Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Snooky on December 18, 2009, 03:40:52 PM
News flash: You are 12 years old. I know more than you. This is the truth. I thought weed was bad when I was 12 too. Why? Because everyone and there mother is out to make it look bad. Why? Because they are just as deluded as you. Why? Because of the government. And shit like this. Thanks for your concern, now please target it somewhere where it will actually help someone.
You think that judging people by their age is gonna get you far in life? I'm 4 years older than you and therefore wiser in that case then and can say drugs are bad for you.  ::)

Gleech

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 18, 2009, 04:40:56 PM
You think that judging people by their age is gonna get you far in life? I'm 4 years older than you and therefore wiser in that case then and can say drugs are bad for you.  ::)
+1, epic point, man.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

http://www.talktofrank.com/
^^^Got my info from there
*enters topic*
-------------------------------------
You may think that Cannabis is not harmful, but how long have you been taking it? Have you felt the long term effects?
Plus, I'm sure your defending it because you don't want to seem like an idiot. Well most people on this forum now think you are. So yeah, think about that.
witty sig caption

Kirby

Snooky, anyone who smokes like YOU is obviously a member of

youfail.org

ChaosDazer

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 02:49:27 AM

youfail.org

Quoted for so much truth it hurts
witty sig caption

Kirby

Snooky,The heat's not on me,Little boy, it's on YOU.

Seriously, if you don't know right from wrong, you shouldn't even be here. Smoking's for low life douches. Get on the right side!

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 04:31:51 PM
Wow, you judge the knowledge of a person on age, yet you should judge on maturity.
I'll judge you on maturity then: You're a fucking idiot. Because we both know when the whole forum isn't watching, you lose all control.

QuoteAge is only a number, your age doesn't determine your knowledge, and personally you should know this.
I do.

QuoteIf you were mature enough, you'd resist the temptation and just say, "I'm not going to do it."
Alright, I'll make you proud then: Someone tried to sell me a pill in the bathroom for $5. Did I buy it? No, because I know what drugs harm you and what drugs don't. You lot, on the other hand, should make an attempt to educate yourselves.

QuoteLet me ask one question, though. What GOOD do you see that will come out of this? What will you gain from this? Think about this, think about this hard, and then answer.
Let me see...what good will come out of smoking? Life for me will be bearable, I'll have something to do when I get bored, I'll enjoy myself and have something to live for, instead of being a puppet to society like everyone else.

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 04:34:32 PM
As I said, please think about this. Don't talk to me as an enemy, but an ally, one that is interested in your health and hopes you make the right choices with it.
I don't think of anyone as an enemy, unless they piss me off really bad. REALLY bad. And it takes a lot to piss me off. And if you're interested in my health, fuck off and let me smoke in peace, as your bitching is 1000 times as harmful as smoking pot is.

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 18, 2009, 04:40:56 PM
Depends on the drug.

Also you don't know the difference between being wise and being intelligent.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 19, 2009, 02:47:30 AM
http://www.talktofrank.com/
^^^Got my info from there
So another bullshit website, like Above the Influence.

Quote*enters topic*
-------------------------------------
You may think that Cannabis is not harmful, but how long have you been taking it? Have you felt the long term effects?
There are no long-term effects. No negative ones, anyway. And I've been smoking for 2 years. I have friends who have smoked much longer than that, one in particular who has been smoking for 9 years, and recently quit out of the blue to see what life would be like sober (so much for those bullshit addiction claims).

QuotePlus, I'm sure your defending it because you don't want to seem like an idiot.
I already said myself that I'm an idiot. Not for smoking, but for smoking at lunch, keeping the evidence on me, and going to class stoned.

QuoteWell most people on this forum now think you are. So yeah, think about that.
Correction: YOU think I am. And a bit of advice: I don't give a fuck what people think of me.

youfail.org
And you are an idiot, because not only does that site not have members, being the simple flash site that it is, but you are also an uneducated moron who gobbles up every bit of bullshit anyone who's against pot shoves down your throat.

But who doesn't in this day and age? It's almost sad.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 19, 2009, 02:52:07 AM
Quoted for so much truth it hurts
Allow me to express my thoughts with an image:

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 19, 2009, 02:52:47 AM
Snooky,The heat's not on me,Little boy, it's on YOU.
Duh, really? The heat's on me, the one who got caught with weed, and not on some random mf who lives over in Banana-land?

lollittle boy.

QuoteSeriously, if you don't know right from wrong, you shouldn't even be here. Smoking's for low life douches. Get on the right side!
How is smoking wrong exactly? Enlighten me.

Sonic360

Smoking isn't wrong, but It is wrong for your health, especially if you're so young and at your prime.  Just think about it many older people look at you and say "Look at that fine young man over there, I remember the good times I had as a child, I would do anything to be as young and energetic again." and now look at yourself Snooky you're WASTING YOUR LIFE!!!  I want you to go grab an old photo of yourself and look in the mirror, you should see the effects of what Weed has done to your life.  You may say you use weed as a setative to get away from your problems when you yourself are the problem.  Using weed as an excuse may lead you on a worse path later in life, next thing you know you'll be like Anna Nichole, her son or Michael Jackson, I won't end up losing a friend, not again.  My friend died a year ago from using the same lame excuse that you're using now, first it was drugs, then it it was pills and now... he's gone out of my life and he was only 16.  So before you try and think up somthing to respond to this message by, I suggest you really think hard about this.  Please if you don't do this for your friends that care so much about you, do it for yourself.  Please.

ChaosDazer

Smoking is wrong as it damages you, your life, and may have emotional consequences.

Also, if you get caught with acid (despite the fact it's hid-able or whatever) you've got 9 years in jail and an unlimited fine. And drugs are accepted as the easy way out, and morally wrong. i guess it might seem like I'm trying to force an opinion on you, but whatever.
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

If I ever dared to even touch drugs, I would not be doing the job I am doing now. Drugs wreck your future.

NiGHTS

won't all of you leave him alone because really its none of your buisness what he does in HIS life, not yours. And also in the rules i thought it said you were meant to be respectful to others including Snooky.

youfail.org

yea so nice and respectful good to know we are so loving

Quote from: Gleech on December 18, 2009, 04:31:51 PM
Wow, you judge the knowledge of a person on age, yet you should judge on maturity. Age is only a number, your age doesn't determine your knowledge, and personally you should know this. If you were mature enough, you'd resist the temptation and just say, "I'm not going to do it."

Let me ask one question, though. What GOOD do you see that will come out of this? What will you gain from this? Think about this, think about this hard, and then answer.

also good to know we respect other peoples opinions in life~

ChaosDazer

I know it's none of our business but when we find out a fellow member takes drugs it is a bit of a shock.

witty sig caption

NiGHTS

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 20, 2009, 05:35:52 AM
I know it's none of our business but when we find out a fellow member takes drugs it is a bit of a shock.

it may be but you don't need to go on a nerdy boy rampage about it and try to shove all these facts in his face about it

i know nothing about it. I've never smoked it before therefore i havnt really got a right to go on at someone else for it

and i pressume you lot are the same, as in never have smoked pot, and therefore don't really have a reason to throw all this stuff you just hear or read in someones face.

ChaosDazer

Damn you NiGHTS. You have the most valid point here. >:C

*leaves topic again*
witty sig caption

Gleech

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 04:38:27 AM
won't all of you leave him alone because really its none of your buisness what he does in HIS life, not yours. And also in the rules i thought it said you were meant to be respectful to others including Snooky.

yea so nice and respectful good to know we are so loving

also good to know we respect other peoples opinions in life~
Dude, I'm saying this because I don't want him to ruin his future, opinions mean crud when it comes to REALITY, the FACT is that this will ruin his life further down the roar, and he'll regret it so much. I'm here to stop that.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!