Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 05:34:51 AM
It should have been locked ages ago. It's just one big fight and it's getting boring, srsly.
It was all Gleech's fucking fault - He shouldn't have started it, nobody wants to hear his fucking preach, Snooky didn't gave him the rights to preach on him, he knows more than Gleech in drugs, while Gleech is one idiot who thinks that he knows everything about drugs, and once again tell him a fucking preach about weed...Seriously it's fucking enough, Gleech.Being mod doesn't mean you have the right to go off-topic and bullshit on someone.

Thx.

ChaosDazer

Ehh, not really, it's fun to watch :3
We all know that Cannabis does harm you in some ways. This is Snooky's decision. I stopped arguing 5 pages ago so if he wants to take it he can take it. I don't particularly agree with him but there is no use forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do.

And stop flaming on Gleech. He's a nice and guy and your just provoking this argument further.
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:37:07 AM
Ugh this argument is getting us absolutely nowhere, but I wont stop till I get through to him
Sadly, I don't think we will...

This is one argument I am definitely going to stick out of, I did say a couple of times but of course it hasn't worked and it's his choice really.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 21, 2009, 05:39:13 AM
Ehh, not really, it's fun to watch :3
We all know that Cannabis does harm you in some ways. This is Snooky's decision. I stopped arguing 5 pages ago so if he wants to take it he can take it. I don't particularly agree with him but there is no use forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do.

And stop flaming on Gleech. He's a nice and guy and your just provoking this argument further.
I flamed him because he don't know what he should be doing, he should be stopping this argument, or better yet - prevent this argument by not FUCKING PREACHING on him, that's not what he want.

ChaosDazer

Trust me, this will just provoke it when Gleech comes on.
witty sig caption

Hakudamashi

I just want to see what Mr. Gillis says if he sees this
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

So what you guys are basically saying is that me and Gleech are dumbasses for caring enough about Snooky's health, well if you guys don't want to help support me and Gleech's efforts then ... well something, and Wind  I talked to John on MSN the other day and he said if Snooky wants to be a dumbass then let him.

Hakudamashi

EXACTLY,LET HIM
you offered your help,he refused,just let him live his life and just drop it
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Sonic360

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 05:55:00 AM
EXACTLY,LET HIM
you offered your help,he refused,just let him live his life and just drop it
But I want to help him even if he refuses to take my help, he is just oblivious to the facts

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:52:24 AM
So what you guys are basically saying is that me and Gleech are dumbasses for caring enough about Snooky's health, well if you guys don't want to help support me and Gleech's efforts then ... well something, and Wind  I talked to John on MSN the other day and he said if Snooky wants to be a dumbass then let him.
You and Gleech are definitely not dumbasses to me. Both of you are very good friends to me. I don't think this thread is gonna go down well with new people here when they see it they might get a bad impression of the site.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:56:20 AM
But I want to help him even if he refuses to take my help, he is just oblivious to the facts
You really expect someone to take advices from someone he don't know in real life?

Someone asks you to quit using the internet, will you?

HELL NO, same goes for Snooky.

ChaosDazer

Chaos swissroll stop being a jerk. And mind your language. IT doesn't show your big, it just shows you have no better way to express yourself.

Sonic360 wants to HELP.
Gleech wants to HELP.
They might not be doing it effectively but whatever. Your just being an annoying flamer who really is adding nothing to this debate. If the other two still want to show they're point of view who are we to argue? i personally agree with them, but at the same time convincing him through the internet will do nothing. I would help Gleech/Sonic360 but I can see arguing would do nothing to sway Snooky and such will just leave him be. Arguing with Gleech is the same. leave him be.
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 05:38:26 AM
It was all Gleech's fudgegoobling fault - He shouldn't have started it, nobody wants to hear his fork n' spooning preach, Snooky didn't gave him the rights to preach on him, he knows more than Gleech in drugs, while Gleech is one nice guy who thinks that he knows everything about drugs, and once again tell him a fangdabbling preach about weed...Seriously it's foulkying enough, Gleech.Being mod doesn't mean you have the right to go off-topic and bullshizzle on someone.

Thx.
Lol, epic edit...

and don't start going all over gleech, he's only trying to help Snooky.
YOU never knew any of the stuff you just said until Snook brought it up ¬.¬
(took me frikkin' 20 MINUTES to post that because of my stupid internet >_<)

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 06:00:50 AM
You really expect someone to take advices from someone he don't know in real life?

Someone asks you to quit using the internet, will you?

HELL NO, same goes for Snooky.
And hey, newbie, shut up, WE can post what we want without you making it worse thank you very much...

ALSO, i wanna help, but i didn't know what the effects of the drugs had. So when he comes to us sayiing that the drugs have hurt him, we'll just leave him...
Oh yeah, and you're not helping him, you're aruing with him "/
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

nobody believes in free will anymore  :-\
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 21, 2009, 06:09:20 AM
Lol, epic edit...

and don't start going all over gleech, he's only trying to help Snooky.
YOU never knew any of the stuff you just said until Snook brought it up ¬.¬
(took me frikkin' 20 MINUTES to post that because of my stupid internet >_<)
And hey, newbie, shut up, WE can post what we want without you making it worse thank you very much...

ALSO, i wanna help, but i didn't know what the effects of the drugs had. So when he comes to us sayiing that the drugs have hurt him, we'll just leave him...
Oh yeah, and you're not helping him, you're aruing with him "/
Dude your 13, be mature >_>
NO SIGNATURE