullshit.Byebye now.
If by research, you mean spouted whatever bullshit he heard in a PSA or whatever came off the top of his head.
Snooky, I say this because I care about your health.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 09:26:33 AM
Snooky, I say this because I care about your health.

News flash: You are 12 years old. I know more than you. This is the truth. I thought weed was bad when I was 12 too. Why? Because everyone and there mother is out to make it look bad. Why? Because they are just as deluded as you. Why? Because of the government. And shit like this. Thanks for your concern, now please target it somewhere where it will actually help someone.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 18, 2009, 03:40:52 PM
News flash: You are 12 years old. I know more than you. This is the truth. I thought weed was bad when I was 12 too. Why? Because everyone and there mother is out to make it look bad. Why? Because they are just as deluded as you. Why? Because of the government. And shit like this. Thanks for your concern, now please target it somewhere where it will actually help someone.
Wow, you judge the knowledge of a person on age, yet you should judge on maturity. Age is only a number, your age doesn't determine your knowledge, and personally you should know this. If you were mature enough, you'd resist the temptation and just say, "I'm not going to do it."

Let me ask one question, though. What GOOD do you see that will come out of this? What will you gain from this? Think about this, think about this hard, and then answer.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 04:31:51 PM
Wow, you judge the knowledge of a person on age, yet you should judge on maturity. Age is only a number, your age doesn't determine your knowledge, and personally you should know this. If you were mature enough, you'd resist the temptation and just say, "I'm not going to do it."

Let me ask one question, though. What GOOD do you see that will come out of this? What will you gain from this? Think about this, think about this hard, and then answer.

I have a freaky feeling I know what he'll say. But you have an extremely valid point Gleech.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 18, 2009, 04:33:04 PM
I have a freaky feeling I know what he'll say. But you have an extremely valid point Gleech.
Thank you :)

As I said, please think about this. Don't talk to me as an enemy, but an ally, one that is interested in your health and hopes you make the right choices with it.