Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

kingofflamess

lets vote WHO CARES IF THIS GUY WILL LEAVE FOR A WHILE

Sonic360

Quote from: kingofflamess on December 20, 2009, 04:39:00 PM
lets vote WHO CARES IF THIS GUY WILL LEAVE FOR A WHILE
Woah slow down there we don't want anyone to leave, and yes we do care.

kingofflamess

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 04:52:28 PM
Woah slow down there we don't want anyone to leave, and yes we do care.

(just to keep me busy im gonna start an argument) now why would you care, give me ten PERFECT reasons

Sonic360

Quote from: kingofflamess on December 20, 2009, 05:01:29 PM
(just to keep me busy im gonna start an argument) now why would you care, give me ten PERFECT reasons
I don't have "Perfect" reasons to care, but thats just my nature, I'm a kind and caring person.  Nuff said.

kingofflamess

well im generally nice but right now i couldnt care less, however i will probably apologizing for every insult i made today (by the way for you grown ups that cant count, its ALOT)

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 04:32:53 PM
Psh, dude, what do you think cigarettes are filled with?
Umm, I dunno, maybe....tobacco?

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 03:53:34 PM
Absolutly nothing is wrong with weed, drugs and pills yes but don't get me wrong I wouldn't be caught dead with it, not because of whats been said but the concept of it all, cause as I said one bad desicion leads to another, like a snowball effect.
If there's nothing wrong with weed, then it's not exactly a bad decision now is it?

And if you decide to pop pills or any other shit, that's your own fault.

Also kingofflamess is a fag.

Gleech

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 05:27:00 PM
If there's nothing wrong with weed, then it's not exactly a bad decision now is it?

Which is a type of plant, and to me, a weed.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

kingofflamess

only for today it is a rare occasion(my birthday is in one week and i dont want to be a fag when my friends come over to spend a night)

Sonic360

It's a bad decision becase smoking anything is a bad decision( no I'm not taking about smoking food you cook)  Well let me put it this way an example is gayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit you may want to stop but can't bring yourself to stop, and so you shall continue to do it.  And Kingofflames are you saying you are a fag but want to try and cover it up so they don't find out?

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 05:33:01 PM
Which is a type of plant, and to me, a weed.
...wow.
I don't even know how to reply to this.

I mean, honestly, I don't think you could have given a stupider response.

To express how taken aback I am by the stupidity of the preceding post, I took a picture of myself facepalming:

I don't even know where to begin with this.

First of all, when you smoke weed, you're only smoking the plant. Nothing more. When you smoke cigarettes, you not only are smoking tobacco, you are also smoking the other 400 chemicals that are added to the tobacco.

Second, I don't know why you would refer to either plant as "a weed." I don't know if you are trying to be clever or you're under some half-wit misconception; if the former, then you are not clever in the slightest, if the latter, weed is not actually "a weed", it is a plant called marijuana.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 05:39:52 PM
It's a bad decision becase smoking anything is a bad decision( no I'm not taking about smoking food you cook)  Well let me put it this way an example is gayness, once a guy gets intimate with another guy the first guy will like it an would want to do it again then he keeps doing it it becomes a habbit, he turns gayer and...you know where this is going, the point being if you get addicted to a bad habbit you may want to stop but can't bring yourself to stop, and so you shall continue to do it.
Umm...am I missing something...?

Gleech

But the plant is illegal, and a menace to people. Thus its a weed.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Snooky

Quote from: Gleech on December 20, 2009, 06:00:55 PM
But the plant is illegal, and a menace to people. Thus its a weed.
Weeds are illegal, and weed is a menace to people? You never stop, do you?

Sonic360

Well if you stll don't get what I'm saying then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 20, 2009, 06:03:53 PM
Well if you stll don't get what I'm saying then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.
No, I get you. And by the way, go fuck yourself.

Sonic360

Quote from: Snooky on December 20, 2009, 06:05:37 PM
No, I get you. And by the way, go fuck yourself.
You know what why don't you go fuck yourself it might take the pleasure away from trippin weed and acid, and I said if key word if you didn't get what I was saying. so in otherwords I take what I said back