Main Menu

im leavin!

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 22, 2010, 04:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Dis site has been very rude 2 mi unlike sonic speed zone.com!!!! im leaving bye!

Dracoslythe

Super Sonic Boom

Aw, that sucks that you're leaving. :-\

If you had any problems with any member in specific...you could always have contacted a staff member who would try to help you out in any way possible with your situation.

EchidnaPower

That member would be me. Dave pwned her on a topic and I laughed.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

U suck echindabitch! u 1 of da main reasons im leavin!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 04:59:03 PM

I never said I wanted you to leave. But on big forums like these, you have to be prepared to defend your case. Everytime someone goes against what you think, you automatically hate them. I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. Are you?

I love Jesus! Do you?

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 04:59:03 PM

Woah calm down please! O_o
Well like I said, if you have a problem with anyone...you should've been contacting a staff member.

RainbowBeautyRocks

dats who i am and i no if some1s rude 2 me i should no there best to stay away from *cough cough quarter of dis site cough cough*

EchidnaPower

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 05:10:09 PM
dats who i am and i no if some1s rude 2 me i should no there best to stay away from *cough cough quarter of dis site cough cough*

There is a difference between being rude, and disagreeing with you. I'm sorry if you think I've been mean, but I've only been defending my thoughts, I like Amy, you hate Amy. I liked Sonic X, you hate Sonic X. But don't say I'm a b**** because I think against you. I'll respect you, if you respect me. But don't leave because me or anyone else chased you off.

I love Jesus! Do you?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Dude i never said i hated sonic x just da 4kids version and another ding i dont dink twice sonic speed zone is better cause they arent reckless

Sonic360

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on January 22, 2010, 05:19:18 PM
Dude i never said i hated sonic x just da 4kids version and another ding i dont dink twice sonic speed zone is better cause they arent reckless
You may not know me at all, but I would greatly appreciate if you stay so I can get to know you better.  Besides if you stay you'll not only be doing us here a favor, but you staying means that you'll be defending a title for the few females here, don't leave because of a few arguments that might have stired between you and a few of the members.  Trust me I have been to Sonic Speed Zone, and the members there are no diferent from us here, but do know this we here at Sonic Zone are a family, and families do have a share of fights but never leave because of it.  If you leave now you'll only be breaking apart our family.  I personally like you as a person, I have seen some of your posts and you do have some valid points in your posts, but just please don't leave us for something that happened between you and a few members.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 22, 2010, 05:33:46 PM
You may not know me at all, but I would greatly appreciate if you stay so I can get to know you better.  Besides if you stay you'll not only be doing us here a favor, but you staying means that you'll be defending a title for the few females here, don't leave because of a few arguments that might have stired between you and a few of the members.  Trust me I have been to Sonic Speed Zone, and the members there are no diferent from us here, but do know this we here at Sonic Zone are a family, and families do have a share of fights but never leave because of it.  If you leave now you'll only be breaking apart our family.  I personally like you as a person, I have seen some of your posts and you do have some valid points in your posts, but just please don't leave us for something that happened between you and a few members.

I have to agree with 360. There are times when you bring up a good point. Besides, there aren't many girls around here.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Rainbow, if I come across as rude before, I was only trying to defend myself when you became rather hostile to me. You shouldn't leave because of a small argument or anything. :-\

Joseppi

I'm sorry you had a bad experience here. No matter where you go, there will be someone you will have problems with. It happens to all of us. But, if you can show everyone that you can defend yourself, they'll be less likely to mess with you.

P.S. I think you should stay.  :)

ChaosDazer

Bye then.

I couldn't care less, it's just another immature kid leaving.
witty sig caption