Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:57:01 AM
Dude, I'm saying this because I don't want him to ruin his future, opinions mean crud when it comes to REALITY, the FACT is that this will ruin his life further down the roar, and he'll regret it so much. I'm here to stop that.

well he doesn't want to give it up its his decision, if he doesn't want to take your advice he doesn't have to and when that happens your just left fighting a losing battle.

you can screw up your life without drugs anyway so whats the difference?

EchidnaPower

I want to know what YOU think about this NiGHTS. Do you approve of what Snooky is doing? I know you say it's his choice. But what do YOU personally think of Snooky's smoking?

I love Jesus! Do you?

NiGHTS

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 20, 2009, 07:10:46 AM
I want to know what YOU think about this NiGHTS. Do you approve of what Snooky is doing? I know you say it's his choice. But what do YOU personally think of Snooky's smoking?

welll...
As a matter of fact it doesn't bother me either way due to the fact that i've never smoked pot don't know the effects having read the mixed views, so the only real thing bothering me is the fact that people don't realise it is his choice, and they don't need to start trying to shove their thoughts in his face.

Kirby

What about the people AROUND him?If they're near him,  that's obviously trouble.

NiGHTS

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 20, 2009, 07:22:35 AM
What about the people AROUND him?If they're near him,  that's obviously trouble.

If you had read half the things he had said everyone around him smokes it too so it makes no real difference.

And when he is smoking no ones forcing them to be there

Kirby

I'm off this topic before snooky can SMOKE on it.

Snooky

Got my stuff back, rendering this topic pretty much irrelevant, but I'll leave it open for the sake of the current discussion:

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 19, 2009, 03:37:48 PM
Smoking isn't wrong, but It is wrong for your health, especially if you're so young and at your prime.
Depends on what you're smoking.

QuoteJust think about it many older people look at you and say "Look at that fine young man over there, I remember the good times I had as a child, I would do anything to be as young and energetic again." and now look at yourself Snooky you're WASTING YOUR LIFE!!!
I, the one who is actually living the life, disagree. I'm doing fine in school (considering I still get to go to an alternative school after being suspended from my normal school), have lots of friends, am working on several games that pretty much everyone agrees are kickass, and I'm enjoying being alive.

QuoteI want you to go grab an old photo of yourself and look in the mirror, you should see the effects of what Weed has done to your life.
Let me see: Since I started smoking...
-I don't lose my temper anymore.
-I don't get depressed when I smoke.
-I'm less socially awkward.
-Life is better in pretty much every regard.

QuoteYou may say you use weed as a setative to get away from your problems when you yourself are the problem.
I do that sometimes, though not on purpose. When I have a problem, I like to find out what's causing the problem and fix it.

QuoteUsing weed as an excuse may lead you on a worse path later in life, next thing you know you'll be like Anna Nichole, her son or Michael Jackson, I won't end up losing a friend, not again.
None of whom died from weed, since-get this-you don't die from weed.

QuoteMy friend died a year ago from using the same lame excuse that you're using now, first it was drugs, then it it was pills and now... he's gone out of my life and he was only 16.
I don't pop pills. That's junkie shit and I know that actually harms your body. I'm not like half the neighborhood out here, who pop 20 xanax's at once and do ecstasy on halloween, take their costume off, and fuck a mailbox (true story).

QuoteSo before you try and think up somthing to respond to this message by, I suggest you really think hard about this.  Please if you don't do this for your friends that care so much about you, do it for yourself.  Please.
You know, I did actually look at an old picture of myself...and I'm doing much better now than I was before I started smoking. You, of course, would not understand this, as you like to ignore facts and pretend weed is actually harmful in any way.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 20, 2009, 02:54:01 AM
Smoking is wrong as it damages you, your life, and may have emotional consequences.
None of that applies to weed.

QuoteAlso, if you get caught with acid (despite the fact it's hid-able or whatever) you've got 9 years in jail and an unlimited fine. And drugs are accepted as the easy way out, and morally wrong. i guess it might seem like I'm trying to force an opinion on you, but whatever.
But I'm not going to get caught with acid, now am I? If it was really that much of a problem, I could just stop buying acid, but not only do I not do it frequently enough to actually harm me, I usually only take 1 hit at a time. Not gonna OD on that, am I? And only a retard would get caught with something so easy to hide or get rid of. It's not like weed, where you smoke it and you smell like weed for the next 4 hours, your eyes red as shit and you can barely walk.

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 20, 2009, 03:24:24 AM
If I ever dared to even touch drugs, I would not be doing the job I am doing now. Drugs wreck your future.

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 20, 2009, 06:15:23 AM
it may be but you don't need to go on a nerdy boy rampage about it and try to shove all these facts in his face about it

i know nothing about it. I've never smoked it before therefore i havnt really got a right to go on at someone else for it

and i pressume you lot are the same, as in never have smoked pot, and therefore don't really have a reason to throw all this stuff you just hear or read in someones face.
Thank you, thank you much :3

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:57:01 AM
Dude, I'm saying this because I don't want him to ruin his future, opinions mean crud when it comes to REALITY, the FACT is that this will ruin his life further down the roar, and he'll regret it so much. I'm here to stop that.
You're not stopping anything, first of all. And smoking weed does not ruin your life. But of course, you, someone who has never even seen weed IRL, would be the expert on this.

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 20, 2009, 08:13:09 AM
I'm off this topic before snooky can SMOKE on it.
That makes no sense. Please try again later.

Jordan teh Echidna

Well, since i've never seen or smoked weed before (and probably never will, wuts acid btw), i ain't gonna stop ya. But if you ever DO end up suffering from it, stop straight away.

One thing that would be dumb would be you defending weed, then you get really sick and poor from it, and you're like "I'm sorry i didn't listen" lolol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Snooky

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 08:41:29 AM
Well, since i've never seen or smoked weed before (and probably never will, wuts acid btw), i ain't gonna stop ya. But if you ever DO end up suffering from it, stop straight away.

One thing that would be dumb would be you defending weed, then you get really sick and poor from it, and you're like "I'm sorry i didn't listen" lolol
That doesn't happen on weed.

And acid is LSD, it is a drug usually taken in the form of a tab (looks like this:
)

It makes you see shit, and it changes the way you think. It's pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

Sonic360

Snooky, I never said that weed kills, my friend never even smoked weed, but he did smoke and he later made bad choices that lead to ultimatly lead to his untimly demise.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 08:47:50 AM
Snooky, I never said that weed kills, my friend never even smoked weed, but he did smoke and he later made bad choices that lead to ultimatly lead to his untimly demise.
So he never smoked weed. Your argument is in shambles. What is your point then?

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 08:46:00 AM
That doesn't happen on weed.

And acid is LSD, it is a drug usually taken in the form of a tab (looks like this:
)

It makes you see shit, and it changes the way you think. It's pretty nice, if I do say so myself.
Oh, so that's why it's easy to hide xD
I've always wanted to see hallucinations! I never have before and if i did i wonder what i would see... but i wouldn't take drugs for it xD :0 Well, make sure the way it makes you think it negative "/
Wait...nice in effects or taste :P

So it is ok for NOW until it hurts or makes you feel bad.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 08:48:54 AM
So he never smoked weed. Your argument is in shambles. What is your point then?
My point being if you make a bad desision and decide to smoke, it can lead to other bad, no terrible choices.  I'm not saying you arn't in control of your will, everybody is, I'm just saying don't make the wrong desicions.  

Snooky

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 08:52:42 AM
I've always wanted to see hallucinations! I never have before and if i did i wonder what i would see... but i wouldn't take drugs for it xD :0 Well, make sure the way it makes you think it negative "/

Nice in effects. It's pretty much tasteless. And acid isn't like weed...it can make you feel terrible. But it's not all bad if it makes you feel that way. It opens your mind to new ideas and possibilities. That's why I do it. That and I like the way things look on acid. And the way I feel. And one time I was on acid and the grass started changing colors. It was pretty sweet.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 08:54:47 AM
My point being if you make a bad desision and decide to smoke, it can lead to other bad, no terrible choices.  I'm not saying you arn't in control of your will, everybody is, I'm just saying don't make the wrong desicions. 
Err, thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 20, 2009, 08:52:42 AM

Don't get too curious. He'll try to convince you to start smoking.

I love Jesus! Do you?