Main Menu

I'll be gone for a while

Started by Snooky, December 14, 2009, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Gleech a pussy who can't admit defeat for closing this topic?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

NiGHTS

I'd just like to say to 360 and gleech right,

you may want to help but get this

he doesn't want help O: SHOCKER

so why don't you go somewhere else and help someone who actually wants help with something DURNURNUR

WHO KNEW?

Kirby

JetTheHawk

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 06:21:31 AM
Go move somewhere.
And who would you be talking to?
Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 06:19:50 AM

so why don't you go somewhere else and help someone who actually wants help with something DURNURNUR

WHO KNEW?
+1
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 06:19:50 AM

WHO KNEW?
like help me understand why Saint Nicholous is more popular than Jesus?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 06:22:12 AM
like help me understand why Saint Nicholous is more popular than Jesus?

because sectretly im saint nick yes im an old fat man witha beard baha

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 21, 2009, 06:09:20 AM
Lol, epic edit...

and don't start going all over gleech, he's only trying to help Snooky.
YOU never knew any of the stuff you just said until Snook brought it up ¬.¬
(took me frikkin' 20 MINUTES to post that because of my stupid internet >_<)
And hey, newbie, shut up, WE can post what we want without you making it worse thank you very much...

ALSO, i wanna help, but i didn't know what the effects of the drugs had. So when he comes to us sayiing that the drugs have hurt him, we'll just leave him...
Oh yeah, and you're not helping him, you're aruing with him "/
What's a newbie?Prove your point.And I am not gonna shut up unless someone ends this.

And you guys just did it, this would not of happened if they didn't try to be such naggy, Snooky already said he ain't listening, then leave him, wtf do you guys want srsly?

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 21, 2009, 06:06:15 AM
Chaos swissroll stop being a jerk. And mind your language. IT doesn't show your big, it just shows you have no better way to express yourself.

Sonic360 wants to HELP.
Gleech wants to HELP.
They might not be doing it effectively but whatever. Your just being an annoying flamer who really is adding nothing to this debate. If the other two still want to show they're point of view who are we to argue? i personally agree with them, but at the same time convincing him through the internet will do nothing. I would help Gleech/Sonic360 but I can see arguing would do nothing to sway Snooky and such will just leave him be. Arguing with Gleech is the same. leave him be.

You make me laugh, those are merely auxiliary verbs.

Kirby

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 06:25:57 AM
your surprisingly not making sense

It doesn't need to make sense to be true....

NiGHTS

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 06:27:48 AM

You make me laugh, those are merely auxiliary verbs.

auxilary verbs that can get you banned kthnx

Snooky

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:06:02 AM
Me and Gleech, may be wrong, or Snooky can be wrong.

Fact being we will continue this argument until Snooky realizes he's wrong and stops.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 04:17:59 AM
Wrong about smoking weed, yes it does cause damage.  It gives you cancer, now how is he supposed to know he has cancer unless he goes to the doctor, is he just supposed to be oblivious to it and say I know weed does not give you cancer, so why pester me about facts that art true.  Snooky is oblivious and doesn't want to hear anything truthful about weed.
THC kills cancer cells. Weed contains THC. Weed does not cause cancer, you fucking idiot.

Quote from: Gleech on December 21, 2009, 04:34:12 AM
The funniest thing is that... snooky is being defended by others and is too scared to post anything other than senseless pictures and retarded comments that are getting YOU no where.
And you're preaching about shit you don't know the first thing about while trying to convince everyone that your imaginary friend is real.

QuoteI'm different because I'm actually coming here and fighting back, harder than your titanium dictator wall will protect. Everything you do effects your life, harmless or not.
Cool story bro.

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 04:38:44 AM
THIS ARGUMENT WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED, if you stopped being his internet grandma.
Your karma seems to have been lowered since yesterday. Allow me to rectify that.

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 04:39:27 AM
its not that I'm defending Snooky(ok I am  :()
But its that I know for sure that smoking isn't as hazardous as ppl make it out to be.And maybe he's doing something atm...
I just woke up. I slept for 7 hours because I was tired and it was 3 AM.

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 04:52:31 AM
just like all fun things,its addictive
Erm, weed? No.

Quotethe health problems as you said b4,then again ALL medicine have health problems so.....And yes it IS a medicine,it cures that eye disease(can't spell name)
And lung cancer.

Quoteand FYI it IS legal in most countries actually.
Fun fact: Shrooms and acid are legal in Amsterdam. Or so I've heard. Unlike the other things I've said in this thread, I'm not actually basing that on any source.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:37:07 AM
Ugh this argument is getting us absolutely nowhere, but I wont stop till I get through to him
You're gonna be here for a loooooong time.

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 21, 2009, 05:39:13 AM
We all know that Cannabis does harm you in some ways.
WROOOOOOOOOONG.

Quote from: Windlessusher on December 21, 2009, 05:51:11 AM
I just want to see what Mr. Gillis says if he sees this
He will shit a chicken.

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:52:24 AM
So what you guys are basically saying is that me and Gleech are dumbasses for caring enough about Snooky's health, well if you guys don't want to help support me and Gleech's efforts then ... well something, and Wind  I talked to John on MSN the other day and he said if Snooky wants to be a dumbass then let him.
Pfffhahahahahaha

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 21, 2009, 05:56:20 AM
But I want to help him even if he refuses to take my help, he is just oblivious to the facts
News flash:
YOU DON'T KNOW ANY FUCKING FACTS.
All you're doing is spouting whatever bullshit you think is right because you heard it somewhere. Once.

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on December 21, 2009, 06:09:20 AM
ALSO, i wanna help, but i didn't know what the effects of the drugs had. So when he comes to us sayiing that the drugs have hurt him, we'll just leave him...
That's never going to happen, you fucking tools.

Let me explain something to you (@Gleech and Sonic360):
You are not helping a damn thing. To help someone, they would first need to have a problem. I do not have a problem, so you can fuck off and take your bullshit with you. Weed does not harm you, and having actually done the stuff, and having actually been exposed to it in the first place, unlike you 2, I'm pretty fucking sure I would know more about it than you. Now fuck off, you're both idiots.

Kirby

You're just wanting a ban, huh?

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Snooky on December 21, 2009, 06:30:56 AM
THC kills cancer cells. Weed contains THC. Weed does not cause cancer, you fucking idiot.
And you're preaching about shit you don't know the first thing about while trying to convince everyone that your imaginary friend is real.
Cool story bro.
Your karma seems to have been lowered since yesterday. Allow me to rectify that.
I just woke up. I slept for 7 hours because I was tired and it was 3 AM.
Erm, weed? No.
And lung cancer.
Fun fact: Shrooms and acid are legal in Amsterdam. Or so I've heard. Unlike the other things I've said in this thread, I'm not actually basing that on any source.
You're gonna be here for a loooooong time.
WROOOOOOOOOONG.
He will shit a chicken.
Pfffhahahahahaha
News flash:
YOU DON'T KNOW ANY FUCKING FACTS.
All you're doing is spouting whatever bullshit you think is right because you heard it somewhere. Once.
That's never going to happen, you fucking tools.

Let me explain something to you (@Gleech and Sonic360):
You are not helping a damn thing. To help someone, they would first need to have a problem. I do not have a problem, so you can fuck off and take your bullshit with you. Weed does not harm you, and having actually done the stuff, and having actually been exposed to it in the first place, unlike you 2, I'm pretty fucking sure I would know more about it than you. Now fuck off, you're both idiots.
I think I just pissed my pants reading this XD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 21, 2009, 06:32:57 AM
You're just wanting a ban, huh?
why should he?Get banned for living his life?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

I'm Not even posting here anyone. Till Snooty gets some sense.

Go ahead on. lower my karma, trash talk me. I don't care. I really don't